IV. LIVING WITH BTS

living with stars

IV. 

 
MIA'S POV
 
I woke up and my head hurts like hell. I slowly looked around then I realized that I'm in a hospital room and saw jimin sleeping beside on my bed. His head is resting on my bed and he's  holding my hand right now. I lightly tapped his arms but he immediately woke up. 
"Gwaenchanha?!" He said while making a fuss. He holds my hands tightly. "Fine I guess, but my head hurts so much. Oh mwoya?" I said because while i was speaking I've touched my forehead and feels that there's a bandage on the left side of my forehead. "What happened?" I asked Jimin. "You passed out while we're playing basketball. Are you alright?" He said, his voice are full of worry. "Ne. It always happen before. I always had an episode and i always passed out. I actually had a med for it, but I guess i forgot to take it yesterday maybe that's why i passed out today. I'm really sorry for making you all worry about me." I said then he gently rub his his finger on my hands. "It's alright Mia. Atleast I know you're safe now. The others are on the hospital's cafeteria by the way." He said. "Ne. Gomawo oppa" i said then his eyes widened. Okay whats wrong with bts and with me saying oppa. He smiled widely after i said that. "You want me to call the doctor?" He said then this time i was the one who holds his hand tightly. "Uhmm later maybe? Im kind of scared being alone at hospitals" i said. "Okay" he said
"What happened by the way? Before i passed out" i said then he looked at me. "When taehyung's going to pass the ball at your direction we all looked at you and we saw that you're going to catch the ball but you eventually passed out. Jungkook tried to catch you but he missed for a mere second that's why you had that bandage on your forehead. And we all panicked the crews too. We halt the recording and we immediately picked you up and we brought you here in the hospital. Your uncle also told us that you had that episodes before." He said then i covered my eyes because of embarrassment. "Waah, i feel sorry for the crew." I said "its alright Mia, we know you're stressed because you have to film these variety show" he said "I'm sorry. I promise that I'll do my best next time." I said then he smiled at me. I was going to speak again when suddenly the door of my hospital room opens and the rest of the bts entered my room. They all looked surprised when they saw that I'm already awake. Yoongi suddenly started running towards me and he suddenly hugs me. Like hug me tightly. "Yah Yoongi you're ruining the flow of Mia's dextrose" Hoseok said then yoongi finally released his hug and he lightly holds my cheeks. "Gwaenchanha?" He said not breaking away the stare at me. "I'm fine oppa" i said then he smiled at me while the rest of the bts whined. "Okay stop whining oppa's. I'm alright now okay?" I said then they all looked at me. "Did she just called us oppa?" Taehyung said then they all cheered. "Yah shut up guys we're in a hospital right now." Yoongi said then they all went quiet. Then yoongi looked at me again. "Don't you ever forget taking your medicine. Arraseo?" He said. "Arraseo oppa" i said then we both smiled at each other. Yoongi finally sits down to the chair beside my bed and i saw Jungkook looking at me. He flinch at the sudden eye contact but he walks towards my bed and sits there. He's holding a paper bag. "Here we ordered you food at the cafeteria earlier. I mean I ordered you food, but I don't know what food do you like. I mean i know you like pizza but they dont have a pizza there so-" then i cut his babbling and held his hand. "Thanks oppa" i said then he smiled bashfully at me. "Are you really alright now?" He said. "I am" i said then i opened the lid of the tupperware and saw that he bought me carbonara. "Wow. This is my second favorite food. Thank you really" i said then he just smiled at me. I started eating Jungkook's carbonara while bts are talking and talking. 
 
I already finished my meal and the doctor also came and he told us that i can go home after I've finished my bag of dextrose. "Where's my uncle by the way?" I asked again no one in particular. "Well he knows that this happens all the time so he told us that we should take care of you. Because he's going to talk to the crew of our variety show." Jimin said. "Oh okay" i said. Then we started talking again about some nonsense things. 
 
Some of the bts members are asleep now, too worn out from taking care of me. Yoongi's the only one who's awake right now. We're both surfing the net right now. After a while, i feel that i need to go to the toilet. So i slowly sits my self but Jimin who's head was resting on my bed stirs up and he's suddenly awake. "What is it?" He asked me then i saw that Yoongi's looking at us. "Uhh, i need the toilet" i said then Jimin and Yoongi immediately stands up. "I got this hyung" jimin said while helping me stand up. "Tch" Yoongi said while sitting down again. "Careful" Jimin said while helping me walk and at the same time he's holding my dextrose. "Uggh, I'm really sorry oppa" i said "its fi-" 
"Oppa?" Yoongi said cutting what Jimin's saying. "So you're calling him oppa now huh?" Yoongi said. "Yes. And eventually I'm going to call everyone oppa. So what's your problem right now?" I asked annoyed at his attitude. "Whatever" he said then he started surfing the net again. "Lets go" i said to jimin then we started walking again. "I dont understand his attitude" i said then we finally reached the toilet here in my room. Then jimin puts the dextrose inside the bathroom. "Maybe he's just jealous" he said. 
 
The doctor finally discharged me and we're going home now. Jimin and Taehyung are still helping me. "Im fine really" i said to the two. "We insist" jimin said then we laughed. "Fine do whatever you want" i added. Then we finally reached the van, they helped me to sit first then after me Jimin seated next to me then after him was taehyung and the rest followed. Yoongi's still not talking to me, and i dont want to talk to him either, its not my fault if he's being cranky. 
"Yah Mia aren't you hungry?" Namjoon said. "Yeah i am" i said "where do you want to eat?" He added "anywhere's fine oppa" i said then he flinched, surprised. "Did everyone heard that?" Namjoon said boasting. "Tch whatever" hoseok said then i laugh. "Lets eat some chinese food, you're down for it huh Mia?" Jimin said. "Yep I'm fine with it" i said "i don't like to eat some chinese food today" yoongi said "where do you want to eat then?" I said "i dont know" he said "if you dont know what you want lets just go to that chinese restaurant" i said "but i dont want it" he said "then dont eat" i said already pissed off. The rest of the bts are quiet when me and yoongi were bickering. "Okay what's happening?" Taehyung said. "I dont know, ask him he's suddenly cranky towards me" i said then i looked outside. I'm really pissed off at him right now, and i dont know why. We drove in silence and after several minutes we finally arrived at the Chinese restaurant Jimin suggested. We all went out of the van except for Yoongi. "Hyung aren't you coming?" Jungkook said. "Aren't you listening Jungkook? She said that I shouldn't eat. So I won't" he said then he plug his earphones in his ear. Ugggggh!!!! "Fine then" i said through gritted teeth then i angrily walk towards the restaurant. We finally walks inside the restaurant. "Yah what's wrong with the two of you?" Jin said. "I dont know oppa" i said then we found a table for us. "Just order something for him, just to make sure" i said then we all sit down. Suddenly i felt sorry for yoongi, he takes care of me and he stayed up with me earlier and now I'm being a to him. We finally ordered our food and we finally eats. But i suddenly lost my appetite. Some of the bts members noticed it. "Yah Mia, don't mind him. He's always like that. He'll come around again. He's not always good all the time." Namjoon said i smiled at him. "Alright then, but let's still order some food for him" i said. "Ofcourse" hoseok said. Then we started eating again. 
 
We finally finished eating and we're heading back towards our van again. They all went first inside the van and I'm the only one left and had no choice to sit next to yoongi. Great, bts. I don't know if they all planned this when i went in the toilet earlier when we're still inside that chinese restaurant. I slowly went towards the back part of the van and i saw that Yoongi's looking at me. I finally seated next to him, i was going to put my seatbelt when he suddenly took my seatbelt and he personally puts it on me. "Uhh thanks" i said then he smiled at me. "We ordered some food for you in case you're hungry" i said "i already told you, i dont want some chinese food today" he said. Then the car started moving again. 
"I'm sorry oppa" i said quietly, then he suddenly rests his head on my shoulder. "Shh, I'm not mad at you okay? Stop apologizing" he said. "Okay" i said, then we're both quiet after that. 
 
We're still on the road and Yoongi really fell asleep on my shoulder. After a while we're finally on our neighborhood. Then i lightly tapped yoongi's shoulder. "Oppa, ireona. We're almost arriving on our dorm" i said then he just grunted and he shifts his sit that's why he's facing me. "O-oppa" i said "arrasseo" he said but he's still wont wake up. "Oppa" i said again. "Uggh you're so noisy Mia" he said then he slowly opened his eyes but his head are still on my shoulder. 
"Mia" he said "hmm?" I said
"Thank you" he said then i was confused at what he just said. "For what?" I said then he suddenly looks at me, his face is so damn near me again. "For understanding my ty attitude. I know I've been an earlier, but you're still the one who said sorry first even though i should be the one saying sorry" he said then i smiled at him. "Its fine. A y attitude and a ty attitude? Who would understand it besides us?" I said then we laugh. Then finally our van drives towards our dorm building. Finally we're home.