V. LIVING WITH BTS

living with stars

V. 

 
MIA'S POV
 
Another day finally comes. I was still half-asleep in my bed when I suddenly feels that someone lifted my head and my head is resting on something firm, I don't know what it is. And i dont want to open my eyes either because I'm still sleepy. I was still in that position when suddenly someone are damping a wet something on my head, after a while my wound in my forehead suddenly stings. I woke up to the sudden pain and saw Jimin. 
"Oh, I'm sorry did I woke you up?" He said, his face is full of worries. "Its alright. What are you doing by the way?" I said then he puts that cotton on my wound again. "I'm cleaning your wound. Does it sting?" He said while lightly damping the cotton on my forehead. "A bit" i said, then i just realize that the firm thing I just describe earlier was Jimin's legs. Damn, I must say guys he has such firm legs. He was still cleaning and at the same time he's putting some medicine on my wound. After a while he's finally finish. "I'm just going to put some bandage on your wound and we're done" he said then he carefully reached the bandage on the first aid kit, he's careful not to move his legs. Aww, such cutie. Hahaha. He finally reached the bandage and he started putting it on my forehead. He was still doing it when i suddenly stares at his face. It just dawn on me just now that Jimin is really handsome. With his cutie eyes, pointed eyes and oh my god his pouty and pinkish lips. I was still looking at his lips when suddenly he smiled. "Done checking out my features?" He said then i snap out of my delusion. My face instantly feels hot. Ughh, Mia you're really embarassing. "Uh, I uh" i said stammering then he laughs. "You're so cute Mia" he said then i just looked at him. And suddenly i just cant seem to speak. "I'm done putting your bandage by the way" he said then i awkwardly touched my forehead and feels the bandage on my forehead. "Gomawo oppa" i said then he smiled widely at me. "I really dont want to break this to you but the staff of our variety show are out there." I said then i bolt up and sits. "What? Why?" I said already panicking. "Since our recording were halted yesterday, we're going to reshoot today" he said then i just looked at him and he might have saw the worry in my eyes that's why he suddenly holds my hand. "Its alright Mia if you don't want to shoot right now. We can send them away" he said then i laughed softly. "No i can do this, as long as you're here with me" i said then we're both surprised at what i said. "I mean as bts are here with me. I can do this" i said. Ugggh mia what the ef's your problem. Really? He just smiled at me and he holds my hand tight. "I like the first option you said. Lets just stick with that okay?" He said then i blushed at what he said he just laughs at me. "You're so cute Mia. But I'll bet you'll be cuter when you wash your face" he said then i instantly holds the side of my mouth, okay clear then i also touched my eyes and check if i had eye boogers. Okay check, uggh maybe its my hair?! Then he laughed at me. "I'm just kidding Mia. You're really cute. But you might want to wash because the staffs are outside" he said i just rolled my eyes at him. 
"Arrasseo oppa. You'll wait for me again?" I said while standing up and getting my towel. "Of course" he said then he lay down on my bed. "Okay" i said then i walk towards my bathroom and started washing my face and i also brushed my teeth. After I've brushed my teeth i finally went out and walks towards my bed and saw that Jimin had his eyes close. Is he sleeping? I lightly sits on my bed and looked at him. I was getting nearer at his face when he slowly opened his eyes. "Boo!" He said then I jumped in surprised "yah! Neomu hae!" I said while throwing my towel at him. 
(Translation: neomu hae means you're so mean)
 
He's just laughing at my reaction. I fake cry and stomps towards the living room. The rest of the bts instantly looked at my direction when they've heard me fake crying. "Mia what's wrong?" Namjoon said, he's already in front of me and he holds my shoulders. "Did Jimin make you cry?" Hoseok said, he's already in my front too. I just nod at them. Then the rest of the bts who is awake right now (taehyung, namjoon, hoseok and jin specifically. Jungkook is in the kitchen and yoongi is still sleeping) march towards our bedroom, i smirked secretly and looked towards our bedroom and secretly walks towards our bedroom door and saw that they're already beating Jimin. "Yah what did you do to Mia huh?" Taehyung said "yah I'm just joking to her!" Jimin said while he's avoiding bts. Then they've stopped beating him when they saw me at the door. "Do you want us to beat him some more huh Mia?" Jin said then i smiled widely at them and at the same time i shook my head. "Gomawo oppa's" i said then they all walk towards me except for Jimin then they smiled at me. "Anything for our princess" namjoon said while playfully messing my hair then they all walk outside. I looked at Jimin and smirked at him. "I'm still mad at you" i said while pouting then i also walk towards the living room when Jimin holds my arms and he suddenly spin me around and he hugs me. "Mianhae Mia" he said playfully. "Dwaesseo" i said while releasing to his hug. 
(Translation: dwaesseo means forget it)
 
I was going to walk away when he suddenly hugs me again. "Eyy" he said then i hugged him too. "Dont ever do that again" i said then he caressed my hair. "Arrasseo" he said then we let go off the hug when i saw that Yoongi came out of their room and he looks already pissed off. He suddenly looked away and he heads towards the couch. "Breakfast's not ready yet?" He asked no one in particular then he sits down on the couch, me and jimin also walks towards the living room. "No one's even cooking our breakfast" Namjoon said then I smiled widely. While someone walks towards me and puts the mic on me "Uhh, if you don't mind guys, I'm going to prepare our breakfast" i said then Jimin looked at me. "Can I help?" He said while someone's putting his mic on to him too. "Of course oppa" i said then we both smiled at each other. "Just dont work too hard Mia. You just went to the hospital yesterday. We dont want that to happen again today" taehyung said then we laugh. "Arrasseo oppa" i said.
 
After the staff puts the mic on us me and Jimin walk towards our kitchen and saw that Jungkook is just sleeping there. Me and Jimin laugh then we walk towards Jungkook. "Yah oppa ireona" i said while lightly shaking him. "Mmm. Is our breakfast ready?" He said groggily, he's eyes are still closed. "Nope. We're just going to do it. You want us to help?" I said "nope, I've already prepared our breakfast yesterday. And I'm still tired from doing it yesterday" he said "tch. Fine" i said then i saw him smile a bit. Me and Jimin leaved him alone then we walk towards the counter. "So what are we going to cook chef?" He said while he's adjusting our videocam in the kitchen. He puts the videocam in front of us. "Uhmm, I'm quite skilled in making fried rice. So i think we'll be making fried rice today. How about you?" I said "uhmm, I'm quite confident at frying things" he said then we laugh. Then we walk towards their fridge to get our ingredients. I pick some carrots, green beans, ham and mushrooms. Then i saw jimin getting some eggs and sausages. I walk first to our counter and getting some tools for our cooking. I placed the cutting board and knives in our counter and jimin also came back. 
"Be careful when you're peeling and cutting the vegetables Mia" he said while I'm starting to peel the carrots. "Arrasseo oppa" i said. I was still peeling the carrots when i secretly glanced at jimin and saw that he's peeling the sausages, i smiled and jokingly shouted. "Ahh" i said while holding my finger. "Wae?" He said already holding my not really injured hands. He looks so worried. "I told you to be careful" he said then he slowly opened my fist. "Hahahaha merong!" I said while laughing at him he just looked at me his face is so serious. "Oppa, I'm just kidding" i said then he looked away and he started peeling the sausages again. "Just peel your carrots Mia" he said his tone is so serious. "Mianhaeyo oppa" i said he didn't answered me so i approached him closer. "Oppaaaaang" i said cutely i saw his lips starting to smile but he's trying his best to retain his poker face. "Oppa mianhaee" i said again cutely. Then he finally looked at me and smiled, he holds my cheeks. "Dont ever do that again. I'm going to be really mad at you Mia" he said then i holds his hands "arraseo oppang" i said while im still saying it cutely. 
 
(Translation- it becomes an aegyo when you put the syllable -ang on every word.)
 
He laughs then he released his hold on my cheeks then he started peeling the sausage again. "I might be the happiest man alive today" he said then we laughed when suddenly we hear Jungkook groaned. "Uggh, you two are so noisy. I came here to the kitchen because the living room is so noisy and now the kitchen's noisy too" he said then me and jimin laughed quietly. "Mianhaeyo oppang" i said then jungkook smiled again. "Tch, just cook mia I'm already hungry" he said then i started peeling the carrots again for the nth time. "Arrasseo oppa" i said. 
 
Me and Jimin finally finished preparing our ingredients then Jimin puts the frying pan and he also the stove. "After you" he said i just rolled my eyes at him then i approaches the stove. I've checked first if the heat is fine. After a few seconds its finally okay so i started putting the vegetables on it while Jimin is holding the videocam and he's filming me. "Tell the camera what you're doing" he said. "Well I'm cooking fried rice. And i already put the vegetables on the pan because it takes a long time for them to be cooked. After a while you can also put the ham" i said while putting the ham on the frying pan. "Ooh, you sounds like a real chef" he said i looked at him then i wink at the camera. He just laugh at what i did. I keep stirring the mixed vegetables and ham and after a while I'm finally going to put the rice on the frying pan. "Now we're putting the main character of our fried rice. The rice" i said then i put the rice on the pan. "And put some salt and some oyster sauce too if you want" i said then i keep stirring the rice after several minutes its finally done. "Kkeut!" I said then i turn off the stove then me and jimin high five. 
(Translation: kkeut means done or finished)
 
After that i finally placed my fried rice on a plate. "Well done mia" jimin said, i looked on the camera then i took it from him. And this time I'm the one who's filming him. "Now its your turn" i said then jimin inhaled deeply. Then we walk towards the stove and jimin turn it on again then he placed another frying pan on it. "Ddeolyo?" I asked him.
(Translation: ddeolyo? Pronouce as tolyo? It means are you nervous?)
 
 "Mmm. What if i burn the food? What if i burn the whole house?" He said then i rolled my eyes at him. "You're overreacting. Besides I'm here for you" i said then he looked at me intently. "Yah, checked the heat of the frying pan" i said. "Ne chef" he said then we laugh. Jimin started cooking and after a while he finally finished cooking with me assisting him the whole time. Then jimin placed his food on a plate, i placed the camera on the counter then me and jimin hugged each other. "You've worked hard" he said while rubbing my back. "You too" i said then we release our hug. "Call the other members" i said "okay" he said then he walk outside while i went towards Jungkook's. I lightly tapped his shoulder. "Oppa, ireona our breakfast is ready" i said then he slowly lifted his head then he started rubbing his eyes. "Finally" he said "mind helping me arrange our table?" I said "fine" he said then he stands up and we started arranging the table when the rest of the bts came in. Taehyung is already stopping me. "No we can do this Mia, just rest" he said. "Arrasseo oppa" i said then i already sits down, jimin seated next to me. After jungkook and taehyung arrange the table we finally eats. I put some of my fried rice on my plate and i also puts some sausage on my plate. We finally started eating. "Waah Mia this is really delicious!" Taehyung said "yeah this is really delicious mia!" Jin said "ne gomawa oppa" i said the rest of the bts are complimenting our food when yoongi suddenly pushed his plate away from him. "This really doesn't suit my taste at all" yoongi said. "Oh" is all i can say "hyung" jimin said "can i order some coffee instead?" He said then he's already standing up "hyung" jimin said again. "You can just throw away my food" he said while he's already leaving the kitchen. "Hyung!" Jimin said this time his voice sounds mad. I hold Jimin's hands because he's starting to follow Yoongi. "Don't mind him jimin, its alright" i said then jimin looked at me. "He's so disrespectful. You exert some effort in making that food and he's going to say that he's not going to eat it?" He said then i shook my head "its alright i dont need his thoughts about my cooking as long as you guys like it. I dont mind what he's going to say about my food" i said then jimin finally loosened his frown then he smiled at me. They started complimenting me again but my eyes suddenly sting and tears are starting to form on my eyes. Even though i tried myself to not think what yoongi said at me, it just stab my heart. And it hurts. Jimin saw it that's why he puts his hands on my cheeks and he rubs my cheeks and hugs me "mia, dont mind him. Its really delicious" i said then i laughed slightly at what he said "yeah mia dont cry" namjoon said while caressing my hair. "Gomawa oppa's" i said then jimin let go off the hug. "Lets eat again shall we? Im still hungry though" jungkook said then we all laugh "and mia?" He added "mmm?" I said "its really delicious" jungkook said then i smile at him. "Thanks oppa" i said. 
 
We finally finished eating and we all head down to the living room yoongi's there, drinking his cup of coffee, some of the bts members sits on the couch while me,jimin and namjoon sits in the carpet. Our pd is assigning our mission for today. "We're just going to resume the basketball game yesterday. But Mia, you're going to sit down on this one. And since Mia is not playing, one member of the green team aren't going to play either. So who's going to volunteer?" She said then yoongi immediately raised his hand. Then the rest of the bts glance first at me. Then namjoon raised his hand too. "I'm not going to play" namjoon said "let me sit down on this one. I'm not in the mood to play today" yoongi said then namjoon looked at me i just nod at him. "Its alright oppa" i said
 
We're already here in the basketball court. Me and yoongi are already sitting on the bench but me and him are so far away from each other. The game finally starts and i started cheering on my team. When its their break i always wipe out their sweats because i kinda feel guilty that they're playing the game again because of what happened yesterday. If only I didn't passed out yesterday, we'll all be resting right now. I'm wiping taehyung and hoseok's sweat but when im with jimin, yoongi always had a side comment. Tss, what a . 
 
The game finally started again, when one of our pd approaches us. 
"The game's finally going to end. And i want the two of you to buy some foods for the players" she said while lending us an envelope. I just nod at her, yoongi too. Then i called a timeout. "Guys me and yoongi are going to buy some foods! Maybe you guys want to suggest some foods that you wanted to eat right now" i said "chicken!" Jin said  i gave him a thumbs up then i walk besides yoongi then he lead the way. The pd by the way gave us a camera and yoongi is holding to it right now. We walk in silence when yoongi finally stops walking and he called a taxi. 
We entered the taxi. Yoongi is sitting on the front while I'm in the back I didn't hear where are we going because i plug in my earphones at my ipod and it started blasting some of their songs. After like 3 songs the taxi finally stops and i dont know where we are right now. Yoongi gave the fare to the taxi. "Thank you" i said while shutting the door. Then yoongi started walking again without saying a word. We walk and walk when finally yoongi found a food stall that sells fried chicken. "1 bucket of fried chicken please" he said then we wait for our order. 
We're still waiting for our order when Yoongi's phone rings. He picked up and after a few seconds he gave it to me. "Who is it?" I said "namjoon" he said then i took his phone. 
Me: ne oppa?
Him: this is jimin mia, can you please buy some ice cream for me?
Me: *laugh* arrasseo oppa
Then i hang up and gave yoongi's phone back to him. "Jimin wants some ice cream" i said "tch. We dont have much time left. Forget it" he said "then I'm going to buy it myself. You can wait here" i said "mia we dont have much time left!" He said "then dont wait for me if you're so excited to go home!" I retorted back at him then i walk farther away from him. "Fine!" I heard him say then i started walking without much direction where I'm going. After walking for quite a while i finally saw a convenience store and bought some ice cream for all of us. I went towards the counter and luckily the money i have is enough for all the ice cream i bought. After i bought the ice cream i went back to that food stall but its been a while and i cant seem to find the stall. I keep walking and walking when i finally saw the stall and saw that Yoongi's not there anymore. 
 
No way. There's no way that he really didn't wait for me right?
 
****
3rd person's POV
 
The game finally ended and green team wins. They're all sitting on the bench right now while the blue team sits on the ground. "Without your ace, you guys are just a bunch of losers" namjoon said to the blue team  "shut up" hoseok said while drinking some water. They're still bickering when suddenly yoongi walks towards them. "Here's your chicken" he said then he sits on a bench. "Where's Mia?" Taehyung said "i left her in myeongdong" he said then Jimin suddenly stood up and he's really pissed at yoongi right now. He was going to approach him when taehyung holds him. "You inconsiderate ! Didn't you remember that Mia's from the province and she doesn't know any places here in this city?!" He said then he shove taehyung's hand off him then he started running and after a while he finally called a taxi. 
 
The rest of the bts are quiet. Then namjoon stood up. "Hyung, jimin's right. Before you let yourself controlled by your jealousy. Think first if some people are going to get hurt at your decisions. You're our hyung that's why be thankful because if you're not, I might have punch you right now" namjoon said while he walk towards their dorm. The rest of the bts followed namjoon without saying any word at yoongi. 
 
Mia's still looking in every places in myeongdong, but it seems that yoongi really left her. She finally started to cry because she's so scared and nervous because she's  not familiar to this place. She finally stops walking and she sits on a bench. She started crying and crying. If only she brought her phone and wallet with her. She started blaming herself when a familiar voice called her name. "Mia!" Jimin said, then Mia looked at him. He looks like he's been running the whole place because he's panting real hard and sweat are dripping on his face. "Oppa" mia said weakly then Jimin runs towards her and he hugged mia tightly. Mia hugged him tightly and she started crying again at jimin's chest. "Its alright mia. I'm here" jimin said while caressing mia's hair. "I-I'm so scared" mia said while crying. Then jimin released his hug and started wiping Mia's tears. "Its alright mia. I'm here" he said but mia is still crying. So he hugged her again. "If only you followed the first option you have said to me earlier then this thing wouldn't happened." Jimin said. "Yeah, i think i would be following what i said earlier after this thing happened" mia said "then i might be really the happiest man alive today" he said then mia looked at him, tears are rolling down from her eyes but at the same time she's smiling at jimin, so is jimin. They might not be in their home yet. But being together with each other like this, they felt that they were at home already.