XXV. LIVING WITH BTS (JAPAN VACATION PART 1)

living with stars

XXV. 


Can you guys believe i wrote this chapter for a month. For a month ohmygosh I'm sorry guys, i got a major writer's block writing this chapter. I was so hype for the next chapters i got lazy in this one. I'm sorry again because the update might get a little bit slower starting today since school semester are starting again in two weeks. But i promise you guys that i'll still find a time to update this story!! Thank you for reading this story! xx


MIA'S POV

Me and Jungkook finally found a taxi. We enters it and he tells the location of the place where we're going tonight. We're on the road and jungkook's just resting his head on my shoulder right now. And I'm still thinking of the things that happened earlier. "I still can't believe jimin are already drinking alcohol" i said then jungkook started playing with my fingers. "He honestly already stopped drinking when you started living with us. He just started drinking a lot when we came here." He said. "A lot" i said. Emphasizing what he just said. "I shouldn't have said that. He only drinks once a week i promise" he said quickly. "The damage has been done already oppa" i said then he laughs lightly. "I think he misses you alot when we came here so he started drinking to ease out his mind" he said then i sighed. "Jimin is making me mad a lot these days" i said then he laughs again. "He's an adult already. He knows what's right and what's wrong" he said. "And he knows its wrong but he's still doing it. Y'all can't even take good care of your health because of your schedules, now he's even making it worse" i said, already mad that's why jungkook held my hands. "Promise me you're not going to drink even if we're an adult already" i said. Jungkook looked up at me and smiles his bunny smile at me. "Yes ma'am." He said. I smile at him while he rested his head again on my shoulder. 

We finally arrive at the place jungkook are talking about. He paid our fare then we get out of the taxi. Once I'm out the first thing i notice is the small mart beside the sightseeing view here. And its actually pretty relaxing here. There's not even a single person here besides us. "This is actually pretty cool" i said while looking up at jungkook. He looks at me and smiled while he holds my hand. "I told you" he said then we started walking. "The grandmother that's selling here knows me very well. C'mon lets greet her first before we take in the scenery of tokyo" he said. "Okay" i said still smiling and getting excited already at the thought of seeing the city lights of tokyo here. We already walk inside. The old lady smiles widely at us while me and jungkook bows down and smiles at her too. Jungkook also started approaching her and gave her a hug. They both looked liked they're blood related. The way the grandmother smiles at him and the way jungkook smiles warmly at her. "Is it her?" She said that in japanese so I don't understand. "Yes" jungkook said while smiling widely at her. "She looks beautiful" she said while she approaches me and she holds my hands. I smile at her while i bow at her again. "I told you grandmother" he said then they laugh. They really looks so close. Its very heartwarming to see them. "We're going to buy some ice cream before we head out" jungkook said. "Okay. Show her that place" she said. Jungkook smiled again while he warmly pats the grandmother's shoulder. "Okay" he said then he came back beside me then we started walking towards the back part of this mart. "What did she said?" I said. "She said that you're beautiful" he said then we finally arrives at the ice cream freezer. "You didn't tell me. I should have said thanks to her" i said while picking my ice cream. "Its alright. She already knows it that you're thankful at what she said" he said. I smile to myself while i finally pick the ice cream in cup. Jungkook picks the same. After that we head back again at the counter to pay for our ice creams. 

We're finally here at the bench outside of the mart. And we're seeing all of tokyo here in this place and its so beautiful. We opened our ice cream then we started eating it peacefully. "How did you even find this place by the way?" I said while i scooped some ice cream. Jungkook smiles at me before answering my question. "I got lost once while I head out alone. I ended up here and i ask for directions to the grandmother there inside and she was so kind thats why i found myself coming back here in this place" he said. I smile at him too while i eat some ice cream. "Yeah you really looks so close already" i said then he laughs. "Actually. When I'm going here, I always shout there" he said while pointing at the barrier in front of us. "I always shout out the things I can't say out loud. And once I'm done, she always comforted me and she always gives me advices." He said. "That's actually a good stress reliever. Can we do it now?" I said. He smiles while we stood up. "Okay. I come first so you know how is it done" he said. I laugh while i put down my ice cream and i stood up next to him. "Okay" i said. He smiles at me while he gave me a back hug. "Okay listen carefully okay?" He said. I nod at him excitedly then he breathed deeply first before shouting.

"Mia is so stupid!!!!" He shouted. I laugh at what he said. "I really like her but she doesn't even notice it!! You're so stupid mia!!" He shouted again then my smile fade away and my heart started pounding so hard right now. He hugs me tightly then he started shouting again. "I really like you mia!!! Even though i know that you wouldn't like me back i just wanted you to know that i love you! I love you Miracle Dominique Kim!!" He shouted. After that he just screamed loudly while he rested his head at my shoulder. We were both quiet for awhile. We stay like that and suddenly i hear jungkook sobbing. I tear up too while i turn around to face him. He's crying so hard right now that's why I hug him tightly. He hugs me back tightly in return. "I'm so sorry oppa" i said while i started crying too. He cries hard while he started caressing my back. Just how many hearts am i going to break in this story huh author? I hug him tightly before we released in our embrace. I quickly wipes away jungkook's tears. "I love you too oppa. You know that. It might not be the same love as what I'm feeling with jimin. But still" i said while i hold his cheeks. "I love you from the bottom of my heart" i said while i kissed him in the cheeks and hug him again. He hugs me tighter while he sobs on my shoulder. "I know mia. But i hope you love me the same way you love jimin" i said then we laugh. We let go of the hug while i smile at him. He smiles back at me while i wipes his tears. I really love jungkook. But as a brother. Jungkook was like the baby of bangtan and even though he's older than me by a few months, i also started treating him as a baby that's why i never looked at him the same way i looked at the other boys. He was like a little brother for me. "I think its my turn now to shout what i want to say here?" I said. He smiles at me while he wipes my tears too. "Okay" he said. I turn around again to face the scenery and jungkook's backhugging me again. 

"Jungkook you stupid!!" I shouted then he chuckles. "You're stupid for falling in love with someone like me!" I shouted again. "I don't deserve you! You deserve someone who loves you as much as you love me!" I paused because I'm starting to tear up again. "I love you jungkook!!! And even though I'm not the one for you! I hope we can be together forever!!" I said then jungkook hugged me tighter. "Arrasseo!!! I love you too mia!! I hope we can stay as best friends forever! Even though we already have families on our own! I hope we stay as close like this!" He shouted. I smile to myself while i shouted again. "Okay! Its a promise!" I shouted while i turn around to face him. He looks at me while he smiles at me. "Its a promise" he said. I smile at him while he kissed my forehead and he buries my face at his chest. I hug him tighter. I'm really sorry for jungkook. People that surrounding me have always told me that jungkook might feel something from me but i just shrugged it off because I don't feel the same way to him. But now that he finally confessed to me, i felt guilty for him. We let go of the hug while jungkook looks at me. "I know a way to make you feel better oppa" i said then he laughs. "What is it?" He said then i smile widely at him. "Lamb skewers?" I said then we laugh. "Arrasseo. Your treat?" He said. "Of course" i said then we laugh while he holds my hand. "Lets say goodbye to grandmother first" he said. I smile at him while i hold his hand tighter. "Okay" i said then we started walking towards the mart. 

We enters it and the grandmother immediately comes at our direction. Jungkook let go off my hand while he went towards her and gave her a hug. The grandmother hugs him too while she caressed his back. "What happened?" She said. "Well it didn't go well as what we predicted" he said while he let go of the hug and he puts a smile but his eyes tells a different story. The grandmother softly touches jungkook's cheeks and smile at him. "Its alright young boy. You're too young and you can still find someone that loves you. Don't rush things okay? It will come to you naturally" she said. Jungkook smiled at her again while he hugs her too. "Its alright. Its alright don't cry son" she said. I honestly don't understand what they're talking about because they're talking in japanese but i know that's she's comforting him. "Thank you grandmother" jungkook said while he sniffed and he let go of the hug. The grandmother smiles at him and hold his hands tightly. "Its alright. Know that I'm always here to listen to all of your problems in life." She said then he smiles widely at him. "Thank you. We'll be going now by the way" he said. The grandmother smiles at him. "Before you go. Go get some ice cream there, its my treat" she said. Then jungkook shook his head. "No. We'll pay" he said. But the grandmother just shrugged it off. "Its alright son. Go on" she said. Jungkook smiles while he bows at her. I bow at her too without knowing why we're doing that. The grandmother laughs while jungkook smiles. "Thank you grandmother" he said. She just smiles at us while jungkook holds my hands again and we started walking at the ice cream freezer. "The grandmother are treating us some ice cream" he said to me. "Jeongmal?" I said, he just nods at me while we finally arrives at the freezer. "Lets just pick the twin popsicle ice cream so its a bit cheaper" i said. He smiles at me while he took the twin popsicle. 

We arrives again at the counter. We bows at her before leaving. "Thank you for this grandmother" i said that in japanese. I ask jungkook for that phrase before we head back at the counter. She smiles at me while she hold my hands. I smile at her too. "I'll come back here later grandmother" jungkook said. She holds his hands too. "Okay. And i hope when you find your other half, you bring her here too again so I can get to know her" she said. Jungkook smiles widely at her.  "Yes. I promise" he said then they hugged each other again. After they let go of the hug, we bow at her again. "We're going now" jungkook said then we waves our hands at her. 

We're inside the taxi now again while we're eating our popsicles. "By the way. Is there a restaurant here that's selling lamb skewers?" I ask jungkook. "Yes. I went there once" he said then i laugh. He really loves lamb skewer so much that he even find one restaurant here in Tokyo that's selling it. We were still eating our popsicle when jungkook rests his head at my shoulder. "I hope you don't feel awkward towards me mia after what happened earlier" he said then i laugh again. "Of course not oppa" i said. "We're still going on a road trip?" He said. "Of course. Do you already planned on where we're going?" I ask him then he sit up straight again while he nods his head at me excitedly. "Yes. I hope you'll love it there too" he said then i smile at him. "You won't tell me where are we going?" I said then he shook his head. "Its a surprise" he said then i roll my eyes at him while he laughs and he rested his head again at my shoulder. 

We finally arrive at the restaurant where they sell lamb skewers. We thank the taxi driver before we goes out of the taxi. We enters the restaurant while the staffs greeted us. We decided that jungkook should order our food since i don't know how to speak japanese. I gave him my card while i roam around to find for our seats. After a while i finally found one, i sit down of course while i took out my phone. I opened it and saw that yoongi texted me earlier. I opened his message and it wrotes:

From: seoltang (seoltang means sugar by the way)
Aren't you going home yet? I already misses you. 

I smile at his text while i reply back. 

To: seoltang
Not yet babe. We're just eating first then after that we'll head back there. Wait for me?

I hit reply. He reply quickly after i send the text. 

From: seoltang
Forget it. I'm so sleepy already. Goodnight. 

I almost laugh out loud at his text. He's so cute. I quickly reply to his text while smile are plastered on my face. 

To: seoltang
Alright. Goodnight. I love you!! 

I waited for a solid minute but he didn't replied back. I smiled to myself while jungkook finally came back. "Sorry i took too long to come back. Some of our fans stopped me to get some autograph" he said while he seated next to me. "Its alright" i said while he gave back my card. "Namjoon hyung are already texting me that we're taking too long to come back" he said then i laugh. "Yoongi oppa too texted me the same" i said then he chuckle a bit while he took out his phone. "The hyungs know besides jiminie hyung that I'm going to confess to you tonight. That's why maybe they're like that" he said then i laugh again. They really love jungkook so much. 

After a while our order finally came. "Thank you for the food" we bought said then we started eating our lamb skewer. I was eating some when jungkook suddenly stood up and he seated on the opposite chair in front of me. "What are you doing?" I ask him. "Just keep eating" he said. I stare at him for a while, suspicious at his actions. But i eat anyway because its been a while since i ate a lamb skewer. Some of the bangtan members doesn't like eating this stuffs and I don't understand them. Because its honestly delicious, I instantly knew why jungkook loves this stuff after i ate this the first time. I was still eating but after a while jungkook finally came back next to me. "What did you do?" I said while i looked at him and saw that he's too busy at his phone. "I took some pictures and posted it at our twitter" he said. "Should i take some pictures of you too?" I said. He looks at me while he flash his smile at me. "Okay" he said while he seated again in front of me. I started taking pictures of him pretending that it was candid. "What caption did you put at the picture?" I ask him. "My new lamb skewer buddy" he said then i laugh. Yoongi originally was his lamb skewer buddy. Yoongi will be mad at this. I was still smiling while i post the picture. 

@miadominique: lamb skewer duo. 

I captioned while i post our picture. I scroll down to see jungkook's post. 
After a while i finally found it. It was me eating some lamb skewers. He captioned:

@BTS_twt: my new lamb skewer buddy ㅋㅋㅋ

#JK

I smile while i retweeted it. After a while we started eating again when jungkook's phone vibrated. He took it and he started laughing at whatever he saw. "What is it?" I ask him. "Take a look again on our twitter" he said. I got curious at what he said that's why I immediately opened my phone and searched their twitter. I opened it and saw that someone posted again at their page. It was yoongi. I started laughing too when i saw what he posted. It was a candid picture of me again, eating lamb skewers. He captioned. 

@BTS_twt: sorry. She was originally mine. 

#SUGA

This . He told me that he was going to sleep. Honestly, me and yoongi ate some lamb skewer back then in korea. He was the one who introduced the world of lamb skewer to me. "I didn't know you and yoongi hyung ate lamb skewer together" jungkook said. "Yeah. He was actually the one who introduced lamb skewers to me" i said then jungkook laughs. "Funny thing because he was the one who introduced lamb skewers to me too" he said then we laugh again. 

We already finished eating and we're here now in the house. We slowly opens the door and saw that no one's here in the living room. I guess they're all sleeping now. Its already one in the morning by the way. Me and jungkook wears our slipper then we head inside. "Thank you for tonight mia" jungkook said then we hug. "What do you mean thank you. I literally ruined your day tonight" i said while pouting. He laughs while he holds my cheeks. "I told you i just want you to know how I feel. I honestly don't want anything else besides that" he said then i look at him. "Are you sure?" I said. He nods while smiling. "I'm still sorry" i said. He smiled again while he hugs me. "How about we forget what happened earlier" he said then we let go of the hug. "What do you mean forget? I deadass gonna use that to tease you forever" i said then he whines while i laugh at him. "I shouldn't have confessed then?" He said then i laugh again. "I'm just joking. I'm going to cherish your feelings for me forever oppa. Thank you. And I'm sorry" i said while i hug him again. "Its alright mia" he said while caressing my hair. "Okay. I'm going now in our room. Goodnight oppa" i said then he hugs me tighter. "Goodnight too" he said then we let go of the hug. I smile at him. He smiles back while he walks towards their room. 

I slowly opens our door in case my roommates are sleeping already. I peeks in and saw that the lights are already turn off. I guess they're really sleeping then. I tiptoe towards my suitcase to get my pj's. I walk towards the vanity to take my jewelries off. After that i took my towel then i head towards the bathroom. 

I already finished washing my face, tooth brushes my teeth, everything. I quietly opens the door of the bathroom while i slowly walks towards my comforter. I took my blanket then i slowly went in. I slowly turns towards yoongi and saw that he's already sleeping peacefully. I smile to myself while i started his hair. After a while I started messing up again his face. I started poking his cheeks, his nose and his eyes. I was still doing it when suddenly he swatted my hands away. I swear i was so shocked that he's awake right now. "You surprised me" i whispered. "Stop doing it" he said while he hugs me. I smile while I bury my face at his chest. "I thought you're mad at me" i said then he started caressing my hair. "Yeah i am" he said then i laugh softly. "What happened by the way?" He said while i looked up to face him. "You know how it is." I said. "We actually tried stopping him. But you know that kid, when he wants to do something he really will do it. No one can stop him" he said. "I feel sorry for him though" i said then he looks down and he kissed me quickly in the lips. "Don't be miracle. He already know the consequences of what he's doing" he said then i bury my face at his chest. "Still." I said then he started caressing my hair again. "Don't worry about him. Worry about yourself. You actually need to start sleeping early from now on. Since you're having a morning sickness already. We need to wake up earlier than the other members so they won't see you in that state" he said then i looked up at him again. Smile are plastered on my face. "You'll wake up with me too?" I said. "Of course miracle. I already told you, we're all in this together"  he said. I laugh while i kissed him quickly in the lips. "Then you'll come with my morning walks from now on?" I said. "Of course miracle" he said. I smile while i bury my face again at his chest. "You're the best" i said then he laughs too while he kissed the top of my head. "I know that already. So you should sleep now. What song do you want me to sing right now?" He said. I smile to myself, he really is the best. "Hold me tight" i said then he actually hugged me tighter. I laugh at his chest. "Okay" he said then he started humming the tune of hold me tight. 

I was still sleeping soundlessly when someone ing tried to wake me up. I groaned while i hug yoongi tighter. "Wake up babe" he whispered. I groaned in annoyance while i slowly opened my eyes. I looked around and saw that its still dark. "What time is it?" I ask him while he started my hair. "Six babe" he said. I whine again while i hug him tighter. "I'm still sleepy" i said then he caressed my hair. "I told you we need to wake up earlier than the other members" he said. After he said that I legit wanted to cry. He let go of the hug while he quickly kissed me in the lips. "Please babe wake up" he said. "I don't want to" i said still whining. "Can you guys tone it down? I'm trying to sleep here" taehyung suddenly said. I almost smiled at what he said. "Sorry oppa" i said, now laughing. After a while i finally sit up. "Stood me up" i said to yoongi while i raised my arms. I don't know what his reaction was because my eyes are still closed. He holds my hands while he pull me up. He's still holding my hands while we walk towards to I don't know where. I open my eyes and saw that he's getting me clothes for today. He picks a sweatpants and a pullover. After that we walks towards the bathroom. I tie my hair in a bun while yoongi washed my face. "Lets eat breakfast first before we head out" he said. "Okay" i said. After a while he finally finishes washing my face. He lightly damp a towel on face. After that he helped me ed my pj's, he was still doing it when i remember that I'm not wearing a bra. I quickly covered my chest. "I-I can do it on my own" i said, then he laughs. "Its not like I haven't already saw that babe. C'mon its alright" he said then he finally ed my pj's. I just closed my eyes because I'm so embarrassed right now. He puts my bra first on me. I turn around so that he can hooked it. I'm feeling hot already, i feel like my face are all pure red right now. I turn around again to face him, then he puts the pullover on me. After that he puts his hands on my waist, I immediately holds his hand. "I can do it" i said, he laughs again while he gives me my sweatpants. I pull down my pants while yoongi started taking his shirt off, my eyes widened at what he did while i put the sweatpants on myself. After yoongi took off his shirt, he wears his pullover too. I turn around realizing that he's going to change his pants too. He laughs again. "You're so cute babe" he said. "Shut up" i said while he started laughing again. 

We finally finishes changing our clothes. Yoongi also finishes washing his face, everything. We head out of the bathroom while yoongi took our beanies and face masks. "Where are you going?" Taehyung said, his voice are so groggy. "We're going to jog. Want to come?" Yoongi said. "No thanks" taehyung said. I laugh while me and yoongi head out of the room. 

Me and yoongi are here now in the kitchen. I'm eating cereals right now while yoongi started brewing some coffee. After he did that, he sits down next to me while he started caressing my back. I was still eating my cereal when that familiar feeling that all of the food i ate are coming back in my throat. I immediately stood up, yoongi did the same. We quickly runs towards our room. I immediately walks towards our bathroom and throw up at the toilet. Yoongi started caressing my back again. After i throw up, i rinse my mouth while yoongi took my toothbrush and our toothpaste. "Are you alright?" He said. I just nod at him while he my hair. "C'mon lets drink coffee first" he said while he holds my hand. 

We finally arrive again at the kitchen. I sat down again at the high chair while yoongi pour some coffee for us. Once he's done he walk towards me while he gave the mug of coffee at me. I immediately drink it while he seated next to me. "After that brush your teeth then we're heading out" he said. I just nod at him again while i keep on drinking the coffee. 

We're finally heading out. I wore my beanie and my face mask. Yoongi did the same. After that, he holds my hand then we get out of the house. Once we're outside, i saw that the sky are still dark and there's no one walking here in the street. Yoongi holds my hand tighter while he puts our hands together at the pocket of his pullover. "Where are we going by the way?" I said then we started walking. "If we keep on walking towards the end of the street. There's a sea there and we can see the sunrise there" he said. I smile at the thought of seeing the sunrise with him. "I suddenly remember that i look like a sick person with this beanie on" i said. I'm wearing a beanie and at the same time my hairs tied into a bun. His eyes smile while his other hand patted my head. "Don't worry. You still looked good to me though." He said. I blushed while i hid my face at his shoulder. We started walking like that and yoongi started to become quiet and I find it unusual for him to be this quiet. Although some of you may thought of him as a cold, and very quiet. He's actually very noisy at the dorm. "Hey are you alright?" I said. "I'm just thinking" he said then i look at him. "Thinking of what?" I ask him, then he also looks at me. "That how did we end up here?" He said. (Ohmygod that's a lowkey 5sos song. Okay I'm out). "I still can't believe that you picked me over jimin. How did that happened huh?" He said then i laugh. "I really don't know either. But you know, that time in that hotel?" I said then he nods. "While i almost did that thing to jimin, your face suddenly pops out on my mind and I suddenly realizes that I shouldn't be doing this to him because I know that you're going to be hurt and I don't want you to feel like that." I said. He's just silent, listening to my story. "I didn't realize it that much that time. But when i saw you when i opened that door. When i saw your pained expression, I can't help but also feel sad. I'm really sorry oppa by the way at that time" i said then he holds my hand tightly. "I honestly am going to finally let you go that time. When i saw you like that with jimin. I thought that you finally made a decision. That you finally picked him over me." He said softly. "I know. Like what would have happened if I didn't come out of the room and I didn't saw you there" i said. "That would be really sad then. And i knew that I'm going to keep on blaming myself for that. You know, like if that incident didn't happen between us then we should have been together" he said. I didn't said anything instead i just rest my head again at his shoulder. "I'm sorry by the way. For all the things I've done to you in the past" he said. "Its alright. I forgotten it already" i said. "No its not. I treated you like . I'm sorry, i just don't know how to control my emotions that time." He said then i hold his cheek with my other hand. "I already told you that its alright. People makes mistake. And we're not perfect, we'll keep on making mistakes. And that's how we learn don't we? I learned that you love me and i finally learned to myself that you're the one i truly love, okay? Lets just put that aside and instead lets just be thankful that because of that we learned so many things." I said. He looks at me while he put down his face mask, he did the same on mine then he kissed me deeply on the lips. "Thank you miracle" he said. I smile at him while i gave him a peck on the lips. "Thank you too oppa" i said while we put again our face mask. "We should go back here next year with our baby" i said then he looks at me. "Yeah. That's actually a nice idea. And we should stay at the pension house too" he said. I laugh at what he said. "Okay" i said. He smiled again with his eyes. "What do you want by the way oppa?  A girl or a boy?" I ask him. "I honestly don't care. If its a boy then its a boy. I'll teach him how to play basketball then we're going to watch him play" he said then i laugh. "If its a girl, its fine to me too. I'll come with her to her ballet classes. I'll teach her too how to play piano. Then i'll be a proud dad eveytime she plays at her recital" he said. I laugh again while i bury my face at his shoulder. I felt giddy at what he's saying. Its actually i nice thought, i love it so much. "Do you start thinking of their names?" He ask me. "Not yet. But if ever, i want them to have a korean name." I said. Since i know the struggle of having an english name, i think it would be better if they have a korean name. "But english name sounds good though" he said. "Are you already thinking of a name for our baby?" I ask him then his eyes smiles again. "Yes" he said then we laugh. "Okay so for a girl?" I said "jamie allison" he said, his accent sounds so cute. Okay, although i really hate having them an english name. Jamie Allison sounds so good and i love it. "Then if its a boy?" I asked him again. "Maven" he said. "Wow. That's actually nice. Okay then, i'll accept it" i said then we laugh. "I can't wait for them" he said while he kissed my hands. 

We finally arrive at the seaside. I quickly run towards the seawall and take in the beauty of the sea. Yoongi back hugged me while we wait for the sunrise. "Want to wish something before the sun rise?" Yoongi said. I laugh while i follow him anyways. "I wish that our baby will be healthy! And I hope that she or he will be very cute and listens to his or her parents very well!" I shouted then we laugh. "I hope yoongi will not be sick again! Please be healthy forever min yoongi!!" I shouted then yoongi hugged me tighter. "Don't worry i will!" He said then we laugh again. "I hope we'll love each other forever and i hope that we'll stay positive in life and lets stay happy forever! I love you so much min yoongi!" I said then yoongi turn me around so that I'm facing him right now. "I love you too miracle" he said then i laugh. "I know that already" i said. He chuckled while he slowly gave me a kiss. After the kiss, i turn around again to face the sea while yoongi started saying his wish. "I hope miracle stays healthy! And i wish that she won't be stubborn anymore and i hope she listens to me from now on!" He shouted then i laugh. "I hope our soon to be family will stay healthy and happy!!" He shouted. "I love you Jamie! Or Maven! I'll wait for you! And I promise that i'll brought you back here! Listen always to your parents!" He said i turn around again to hug him. He hugs me tighter. "I love you babe" i said then yoongi kissed the top of my head. "I love you too miracle" he said while he started caressing my hair. 

Finally the sun started to rise. We stare at its beauty while we also started taking some pictures here. After a while we decided to buy some bread at the nearby bakery here. Once we're inside, the staff greeted us while they gave us a tray. We roam around the bakery to pick some different types of breads. Once we're done we head back to the counter to pay for it. We thank the staffs of this bakery before we leave. 

We finally went back to the pension house. Yoongi opens the gate and we're startled at what we saw. The crew of our variety show are outside. Some of them are fixing their equipments while the others are preparing the cameras. Some of them looked at our direction and they're shocked too to see us. "What's happening?" I said once we walks towards them. "Should be asking the same question to you. But anyways we're having a shoot right now because bangtan we'll be having their last concert here in japan on saturday." She said then someone puts some mic on us. "Why are you up early by the way?" My uncle ask me. "We went for a jog" i said. "They're supposed to have a surprise attack on you guys that's why they were so surprised to saw you guys already awake" he said then i laugh. "But since you two are already awake right now. Can you help them with waking the members up? I'm still sleepy" my uncle said while yawning. I laugh again while i patted his shoulders. "Yeah we'll handle this. You should sleep again." I said then he smiles at me. "Thank you mia" he said then he slowly head back to the house. 

After the mics are put on us the pd tell us what we're going to do. "Okay we'll start filming now" she said. Then we nod at her. After a while the camera started rolling. Me and yoongi bows at it. "Goodmorning guys" we both said. "Hello armys. I know its been a while since you saw us in this variety show. We honestly misses filming to show you guys our daily lives. Now that we're about to finish our tour. You can expect more funnier side of us." Yoongi said. "And since its been a long time since we filmed with bangtan. We're having a surprise attack on them" i said while looking at yoongi. "Y'all probably surprised why we're here but unfortunately for the pd's, we woke up earlier than they thought" he said then we laugh. "So that's why they ask for our help to infiltrate our house. Are you guys excited to see bangtan again?" I said. "Okay, we're going inside now" i added while we walk in quietly inside. Yoongi slowly opens the door. We took off our shoes and we were going to wear our slippers when we stop dead in our tracks. Taehyung just went out of our room. We just froze on where we are while we just looks at him. "Mwoya?" He said after he realizes what was happening. I shush him while i put my index finger on my mouth. After that i usher him to come closer to use. Once he's here, i whisper to him our plan. "We're going to wake up the other members" i said then he instantly smiles at what i said. "Okay" he said. "Okay how about you two goes to the other room while i go to jin and namjoon's room" yoongi said. Then we nod at him. After that we started walking again towards the specific rooms of the other members. 

Me and taehyung carefully walks in towards Jimin's, Jungkook's and Hoseok's room. We shush the cameramen that's assign for us. After that we slowly opened their door. We turn on the lights while we started shouting. After a while their song dope started playing so loud. Me and taehyung screams some more then we started dancing. "AYO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" Me and taehyung sings while we started jumping at jungkook's bed. Jungkook started moving that's why we hopped on hoseok's bed "junbiga dwaettdamyeon bureulge yeah!" Me and taehyung still singing while we started jumping on hoseok's bed. "Mwoya" he said groaning. Taehyung are still jumping in hoseok's bed while i move on to my next target. Jimin. I hopped on his bed while i flopped down on him. I'm on top of him now. "ttan nyeoseokdeulgwaneun dareuge
nae seutaillo nae nae nae nae seutaillo eo!" Me and taehyung are still singing. Jimin grunted while i started kissing his face. "Wake up oppa!!" I said still kissing him. "Mwoya" he said grogily. "Wake up oppa" i said again then he hugs me on my waist. "Kiss me some more then i'll wake up" he said. I laugh while i keep on kissing him. Taehyung now are rapping hoseok's rap. "Alright! Alright! I'm waking up now" hoseok said while standing up. We laugh while taehyung moves back at jungkook. "Ah hyung!!" Jungkook said groaning. I laugh again while i looked at jimin again. "Yah oppa wake up already!" I said. "Alright" he said while sitting up. I stood up while i hold his hands. He stood up too while i drag him in the bathroom. 

I put the headband on him while i carefully puts down his face near the sink. After that I washed his face. After i wash his face, he started gargling his mouth too. I took the towel then i damp it on his face. "Aren't you on a hangover right now?" I ask him then he looks at me. "I am. My head hurts" he said then i just stare at him. "I'm really sorry mia" he said while he softly holds my arms. "You promise me you'll take good care of your health here. But what are you doing?" I said then he suddenly hugs me. "Are we fighting again?" He said then I suppressed my laugh. "Just answer me first" i said then he let go of the hug. "I'm sorry okay? I just did that to relieved my stress. I won't drink anymore i promise" he said. He even raise his left hand. "I'm not against about you drinking but please can you drink moderately? Look at what happened last night" i said then he holds my hands. "I know. I know. I'm sorry. And I promise that I won't drink again. Ever. I promise please I'm sorry" he said then i finally laugh while i kissed him quickly in the lips. "I'm not mad babe. I'm just telling you to take good care of your body" i said. He smiles at me and kiss me too. "Okay. I'm really sorry" he said. "Its alright. Do you want some coffee for your hangover?" I said then he smiles at me again. "That would be great" he said. I smile at him too then we head out of the bathroom. Once we're out i saw that taehyung and jungkook are still here. And they're both lying down in the bed while taehyung's hugging jungkook right now. Jimin instantly runs towards them and he jumps on top of them. "Wake up!" He said while wiggling them. I laugh while taehyung and jungkook groaned in annoyance. 

All of us are finally awake now. We all grouped at the living room. The hyung's are sitting on the couch while me and the maknae's are sitting in the floor. We were just spacing out again because some of them are haven't fully awaked yet. "Why don't you greet the viewers first. Its been a while" the pd said. "Hello guys" namjoon said then all of us waves at the camera. "Yeah, its been a long time since we appears in this variety show. Since we're too busy at our tour for the past few months. But now that its finally going to end. We're finally going to reshoot again" namjoon said then we applaud at what he said. "Its really been a while. And I'm happy that we're going to show you guys again our daily lives. And honestly our mia here is doing a great job without us" hoseok said. "Yeah. She and block b had a great chemistry in this variety show" jin said. I turn around and slap his legs. "What are you talking about oppa" i said then they laugh. "As expected for our block b seniors since they already guested in this show, they accepted our mia wholeheartedly. We sincerely want to say thank you to them for taking good care of our mia" yoongi said then we bow at the camera and applauded again. "What are we doing today by the way?" Namjoon said then we all looked at our pd. "Since I heard from your manager that you're on a break right now. We would like to give you guys a vacation right now." She said then we all looked at her, suspicious at what she said. "Are you sure this is a vacation?" Jimin said then we laugh. "I don't think so. I'll bet we'll be doing something ridiculous today" jungkook said then we laugh again. "Of course there's going to be a mission. But lets save that for later. For now, we're going to group your teams" she said then bts started whining again. "We're going on a team again?" Jimin said. "I won't accept" taehyung said then we laugh. "You'll be team by two's. Our team our going to base on your waking up ranking. So our first team are yoongi and mia since they woke up at the same time." She said then me and yoongi clap hands. "Mwoya. What time did you two woke up?" Hoseok said. "Six. We jog earlier. And we bought some breads by the way" yoongi said while taking the box of breads. He opens it and everyone started swarming on it. I laugh at them. 

Once they all settle down, the pd started speaking again. "So for the next team. Since taehyung woke up next to mia and yoongi. He's on third place, and the fourth person who woke up is j-hope. So you two will be on a team" she said then taehyung and hoseok clap hands too. "Ooh i like my team" hoseok said. "Me too" taehyung said then we laugh. "So for the next team. Jin and namjoon" she said. "Assa!" Namjoon said then they clap hands too. So technically jimin and jungkook are a team. They clap hands too. "So each team will be picking some places that they're going to go to today." She said while she brought out a fish bowl. "So you'll pick three places. You can either pick all of the good places or you can pick all of the places where you'll receive some punishments, it will decide on how you pick. Goodluck" she said, since we're the first team. We're the first one to pick our places today. "Goodluck oppa please don't pick all of the places for punishments" i said then they laugh. After a while yoongi finally started picking. He picks a yellow paper then he started opening it. After he opens it he shows it to the camera. "Sea" he said then i slap him on his shoulders while the rest of bts started laughing. "Yah why did you picked a sea! We went there earlier and you clearly saw how cold it was to go on a sea right now" i said then they laugh again. "Ah mianhae" he said while fake crying. "Why don't you pick mia?" Namjoon said. "Yeah i think that's a good idea" yoongi said then they laugh again. I pick our destination for the second time. I took the blue paper and opens it. I show it to the camera. "Aquarium!" I said while squealing. "See! I told you! Mia's lucky at this thing" namjoon said while me and yoongi clap hands. "Try picking the third location for your team again yoongi hyung" jimin said. Then yoongi really picks it without my consent. He picks the violet paper after that he shows it to the camera. Bts started laughing hysterically while clapping their hands. "Bungee jumping" yoongi said quietly. "Yah are you crazy?!" I shouted to yoongi while slapping his shoulder again. "We're scammed. This is not a vacation." I said then they laugh again. 

After we picked our destinations. Jin and namjoon started picking their destinations. Jin picked first. He picked the pink paper as always. He roll it and showed it to the camera. "Universal's!" I shouted while slapping yoongi's arms again. "They can go at the harry potter theme park!" I shouted then they laugh. "I'm really sorry mia" yoongi said. I just rolled my eyes at him while namjoon picked their next destination. He picks the green paper and show it to the camera. "Bungee jumping!" Jimin said then we laugh. "Welcome to the club oppa!" I said then we laugh again. Jin punched namjoon's arms too while he picked another one. He picks the yellow one and showed it to the camera. "Zoo!" Jin said while i shouted again. "Oppa!" I said while whining. They laugh again while yoongi hugs me. "Don't look. You'll just get jealous" he said. They laugh some more while i started fake crying. "Pd noona. I have a suggestion" namjoon said. Then we all looked at him. "Since the aquarium and that universal studio is just close to each other" namjoon said and I'm already holding his arms. The aquarium that we're going to go to are located in osaka, while the universal studio where that harry potter theme park are stationed are also located in osaka. "Maybe we can brought along mia's team with us." He said then i immediately crawl towards our pd and looked at her with my puppy eyes. Bangtan started laughing again. "Please unnie" i said. "Arrasseo. Arrasseo" she said. "Yay!!" I said then me, yoongi, jin and namjoon started cheering. "Thank you oppa!" I said while hugging him. "You owe me big time" he said. "I know. I know. Thank you" i said then he playfully messed my hair. 

After we calmed down, the pd told us that the destination of jin and namjoon's bungee jumping are in a different location, and we realize that the bungee jump they're going to was the highest bungee jump in japan. We started cheering after we heard that. Atleast we're not the unluckiest team here. After they all picked their destination for today, Taehyung and Hoseok started picking their destination. They picked disneyland, they also picked the sea. Taehyung was all hyped out about it but his partner was hoseok who we all know that he's very afraid of amusement rides. The last thing they picked was the zoo. After them was of course jimin and jungkook. The first thing they picked was the aquarium and after that was disneyland. The last thing they picked was the bungee jump. They picked the bungee jump we're going too. And the rest of bangtan started laughing. "That bungee jump and the aquarium are going to be interesting" namjoon said. "Yeah. Mia and her three man in life" hoseok said then they started laughing again. "Ah stop it!" I said while hitting both of them. "Its not even a love triangle anymore. Its more of a love square, love square" namjoon said. They laugh again while i keep on hitting them. "Stop it! We're going to have another article if you keep on speaking oppa" i said. We've been in alot of articles because of this variety show. The first one was with yoongi, the next one was with ukwon and i'll probably betting my off that jungkook and i are the next target. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry" namjoon said. I finally stopped hitting them while i glare at them. After a while the pd started talking again. "Okay guys. Now that you all picked your destinations. You can now prepare your things. Make sure to brought clothes with you" she said clearly. "Ne" we all said in unison. Then we stood up and went to our own rooms. 

All of them are already in the room. I just went back there because the pd gave me something. I open the door and saw that yoongi's already packing our clothes. I don't even get flustered anymore when i saw him packing my underwears or anything. I walk closer to him to help him packed. "Where's taehyung oppa by the way?" I ask him. "He's in the bathroom" he said. I just nod at him. We're not wearing our mics by the way because we're preparing our things and we're not being filmed right now. "Oppa by the way" i said then he looks at me. "What?" He said. "Our pd gave me something" i said then i showed him the clothes pd gave me. It was a two piece swimsuit for me and a trunks swimwear for him. He immediately grabbed both of them. "No you can't wear that." He said. "But the pd gave it to me." I said then i took it again from him then he suddenly pinned me down on the wall. I was startled at what he did that's why i just looked at him. "I'm going to be mad at you miracle" he said, his face are so close to me right now. "But" i said but yoongi started speaking again. "Miracle" he said his voice sounds like he's threatening me. I sigh in defeat. "Okay i'll not wear that in one condition" i said then he just looks at me. "Kiss me fir-" I'm not even finished talking when he suddenly kissed me. He grabbed the swim suit again before he let go of the kiss. "I'll just buy you some swimwear later" he said then he puts the swimsuit in his luggage. We get back on packing our things. "What should i wear for today by the way?" I ask him. "Skirt, long sleeves and a coat?" He said. I smile at him while i pick my clothes for today. "Okay" i said while picking a pink pastel skirt, a white long sleeve and my black coat. "I'll take a shower first oppa. Can you do it alone?" I said then he smiles at me. "Of course" he said. I smile at him and hug him. "Thank you" i said then he gave me a peck in the lips. "You're welcome babe" he said. I laugh while i finally walk toward my bathroom and grab a towel. 

We all finally finishes prepping up. All of us are here in the living room. We're just waiting for the pd's order. "Okay since all of you are here. We can leave now. But first" she said pausing. "The first team can leave first." She said. "Yayy!" I said while me and yoongi clap hands. "What transportation are we using today by the way?" I ask our pd. "We're using the train today" she said then i cheer again while hugging yoongi. "Atleast riding a train feels like we're really going on a trip" i said then they laugh. "You can go now guys" she said. Me and yoongi stood up while we wave goodbye at the other members. "See you later guys!" I said. "Ne!" They all said in unison while they wave their hands at us too. 

Me and Yoongi took a taxi first on the way to the train station. After few minutes we finally came in the station. We thanked the taxi driver before we head out of the taxi. Once we came out of the taxi, yoongi immediately held my hands. "Who's going to buy our tickets by the way?" I ask him. Then he looks at me. "Me" he said then i laugh. "Can you do it?" I said then he put the "duh-I'm-Min-Suga-" face. I laugh while we enters the station. Once were inside the pd gave him the money to buy our tickets. "Two tickets to osaka please" he said that in japanese. "Oh" me and the pd said at the same time. "What did i tell you guys" he said then i laugh again. 

After we bought our tickets, we also bought a lot of snacks before we enters the bullet train. We're already sitting down and eating our snacks. After a while the train finally started moving and i felt so excited. "Calm down miracle" yoongi said while laughing at me. "This is so fascinating" i said while i looked outside. "I'm glad you two are on good terms again" our pd said then we looked at her. "We're never on a bad terms though" yoongi said then the pd eyes us teasingly.  "Well she stopped talking to me last time" he said then i looked at him disbelief. "Me? I stopped talking to you?" I said then he laughs. "Who told me to stopped talking to you huh? Who told me?" I said while i pinch his nose. "Ah me! Me" he said while holding my hands. I laugh while i let go of his nose. "The mt honestly helps us to clear up the misunderstanding that happened between the two of us. It also help us to talk about some things. But we also decided in our mt that me and miracle should stop being friends" he said. I just nod at him listening to his story. "But some things happened again" he said while looking at me meaningfully. I laugh at him. "So we reconciled again and decided to be friends again. And there's nothing to worry about now because we're 100 percent alright to each other. We're never going to fight again" he said while holding my hand tightly. "Are you sure?" I said then he laugh. "Are you planning on fighting me?" He said then i laugh. "No sir" i said. "Good" he said while he gave me a bread. I smile while i took a bite on it. 

We're still on the train of course while I'm resting my head at yoongi's shoulder. "Oppa I'm sorry" i said while i hold his hand tightly. "Huh? Why?" He said worried. "I know I'm so excited on going on a trip with you but since we woke up too early today I'm beginning to feel so sleepy" i said then he chuckle. "Its alright. You should sleep." He said then i looked up to face him. "But you'll be bored" i said while pouting. He laughs again while caressing my cheeks. "Its alright miracle. We can just have fun later" he said then i smile at him while i snuggle in closer to him. He started caressing my hair too. "Do you want me to sing something to you?" He said then i chuckle a bit. "No its alright oppa" i said while closing my eyes and smile are plastered on my face. 

********
YOONGI'S POV

Miracle finally fell asleep. And as what she predicted, I'm really getting bored here. I just sat here while i looked up at the ceiling while i suddenly thought of an idea. I slowy sit up straight while i carefully moved mia's head on the headrest. "She might get a stiff neck if she keeps on sleeping in my shoulder" i said while i gave her my neck pillow. I hold her hands after that then i looked at the camera. "I'm going to have a fun facts about mia since she left me all alone and makes me bored" i said then the pd laughs silently. "So Mia's real name was Miracle Dominique Kim. That's why I've been calling her Miracle lately" i said. "And me and taehyung are the only person in our dorm who can call her like that. Apparently our mia here doesn't like her real name. But honestly its really a pretty name that's why its a shame if we don't use it" i continued. "And she's really friendly as you can see. We've gotten a lot closer since day one. She's cute, she's kind, she's selfless, she's amazing, she's perfect." I said while looking at her. I looked back again at the camera with a smile on my face. "And i hope some of you guys stop hating on her because she's living with us or she's close with us because she doesn't deserve any of it. She didn't decide on this. She doesn't have a word on living with us. She was picked. And she got lucky that's why she's living with us. The only person you need to blame is our pd" i said then we laugh. "I'm just kidding but seriously miracle's a good person and i hope you stop doing that. She gets sad easily and i don't want her to be sad always just because you guys are hating on her. You need to stop the hate and start loving her. There are so many reasons for you guys to start loving her." I said. "But for the lighter note. Fun fact number 3, miracle are very sensitive to noise and light. She always wake up on our alarms or if somebody turns on the light. But miracle's not that sensitive to touch" i said. "I mean if you did this to her. She wouldn't still wake up" i said while i pinch her nose, squeezed her cheeks and lift her nose upwards. I started laughing after i did that. "See" i said. Then i sighed. "I'm really getting bored here miracle. You need to wake up now" i said while I slump down and took my phone. I showed it to the camera to show the time to the viewers. "As you can see. Its already- oh wait" i said while i move back my phone. The pd started laughing. Me too. "I'm sorry. Miracle are going to be mad at me" i said still laughing. My wallpaper was mia. And it was a funny picture. It was her while sleeping and i push her nose upwards. "Forget that ever happened" i said while laughing. "For compromise. I'm gonna show you guys some candid photos of miracle on my phone. And it will show you guys how pretty she was" i said then i started scrolling on my phone. "This is the newest candid i took of her. It was earlier while we're at the sea. Looked at her smiling cutely while looking at the sea" i said while i show them the picture. "And this was a picture of her while we're eating her favorite red bean soup" i said while showing another picture again. "And this was our last picture in the past before we stopped talking again. We're eating patbingsu here. Look how cute she was" i said while showing another picture again. I smile while reminiscing that time. "I really don't want to do that. Stop talking to her i mean. But i decided that its the best option i have that time. You guys might have know it already but yeah, i put a distance on between us because I don't want to ruin her relationship with jimin. But as i told you guys. We already settled our relationship. And I'm happy on what we have now" i said while smiling when suddenly mia's phone started ringing. I took it and saw that jimin is calling. I pick up the call. 
Me: ne jiminie?
Jimin: oh wait, is this yoongi hyung?
Me: ne waeyo?
Jimin: where is mia?
Me: she's sleeping. 
Jimin: oh. Where are you?
Me: we're still on the train. How about you guys?
Jimin: we're on our way to the airport. 
Then i sit up straight. 
Me: airport? You're not taking the train?
Jimin: we will be behind the schedule if we rode on a train so we decided to take an airplane. 
Me: oh, be careful then. 
Jimin: oh you too hyung!
Me: arrasseo!
Jimin: i'll call later because we might arrive at osaka first!
Me: arrasseo

I said then he said bye, i said bye too then we hang up the call. I looked at mia's phone and laughed at her wallpaper. "Look who's her wallpaper was" i said while i put her phone closer to the camera. The pd started laughing when she saw who it was. It was a picture of me while sleeping too, she also pulls up my nose in the picture. "We think alike too much" i said while laughing. I put down her phone next to mine while i looked out at the window. I'm getting bored again so i decided to play some games on my nintendo ds. 

I was still playing when an announcement started playing all throughout the train. Its the announcement on what station we are right now. I lean myself on the chair because i know mia will be awake on that noise. 

I peeked at her direction and saw that she's starting to stir a bit. She opens her eyes and looks at me. I smile at her while she went towards my direction and she rests her head on my shoulder while she looped her hand around my arms. "Are you still sleepy?" I ask her while i her cheeks. "Hmm. But i know you're getting bored already" she said. I chuckled at what she said. "I'm not" i said. "Don't lie. What did you do while i was sleeping?" She said. I smile to myself. "Nothing" i said then she looks up to look at me. She eyed me while she looks at our table. "What is your phone and my phone doing in that table?" She said then i laugh nervously while she took her phone. "Did you show them your wallpaper?" She said then i laugh again. "I didn't mean to miracle" i said then she looks at me. "So that's how you play huh? Do you want me to show them your funniest pictures here in my phone?" She said then i hug her while she hold her phone up in the air i tried taking it. "No. I'm sorry" i said while laughing. She just stares at me. "It was an accident. I didn't mean too. Right pd noona?" I said then we both looked at the pd. The pd just nod her head. "Give me your phone please" i said. She gives it to me while she took some food. "Don't worry miracle. I showed them what your wallpaper was" i said then she laughs while i open her phone and went to her photo folder. "You had some great photos there on my phone. You can show it to them" she said. I started scrolling at her photos. "Jimin called by the way earlier" i said while i show some of my pictures on the camera. "What did he said?" She says while she give me the bread she was eating. "He told me that they're taking an airplane to get to osaka and they might arrive there earlier than us." I said. "What? Its so unfair. We're the first place couple but why are we on the disadvantage?" She said while pouting. "They'll be behind the schedule if they take the train" i explain to her but it seems like she's still mad at the unfairness. "Still" she said while eating. I just let her rant because i know I can't stop her. 

*****
Mia's POV

After several hours, me and yoongi finally arrives at osaka. We went out of the train while my phone started ringing. I took it and saw that jimin called. What a great timing this guy had. 

Me: ne oppa?
Jimin: oh eodiya?
(Translate: where are you?)
Me: we're already here in the station. 
Jimin: okay. Me and jungkook are almost arriving at the aquarium. 
Me: oh okay. Be careful!
Jimin: you too! We'll wait for you here!
Me: okay

I said then we hang up the phone. 

"Jimin says that they're almost arriving at the aquarium" i said bitterly then yoongi hold my hand. "Are you still mad?" He said. "Yes. Its so unfair" i said. The truth is, I'm getting mad because i thought me and yoongi will have an alone time together in the aquarium later. But its all ruined because of this. Yoongi just held my hand tightly while we went out and called a taxi. 

After several minutes, we finally arrives at the aquarium. I set aside my anger because I'm actually excited to be here. "Lets go! Lets go!" I said then yoongi smiles warmly at me. "Chill miracle" he said. I smile at him while I excitedly gets out of the taxi. Once yoongi was out of the taxi, I immediately held his hand and drag him towards the entrance. I looked around and I don't see jimin and jungkook, so I'll assume that they're already inside. Ugh, i really wish that we don't see them inside. I really want to spend my time alone with yoongi. 

We finished buying our tickets. Yoongi puts the wristband on me then he hold my hand tightly. After that we went inside of the aquarium. I'm super super excited to enters it. After a while we're finally inside. And I'm really in awe in what I'm seeing right now. The aquariums are kinda big. I hold yoongi's hand and drag him again. We stop at the aquarium where you can see the whale shark. "Oppa look!! Its so big ohmygosh!" I said while i stick my face again at the aquarium. Some fishes comes closer to me and i squealed loudly. Yoongi laughs beside me while he drapes his hand on my waist. "Stop sticking your face at the glass miracle, people are looking at you already" he said. I didn't mind him instead i keep on waving at the fishes. After a while i hear yoongi sigh. "Why do i even try" he said. I smiled widely while i keep on gawking at the fishes. 

We move on a different side of the aquarium. "Oppa you look like that fish" i said while i point out to a stingray. "Do you want to fight me miracle?" He said i laugh while i took out my phone and I was trying to take a good picture of this stingray when someone called yoongi's name. "Yoongi hyung!" Someone said and base on that high voice, i think its jimin. I put down my phone and turn around and saw Jimin's approaching us. He smiles while he waves his hands at us while i forced myself to smile. He finally arrived at our place. Yoongi hugged him first then he hugs me after that. "When did you arrived here?" He ask me. "Just a few minutes ago" i said then he held my hands. "Hyung can i borrow mia for a while? I want to walk around with her here" he said. Yoongi looks at me, i looked at him too and I keep on saying no on my mind hoping yoongi understands it. He smiled thinly at me. "Ask the pd first" he said. Yes yoongi understands me. Jimin looks at our pd. "Can i borrow her? Please just for a while. We'll gather again at the show here later" he said. I just look at our pd hoping that she would disapprove. After a while she finally answers. "Okay. But promise me that the four of you will gather again at the show later" she said. She was talking about the sea lion and dolphin show later. "I promise" he said while smiling widely. I looked again at yoongi. "Please don't go" i said that in my mind. Yoongi just smiled again. "Where's jungkook?" He ask jimin. No, yoongi no please. "He's checking out the penguins there" he said. "Okay. See you later" he said, he was going away when i suddenly held his hands. He stop and looks at me. "What is it miracle?" He said. I just stare at him, begging that he don't leave me. "What is it mia?" Jimin said when he notice that I've been holding yoongi's hand for a long time. I ed up again. I swear jimin will notice something is wrong if I don't think of something. I was still thinking of an alibi when yoongi took my phone. "Forgot my phone. Thanks miracle, I'll see you later" he said then he let go of my hands. No yoongi please. I just look at him go and I felt like crying, seriously. I just want this to end, I want to have a normal relationship with yoongi so we can date freely, I don't want to hide anymore. 

Me and jimin are still roaming around this aquarium and honestly i lost my excitement anymore. I was so hype on going here but this just ruins everything. We're here in an aquarium full of jellyfish. I love them so much but I don't find them amusing today. I was just staring at them when jimin puts his hand on my waist. "Hey are you alright?" He ask me. "Huh? Yeah" i said nonchalantly. "You seem a little bit off" he said while he took some pictures. "I'm just tired. And hungry" i lied, then he laughs. "Come on lets eat first" he said while he calls someone. I hope its jungkook or yoongi. 

We're here now in the foodcourt waiting for jungkook and yoongi. "Where are you going after this?" He ask me while he intertwine our fingers together. "Universal's" i said shortly. "Oh okay" he said then we were quiet after that. After a while i heard him sigh. "Is there something wrong mia? Did i do something?" He said, and my heart hurts at what he said. I'm the one who's at fault here jimin don't blame yourself. I smile at him while i rest my head at his shoulder. "I'm sorry. I guess I'm just tired since i woke up a little bit earlier today. You know its not my thing to woke up early." I said then he laughs while he kissed the top of my head. "I know. I know. Didn't you slept earlier at the train?" He ask me. "I slept. But it still not enough" i said then he chuckled again. "Sleep later then so that you'll have a lot of energy to travel around the city" he said. "Okay" i said. 

We were still talking when finally yoongi and jungkook finally came. I'm so happy to see him again but at the same time I'm mad at him that he just sent me away to jimin earlier. I stood up to hug jungkook while jimin and yoongi are going to order our foods. "I miss you" jungkook said while he sit in front of me. I laugh while i sit down again. "Its not like its been a year that you haven't saw me." I said then he laugh. "Have you finished roaming around the aquarium?" He ask me. "Yep. How about you?" I ask him. He just nods at me while he toss a paper bag at my direction. "What is this?" I ask him. "Yoongi hyung bought you a swimwear since you two are going to the beach later" he said. I smiled widely at him while i open the paper bag. Its a blue and white aztec designed halter top and a shorts.  I smile to myself. This is too cute. 

We finally finished eating and we're heading now to the stadium where the show are being held. Jungkook and yoongi are already there since me and jimin are buying some popcorn. Once we bought the foods, we quickly went inside the stadium. Luckily the show haven't started yet. We started walking toward the seats and we're having a hard time finding them. We keep on walking when finally we saw someone getting filmed buy our camera crew. We walk towards their direction. Once we're there, i was going to sit beside yoongi but jimin beats me to it. I lost my smile again while i bitterly seated beside him. I didn't enjoy the show again. 

The show finally ended. Jungkook and jimin went first towards their next destination while me and yoongi are still waiting for the bus going to universal's. We're not talking to each other by the way, I'm still mad at him. After a long and awkward silence, the cameraman stop filming us and we're having a break. He went towards our pd while me and yoongi are left all alone here. "I'm sorry" he said once the cameraman left us. I didn't mind him. "I'm sorry miracle please" he said while he held my hand. "Miracle" he said. "I hate you. I hate you so much" i said then he immediately hugs me. I hug him tightly while i cry in his chest. "I know. I know I'm sorry babe" he said while he caressed my back. "We could have spent our time alone together but you choose to gave me away" i said still crying. "I'm sorry but I don't have a choice miracle" he said. "How many times do i need to tell you that you always have a choice oppa? I'm so ready to stake out everything in this relationship but i guess you still don't want to do the same" i said. He stopped caressing my hair then he let go of the hug, he holds my cheeks to make me look at him. "I'm sorry miracle. I got scared okay? I don't want them to be suspicious on us because i know for damn sure that they will tear us apart if they found out our relationship. But since you're all in in this relationship. I'm gonna stake everything too from now on. I'm really sorry babe okay? And i love you so much" he said while he wipes my tears. I smile at him. "I still hate you. I didn't got to enjoy the tour earlier." I said he laughs while he secretly kissed me in my forehead. "We can just go here again anytime you want babe." He said while he hugs me. I love this guy so much. And if it means I'm gonna sacrifice everything for this relationship, I'm all in. (I'm so deadass promoting monsta x's new song here. Stan them please they're perfect.)