I. Living with BTS

living with stars

Hi guys!! So here's a new story that i hope y'all like! Its living with bts!! *pops confetti* i really really hope you guys like it! And im sorry for not updating so much! Okay i dont how to end this a/n sooo yeah this is kinda awkward. Ummm. 

 
Uhh
 
Here's the chapter 1 i guess
Toodles! xx
 
*******
Mia's POV
 
I'm here in the bus stop, anxiously waiting for someone's phonecall. Ugggh, he's taking so long to call. I sit down, after a few seconds, i stood up, and after a few seconds i keep pacing back and forth while finally my phone rings. 
 
Me: finally
Him: sorry to keep you waiting, but are you ready?
 
I took a deep breath before answering him
Me: i dont know. And I'm going to tell you this for the nth time that what were about to do is so freaking illegal! 
Him: dont worry okay? I've already asked the president of the company and he said yes so there's nothing to worry about
Me: what im saying was, its freaking illegal from my point of view! Just so you know, I'm going to live in a dorm full of boys! Uncle! Do you hear me? Boys! What if they’re gonna harrass me?
Then he sighed exasperated
Him: calm down okay? They're good people. 
Me: im still not convince
Him: why dont you come here first?
Me: fine
 
Then i end the phone call. So basically im talking with my uncle earlier. He's finding me a good place to live temporarily. And the good news is he found one, but the bad news is, its a dorm full of boys!! Apparently the variety show called living with kpop stars is a big hit. The season 1 of it was very successful that's why they're planning on making a season 2 and this time the stars here are bts. And i was force okay? Its a freaking coincidence that my landlord told me that i should move out of the dorm and my uncle telling me that they need atleast one fan girl to star in that new variety. And being homeless he hired me. Im not actually a big fan of that bangtan boys and im not also a hater but, just thinking that I'm living in a dorm full of boys is making my legs weak and makes my butterflies in my stomach flutters. Since i really dont have any choice, i patiently wait for my bus. After several minutes, the bus came and i hesitantly enters the bus. 
 
"Aren't you going in?" Someone said inside the bus, then i peek in and saw a member of that bangtan boy group. I dont know who he is. 
 
I just looked at him and he's just looking at me either. Then after awhile when he noticed that im not moving he stood up and took my luggage and at the same time he took my hands, i awkwardly shrug off his hands. Then he smirks at me. 
"Tch. Such a scaredy cat come here and sit with me" he said then i slowly walks towards his place and sits down next to him. Okay mia stop being a , he's just a boy. 
 
"So what's your name?" He said
"Mia Kim, you?" I asked awkwardly. Uggh Mia, why didn't you memorized their names!!
Then that bangtan boy member smiled at me and lend his hand at me. 
"Im Yoongi. Min Yoongi" he said then i took his hand then we shake hands. 
"I'm really sorry, for not knowing your name. I know that there so many girls out there that wants to be in my place right now" i said then i turn around to face him. 
"Mwoya?" I said when i saw that he's no longer listening to me. Instead he has an earphones on and looking out at the window. 
 
"Tch" i said annoyed. I thought he was going to be friendly but i guess wrong. I angrily took out my earphones and placed it at my ears then i closed my eyes. I remember that my uncle told me that its going to be a long ride to reach seoul. I came from the province by the way. Then i remember something. I opened my eyes and looked at this guy seated next to me. When he sensed that I'm staring at him for so long he finally looks at me. 
 
"What?" He said while he took out one of his earphones. 
"My uncle told me that no ones going to fetch me because this place is so far. So, how come you're here?" I said then he looks surprised and his cheeks blushed. 
"What are you talking about? He told me to fetch you" he said then he quickly puts his earphones and looked away. His actions are so suspicious. I took out his earphones and lean in at him. 
"Thanks anyways, for traveling this far to fetch me" i whispered at him then i quickly puts his earphones in his ears then i turn around and closed my eyes while smile are plastered on my face. 
 
I suddenly woke up and sees that i accidentally lean on his shoulders while i was sleeping. I slowly lift my head and saw yoongi looking at the windows. He's earphones are nowhere to be seen at his ears. 
"Sorry" i mumble quietly then he smirk again and looks at me. "The bus are going to stop at a resting area. We should eat first i bet you're  hungry" he said 
"Yeah you bet it right" i said 
 
The bus finally stops at the resting area so me and yoongi stands up. 
 
"So are you still a student?" He said while we're walking around the resting area picking for a place to eat at. "Yes, im a 1st year college student" i said the he nods "so what are you taking up?" He said "psychology" i said then he smiled at me "no i cant read your mind" then he chuckled, i chuckled too. We're still walking when i finally saw the perfect food that i want to eat right now. 
"Ooh ddeok galbi" i said while looking at the food stall with love. 
"Lets go, my treat" he said then he started walking to that food stall. "Wait i can pay on my own" i said then he turns around to face me. I jumped at suprised. "I insist" he said then we started walking again. 
"Two ddeok galbi please" yoongi said we're still waiting for our order when suddenly my phone rings. I looked first at yoongi, he just nods his head so i took out my phone and saw that my uncle is calling me. 
 
Me: hello?
Then the other line went crazy. I swear i heard so many voices at the other line. Then they suddenly went quiet. 
Him: uhmm, is this Mia?
Me: Uhh yes?
I said then our order finally cames, yoongi took it then he puts it in the tray then we started walking to find a seat. 
Me: who is this?
Him: im Jimin
Me: Jimin?
I said then Yoongi looked at me. We finally found a seat, yoongi puts down the tray and suddenly took my phone. "Hey-" i said but he started talking to that Jimin in the other line. 
Yoongi: stop bothering us, we're already at the resting area. 
 
Then he ends the call and he gives back my phone. 
"Who is that?" I asked then he puts the plate at me. "One of the member of bts" he said while giving my utensils. "Oh" i said "if only i knew all your name" i said then i was going to eat when i looked first at yoongi. I'm waiting for him to eat first, because it's a korean tradition to let the older one eat first. He looks at me and smirked.
"So you knew that I'm your oppa huh?" He said then he finally took a bite at our ddeok galbi
"Oh? I'm older than you?" I asked flustered because i assume that he's older than me. Then he chuckled. 
"Aniyo, I'm your oppa" he said then i flustered at what he said. I just nod at him then i finally took a bite at my ddeok galbi. 
"Yah, why aren't you calling me oppa?" He said then i looked at him. "Later okay? When i finally get used to it" i said then he smiled and we quietly eats our food. 
 
We finally finished our food and we decided to order some foods for the rest of bts and to my uncle. Then we came back to the bus. After for like almost an hour yoongi suddenly told me that. "We're finally here" he said then he push the button, indicating that we're going to get off the bus at the next bus stop. After a few minutes we finally get off the bus and yoongi takes out my luggage again while im holding the foods we ordered for the bts. We entered the building and we're now riding the elevator. We rode the elevator in total silence because i suddenly became nervous. Nervous to actually meet the other bts members. The elevator stops at the floor bts live in. We got out off the elevator and yoongi lead the way towards their dorm. When we're finally at their front door. Yoongi turns around to looked at me. 
"Ready to meet them?" he said smiling. I just looked at him and nod at the same time. Then he punches the code of their dorm. After he puts the passcode the door opens and 6 handsome boys are waiting for us. Okay this is it, the start of my new life.