VII. LIVING WITH BTS

living with stars

VII. 

 
MIA'S POV
 
Its the day of our driving test. My alarm clock rings and i unwillingly stops it. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a beautiful creature sleeping soundlessly beside me. I smiled at myself and I slowly and carefully gets out of my bed so that I won't wake Jimin up. After I successfully get out of my bed, I carefully puts my blanket on him. He really is so cute when he's sleeping. I looked at him one last time then i walk towards Jungkook's bed. I lightly tapped his shoulder. "Oppa ireona." I said then he groaned. "Uggh, five more minutes Mia" he said i rolled my eyes at him even though he wont see it. "Fine, if i get out of my shower and saw that you're still sleeping. You're dead" i said then he smiled. "Arrasseo" he said then i walk towards my closet and picks my outfit for today. I think i should wear a shorts so that i would feel comfortable while driving and I'll probably just wear a shirt today. After i picked my outfit i walk towards my bathroom and i took a bath. 
 
After several i dont know how many minutes i finally went out and saw that jungkook already finished taking a shower. He smirked at me. "Who's slower now huh?" He said i rolled my eyes at him. "Shut up oppa" i said then i walk towards my vanity and took my blower. I was planning to dry my hair outside because Taehyung and Jimin are still sleeping. I was taking my brush when i saw Jimin are already waking up. "Goodmorning oppa" i greeted him. Then he wiped his eyes and slowly opened it. "What's the commotion early in the morning?" He said grogily. "We're taking our driving test today" i said "can i come?" He said already sitting up. I was going to answer him when Jungkook abruptly answered his question. "Andwae" he said "wae?" Jimin whined then i smiled at him. "Its a good opportunity for us to bond. Since we're still not close yet." Jungkook said. "You look close to me already" jimin said. I left the two of them there while they're still bickering. I walk towards the living room and saw yoongi sitting on the couch. I was having a dilemma in my head if i should just dry my hair here or i should go back to our room. I was planning to pick my second option when he suddenly looks at me. Its kinda awkward if I'm going back to our room right? So i walk towards the other chair and plugged my blower. I was starting to dry my hair when yoongi started talking to me. "Where are you going?" He asked me. I was hesitating if I'm going to answer him. But i answer him anyway because its just plain disrespectful of me if i dont. "Me and jungkook oppa are going to take the driving test today." I said "oh. Goodluck then" he said then we were quiet after that. 
After several minutes he started talking again. "Mia I'm-" he didn't finished what he was saying because jimin went out of our room and he immediately started talking to me. "Mia, did you eat some breakfast yet?" He said while walking towards me. "Not yet" i said then i turn off my blower. "Lets go, I'm going to prepare your breakfast" he said then i smiled at him. "Jeongmal? I'm not dreaming right?" I said then he laughs. "No you're not" he said then i stand up and we both walk towards our kitchen, while we're walking i glance at yoongi and saw that he's already looking at me. I looked away immediately when i saw that. 
 
Me and jimin are finally in the kitchen and i sit on the high chair here in our counter. "So what are you going to prepare for me huh?" I said then he smiled at me. "I really dont know either. You can just suggest something" he said then i chuckled. "Just make me a toast" i said "arrasseo" he said then he opened the cupboard and takes the bread. He plugged in the toaster and he puts the bread on it. After that he went to the fridge and takes the mayonnaise, cheese, ham and lettuce. He closes the fridge then he saw me looking at him, he smiled instantly. "Wae?" He said then i just shook my head while smiling. "You know it already" i said then he looks at me intently, i shove his head away at me. "What is it mia?" He said "nothing, just do your business again" i said "mia I'm not going to do this if you're not going to tell me" he said "arrasseo, you're so handsome oppa" i said then he laughs "what a great way to start my day" he said then he started putting the ham on the oven. After that he sits on the high chair opposite me. So we're facing each other. "Am I really not allowed to come with you?" He said then i smiled at him. "I want you to come with us. But jungkook doesn't want you to" i said "but i want to come" he said while pouting. Uggh, he's so cute. "Lets just celebrate later if we passed the test okay?" I said then he smiled at me. "Just the two of us?" He said. I blushed at his question. And I didn't answer him right away. "Please mia? We can't hang out anymore after this. Because we will be so busy" he said then i finally smiled at him. "Okay oppa" i said then he smiled widely when suddenly the toaster dings and jimin was startled at the noise. I laughed at him. "I was really surprised" he said then i laughed again at him while he took the bread on the toaster. He puts it in the plate then he started putting the mayonnaise, the ham, lettuce and cheese and he puts the other bread at the top. After that he gave it to me. He seated in front of me again, i took a bite of his toast. "How was it?" He said, i just gave him a thumbs up, he just smiled at me when suddenly he wipes the side of my mouth. My face went hot when he did that, i smiled at him. "Gomawo oppa" i said "anything for you mia" he said then suddenly yoongi walks in the kitchen. "The pd of our variety show are here" he said then our pd walks in while jungkook is following her. "What's happening?" I asked confused. "We're going to film your driving test today" she said "of course. I'm just going to finish this toast and we're going" i said she just nods at me, then yoongi and our pd left the kitchen while jungkook seated next to me. "Did you already had your breakfast oppa?" I asked jungkook. "Of course" he said "when?" I said "when you were in the shower" he said. "You take too long in that bathroom again mia" jimin said while putting another set of bread on the toaster. I just rolled my eyes at him then i ate my sandwich again. 
 
After I've finish my sandwich me and jungkook are finally leaving the dorm. "Goodluck to your driving test mia" jimin said then he hugged me. "Ne oppa" i said then i let go off the hug. "You too jungkook" jimin said then he hugged jungkook too. "Ne hyung" he said then me and jungkook walks towards the door. "We're going" we both said then jimin waves at us then we gets out of our dorm and saw the crew of our variety show waiting for us out there. "Ready?" Our pd said we just nod at her. Then she instructed the cameraman to start filming. After that we walk towards the elevator and went inside. 
 
We were already in the van. Me and jungkook were reviewing all through out the ride. I wasn't nervous earlier when we were still in the dorm, but as we gets closer to our destination I was getting anxious that's why i think that my mind went blank and all of the things I've studied were gone. After a while the van finally makes a turn and i peeked in the window and finally we're here. I instantly holds jungkook's hands. "Oppa I'm so nervous right now" i said then he holds my hand tightly. "Me too" he said. The van finally stops. Me and jungkook went out of the van, we were walking when he suddenly holds my hands again, we walk silently. I guess he must be really nervous right now, well we're on the same track. We finally enters the building. "This is it mia" he said. "Oppa" i said while holding his hand tightly. He looks at me and he smiles. "We can do this Mia" he said i nodded at him then we walk towards the counter. We filled up the information sheet, after that we take a photo and the lady ushered us to a room. There is already a lot of people there. Me and jungkook seated in the middle. And after a while someone told us that we're going to watch a video. We're watching an educational video right now. I was getting bored watching the video so i looked beside me and saw that Jungkook's almost sleeping. I lightly kicked his chair then he sit up straight and looked at me. "Dont sleep" i whispered at him, he just gave me a thumbs up and he started watching the video again. 
 
The video finally ends and i slapped Jungkook's arms. "Yah why are you drowsing off while we're watching the video" i said then he laughs at me. "Its so boring mia" he said then he stand up too then he holds my hands and drag me outside. "Are you ready mia?" he said i nod at him then we walk towards to another room and take the written test of our exam. We weren't seated next to each other. I was on the first row while he was in the middle row. I took the test paper and seated on my chair and i started answering it. 
 
After several minutes, I was surprised when Jungkook walk towards the front and gave the paper to the instructor. He smirked at me and he walks outside. "Tch" i said to myself then i started answering my test again. After a while i finally finished my test and saw jungkook sitting on a bench. He looked up when he saw me walking outside of the room, he stands up and approaches me. "How was it?" He asked me "fine i guess. What's your score on the test?" I asked him then he smiled widely at me. "I got an 89 points. You?" He said then my eyes widened at what he just said at me. His score is higher than me. Uggh its not fair. "81" i said then he puts his hands at my shoulder then he started walking so i was drag again. "Well done mia" he said, i smiled at his compliment at me. 
We were still walking towards outside, for the last part of our test. 
 
We were finally outside and jungkook looked at me. "I'll go first okay?" He said. I just nod at him. "Wish me luck?" He said then he smiled at me. I smiled at him too. "Fighting!" I said then he chuckled. "Arrasseo" he said then he walks towards the car. He opened the door of it and he comes inside. After a while he started driving it. Then after the test is done he finally went back. I run towards him. "Did you passed?" I said then he smiled widely at me and he nods.  After that, i excitedly hugged him. "Congratulations oppa!" I said then he let go off the hug. "Its your turn now" he said then my smile fade away. He playfully messed my hair. "You can do it mia" he said, i smiled at him then i turn around and breathed deeply before i walk towards the car and before i enter the car. 
 
After the test i walk towards him, and he might have saw that I'm not smiling that's why he looks so worried. "How was it?" He said, his voice are full of worries. I looked at him and smiled widely at him. "I passed too oppa!!" I said then he hugs me tightly. "Congrats mia!" He said then i hug him too. "Ne. Should we celebrate or something?"  I said then we let go off the hug and this time, his smile fade away. "I really want to but i received a text from your uncle that i need to go to the recording studio. Waah mianhae mia" he said then he hugs me again. "Its alright oppa" i said reassuring him then he released the hug and looks at me. "But, i called someone for help" he said while smiling "who is it?" I said "you'll know it soon" he said then we walks towards the building again when our pd told us that they're done filming us. We bid goodbye to them, after that me and jungkook are walking towards the exit when i saw a familiar guy waiting for us. I smile instantly. "Have fun" jungkook said "ne oppa gomawo" i said then i excitedly run towards to that guy and hugs him. "How was it?" He said after he hugs me. "I passed the test oppa!" I said then he smiled at me. "As expected" he said then jungkook walks towards us. "I'll be going now mia, jimin hyung" he said "ne oppa. Good luck!" I said "take good care of her jimin" my uncle said "no need reminding me hyung" jimin said then i chuckled while my uncle ushered jungkook towards their van. After they were gone, jimin looked at me. "Where are we going?" I said then he suddenly holds my hand. "You'll see" he said then we walks outside and he calls a taxi. 
 
We stops at i dont know where it is again. Jimin paid the fare then we went out and thanked the taxi driver. "Where are we?" I asked him. "Apgujeong" he said then i looked around its really beautiful in here, but there is so many people in here also. And they already recognizes Jimin. "Oppa, what if they thought that we're a couple?" I asked then he smiled at me while he puts his hands on my shoulder then we started walking. "Let them thought that way mia. I dont care" he said then i smiled at him. We were still walking when finally we stops at a cafe. And i already fell in love at the way this cafe looks. "Its really pretty" i said then he looks at me. "Wait till you see the inside" he said then we walk inside and woah, this is really beautiful. Jimin looks at me. "This is really beautiful oppa" i said then he just smiled at me, and he's still looking at me. "What is it oppa?" I said "you're way more beautiful than this place mia" he said then i was stunned at he just said, he just chuckled at me while he holds my hands and we walk towards the counter. "Table reserved for park jimin" he said to the counter. "This way please" the lady said while assisting us, me and jimin followed her. "Oppa, did you just said reserved table?" I said then he smiled at me, "oppa you dont need to" i said "but i wanted to" he said then we followed the lady upstairs and we walk outside of the second floor and saw that its like the terrace of this building and there's a table on it. "Thank you" jimin said then the lady leave us there. I just looked at the surrounding and to the guy standing in front of me. When he caught me staring he looked at me too. "I dont know what to say" i said then he smiled at me "you dont need to, c'mon lets sit down" he said then he walk towards the chair and pulled it for me, he was asking me to sit but i had other plans. I walk closer to him and hugged him tightly. "Thank you so much oppa" i said then he holds me tightly. "Anything for you mia" he said while caressing my hair. We finally let go off the hug and he asked me to sit again in the chair he pulled for me, i chuckled at him then does what he wanted me to do. After i finally sit down, he seated to the chair in front of me. And as if on cue, the waiter brought us the coffee, and its both latte for us. 
I sipped in and instantly fell in love to this coffee. "This is really great oppa" i said then i looked at him, and i saw jimin standing up and leans forward towards me. No way, wait do i have a foam on my mouth? Wait, there's no way he's going to kiss me right?
He leans in towards me and stops exactly right in front of my face. My heart's beating so fast right now. I just looked at him while he's just looking at me either. Then after a while he smiled and wiped my mouth again. Then he went back to his seat. "G-gomawo oppa" i said, flustered at what he just did. He smiled at me then he sipped in his coffee. After that he just looked at me while there's a foam all over his mouth. I laughed at his cuteness. "An eye for an eye mia" he said then i laughed some more. "Arrasseo oppa" i said then i lean in towards him and wipes his mouth. "Gomawo mia" he said "you're welcome oppa" i said then he sipped in his coffee again. And there's a foam in his lips again, he stared at me again and its like he's waiting for me to wipe it for him. I rolled my eyes first "this will be the last time arrasseo oppa?" I said he just nods at me then i lean again and wipes it off for him. "Gomawo mia" he said while laughing i just laugh at him too then the waiter comes again while he's holding a cake. He place it in our table then he leaves. And I'm here looking at it, speechless at what's happening with my life right now. After a while i finally looked at jimin and saw that he's already looking at me. "Thank you so so so much oppa" i said "i know it already mia" he said then we laugh, after that he sliced the cake and gave it to me. We happily talked about the driving test earlier, and i also gave him some tips while he talks about their very hectic schedule. 
 
We finally finished eating in that cafe and jimin took me to the nearest park here in this place. I quickly run towards the place where i can see the scenery of seoul. "This is really great oppa. I had so much fun today. Thank you so much. I won't forget this" i said he smiled at me then i turn around to looked at the scenery again. I was gawking at it when suddenly i felt Jimin's hand were around my stomach and i just realized that he's backhugging me. "I had so much fun today too. Thank you mia" he said i smiled even though he cant see it right now. We're still looking at the scenery when suddenly he called my name. "Mia" he said "ne?" I said without facing him, and my heart's beating frantically right now. "Turn around please" he said, i think my heart exploded at what he just told me. I slowly turned around to face him. I'm looking at the ground right now because I'm too nervous to looked at him. I was still looking at the ground when he suddenly touched my cheeks and he lift it up so I'm facing him right now. I wasn't still looking at him, but after i pick up my courage I slowly looked at him. "What is it oppa?" I said then he just stared at me, after a while he bit his lips. I gulped at what he just did. Okay, I really don't want to assume again but, is he really going to kiss me for real right now? 
"Oppa?" I said, my legs are turning jelly right now because I'm too nervous. He opened his lips a little then finally he's coming closer to me. A little closer
And a little closer. Then he hugged me tightly. "Oppa what is it?" I said because he hasn't spoken a word for a while right now. He caressed my hair "you'll know it soon mia" he said. What? Why? What is he talking about?