chapter 12

living with stars

hiiiii guyssss! do you ever still remember these oneshot? :( you do? well thank you for that. haha. again and again, im really sorry for not updating this one shots, you know what my reasons right? haha.

well before anything else, if you're too excited to read this chapter you can skip my babbling and start reading it, well, if you love me enough, you can read this author note. if you will, i love you too. lol

well basically, the first reason why im inactive is that, I've quitted fangirling kpop things, im really sorry for that. but, i can say that deep down in my heart that i still love kpop, i really do. but yeah, things have changed recently and my choice in songs have changes too as time goes by. but i promise you that nothing will change, i will still update this stuff and finish what i started. second, school works, well this semester i'm a college student now. yaaaay! hooo! *pops confetti* lol. and since then, i've been busy and had no time to update stuffs, 
and again im really sorry for that. and lastly, fangirling other stuffs, just like what i've said my choice in songs have changes, that's why im restarting again, memorizing band members name, birthdays, likes, dislikes, memorizing songs lyrics and stuff, writing stories, and with that, i have no time left with this stuffs, and with that, im really sorry. but as for now, i will update this story and make this a good one. i hope everyone who've read my story will stick to me till the end. *cries a river* lol, i love everyone who's reading this oneshot. honestly, i dont understand why are you reading this in the first place, my english , hahahaha, well i can say now that my english have been improve this year, and will give you some understandable words. okay enough with these, here's my update for you guys. i love you all. xx

 

****
ADRIENNE'S POV

after we parted ways, we're finally here aagain at my house. we gets out of the car and started walking to our house. i was panicking and getting anxious, that's why jake held my hand.
 

"it will be fine, we promise" he reassured me, i nodded at him then we started walking again. honestly jake, i dont know if everything will be fine after this. our guards welcome us and us through the door of our house, as if we're children who will gets lost along the way. finally we are inside the house and now approaching our living room, we all sat in the couch when one of our maids approaches us. 
"your mom wants you to go to her office" she said "let's go gu-" i wasn't even finish talking when our maid cuts in. "alone miss, she wants to talk to you privately" she said then i looked at her with authority, the maid flinched and bow down at me. "if she wants to talk to me, she should get her down here" i said "adrienne" the 3 of them said. "no, i've had enough of her. if she wants to talk to me, make her go down here, and i will talk to her with them. i dont want to talk with her alone" i said calmly, the maid nodded and hurriedly walking upstairs. then we sit down again.
"you're really in big trouble baby" yangshin said "dont care" i said while picking up a magazine and started reading it, after several minutes i hear footsteps coming upstairs and started walking in our stairs. then someone grabbe the magazine i was holding. it was my mom who took the magazine, and in an instant, she took my wrist and pulled me so i was standing.

"who do you think you are huh? you're acting like you're much higher than me!" she roared, i wasnt even scared at her. "so what do you want to talk about huh?" i said. "you are never ever going out in this house without your guards" she said "oh please, im not a kid anymore" i said boringly "but you're acting like your a kid!" she said then i turn around and was going to sit again when she spin me around and slapped me in my left cheeks, the three of them was shocked at what she did to me that's why they all stood up and come beside me.

"have you lost your mind huh?! do you even remember how your twin sister died?!" she said then i cried, not because of the sting that comes to my reddened cheeks, but because of the memories that are flashing in my mind right now, memories inside this house, that's the main reason i was escaping of, the memories.

"youre sister died because she insisted on going to one of their concerts, and got herself to a car accident! dont you remember that huh adriene?! how about the three of you?! have you completely forgotten about it?! how about you jake?!" she said then i saw jake, he was looking at the floor almost trying not to cry, but eventually he did cry. my sister andrea was jake's girlfriend, they were even planning on getting married but eventually this accident happens, were it leads to her death, that's why as her sister i was fullfillling the things she wants to do. 

i looked at her still crying. "how can i not remember that, if every night she's in my dream, every day im thinking of her! i was just fullfilling her dreams!" i said, then eventually my mom hugged me, i hugged her too, because i've missed her, i misssed everything.
"oh honey, her dreams died with her, so stop fullfilling it now, and live with your own life." she said "but they're my life!" i said refferring to b1a4. "no they're not, you know it, they are not your life" she said i was going to say something but i stopped, because she was right, it's not my life, i have my own life but i was too busy running away from it.

*****
SHINWOO'S POV


we're still here in the couch, still confused at what happened just a while ago. it seems like we're so happy then some villain took away that happiness from us. we're so devastated that were trying not to talked about her. we we're eating quietly when someone opens the door, we all perked up and peeked to see who it was and saw risse approaching us, we all stood up and approaches her too.

"what happen?" i said

"will he ever comeback here?" baro said

then she just looked at us sadly, and we knew. she will never come back here. and what breaks my heart even more is that, risse told us that it's for the best if we just forgets that adriene ever exists in our life, and that it's no use if we try to contact her, because she changed her cellphone number and her social networking sites email are already deactivated. and when we asked if we can visit her in her house, she said that it's better if we wont, because she said that it's too dangerous for us to go there that makes us confused even more.