XIX. LIVING WITH BTS

living with stars

XIX. 

 
Okay this may sound unnecessary but I'm kinda addicted to monsta x right now. I need help hahahahahahahaha. Okay uhm here's chapter 19 
 
MIA'S POV
 
I'm here now in my room. I've already finished taking a bath and I'm here in my bed drying my hair. I wore the pj block b gave to me. The design of it is kind of hilarious, teeny faces of bts are all over it. I already finished drying my hair and i lay down on my bed, just staring at the ceiling. And suddenly I felt like crying. Just the thought of yoongi's face earlier when he saw us makes me feel sad. I took a pillow and buried my face on it. My chest tightens because I'm suppressing my tears. I sit up and i decided to get out and take some fresh air. I stood up, took my keys on the bedside table and wore my slippers. I looked at my phone and saw that its already 1am in the morning. I guess bts are already sleeping. 
 
I walk towards my door, once I'm there i hold on to the door knob while i took a deep breath. Dont cry you little . I took another deep breath and i opened my door. Once i opened it i was surprised at what i saw. Yoongi was sitting on my doorway. His legs are all curled up while he rested his head on it. And it felt like he was crying. My throat suddenly tightened. I really can't see him like that. I sit down next to him and i put my hands on his back. He slowly lifted his head and he looks at me. I was right, he was freaking crying. Min yoongi is crying again because of me. "Mia" he said weakly then he hugs me, i hugged him back. "Mia" he said again while he was sobbing real hard. "Lets go inside" i said then i stood up while i lend my hand on him. He took it then we enters my room. 
 
We're finally inside and we seated in my bed. Yoongi is still crying. I just sit quietly beside him. Because i really don't know how to start. "Mia" he said softly. I looked at him. "Ne?" I said. "Can you hug me please?" He said, tears are started to form on my eyes when he said that. I seated on his lap and gave him a hug. And that's it, he started sobbing again. I quietly caressed his back while tears are starting to fall on my eyes. (The you're crying again) what the? (Yeah you heard it right . Stop being a crybaby. Because of you yoongi's hurting) the author, you really had a great timing butting in aren't you? (The you're cursing me? Do you want me to kill you?) huh wait- (yeah I'm going to start typing you're going to be dead you ) wait I'm sorry!! Ugh you're ruining the mood!! (I'm sorry but you're being a right now) excuse me? Wait I'm going crazy, who the am i talking to? ( you need to make a decision right now. Jimin or Yoongi?) huh? Wait ( you need to choose. You can't keep both of them, is you selfish?) the ? (That's what I'm talking about . Because in the end you're going to choose one of them.) but ( is you not listening? You're going to keep hurting one of them if you keep on being a ) fine!!!! (Yeah that's what i thought). 
 
I sighed and started caressing yoongi's hair. What the happened? Who am i talking to earlier? Anyways, i was still caressing yoongi's hair when he started talking. "Mia" he said "ne?" I said then he lifted his head to look at me. I immediately wiped his tears. "Tell me, tell me that nothing happened between you and jimin earlier please mia tell me" he said, i hugged him again while tears rolled down in my cheeks. "Nothing really happened earlier. I swear oppa" i said then he lifted his head again. "You misunderstood everything oppa." I said then he just looked at me. "We almost made out okay? That's the truth but do you know why we stopped?" I paused while i wiped his tears. "Because i thought of you that's the truth oppa" i said, then he hugged me again. "Its still hurts me when i saw the two of you earlier. Just the thought of it makes me feel weird. I just cant. Mia please" he said then i let go of the hug and looks at him. "It wont happen again" i said then i quickly gave him a kiss in the lips. We're both stunned at what i just did. I gave him a kiss to stop him from crying. And it works, he finally stopped crying. He suddenly touches my cheeks. His touch immediately gave me some chills. He stares at me deeply. "Mia" he said softly. I just stare at him. After a while he leans on me and he finally gave me a kiss. His kiss too are so aggressive. I kiss him back while he lay me down. He stops kissing me and he just looks at me. Its like he's asking for permission. I stare at him and gave him a nod. He kissed me again while i hold on at his nape. 
 
We were still kissing when suddenly i felt like crying. It just dawn on me just now that, it was him. All this time it was him. I keep on lying to myself but finally the truth finally burst out. I stopped kissing him and i buried his face on my chest while i hugged him tightly. "What is it mia?" He said while lifting his head to looked at me. "I just made a choice right now" i said then he looks at me. "What is it? You're scaring me right now" he said, then i started caressing his shoulder. "It was you all this time" i said while tear fell down on my cheek. He smiled at me while he quickly gave me a kiss on my lips. "Why am i too late to realize that? I'm sorry oppa" i said, he shook his head then he smiles at me. "Thank you" he said then he kissed me on my forehead. "For choosing me" he said. I love both of them but the feelings i have for yoongi is stronger than the feelings i have for jimin. Now i feel sorry. I'm going to hurt Jimin's feelings. "Are you sure you're going to pick me over jimin? He's handsome, he's sweet, he's great at singing and dancing and especially, he has an abs. Are you really sure that you're picking me over him?" He said then i laughed at what he just said. "I think i need to reconsider what i just said" i said then this time both of us laughed at what i said. "But seriously, i'll choose you oppa. All of it doesn't matter because you know what?" I said then we both smiled. "Because i love you" i said then he smile widely at me. "I love you too mia. So much" he said, then i smile at him. "Me too oppa" i said then he kissed me again, on my lips down to my neck. After a while his hand went inside on my pj. And he started ing my pj. "Are you really sure babe?" He said then i chuckled. "Yes" i said, then he keeps ing my pj when i remember that i don't wear any bra because I'm going to sleep. When he finish ing my top he stares at me, i blush at what he just did. "You're so beautiful mia" he said, i smiled widely at him. He took off his shirt too then he started kissing me again. We were still kissing when he started pulling down my pants. I moaned at his touch while my legs felt weak. 
 
Yoongi's alarm went ringing. And we both woke up at the same time. We decided to woke up earlier than the rest. I hugged him tightly, his skin felt so good on mine. We slept with only our underwear on. He smiled at me and kissed me in my forehead. "Goodmorning babe" he said, i smiled at him. "Goodmorning" i said then he puts his hand on my cheeks. I took it and saw that his knuckles are full of bruised. I remember he punches the wall last night and i forgot to put some medicine on it. I kissed his hands and looks at him. "Do you want me to put some medicine on it?" I said then he smiled at me. "Alright. Lets go to the garden" he said, i nod at him then we both stood up and stares at the bed. It has a blood stain on it. I looked at yoongi. "I told you, nothing happened with me and jimin" i said then he smiled at me. "Arrasseo, arrasseo mianhae" he said then i smile widely at him while i put on my pants. He finishes wearing his pants, his shirt and his jacket. "Babe can you toss me my top?" I said, he's on the other side and my long sleeves pj are on the other side too. He took it, he looks at it and he looks at me. Then he suddenly smiled widely at me. And it just dawn on me that I'm half . I quickly took a pillow and covered myself. Yoongi started laughing. "You're so cute babe" he said, i rolled my eyes at him. "Can you please give it back to me?" I said then he smiled at me. "I already saw everything babe, no need to be shy around me" he said, then i whine at him while he's laughing at me. "Arrasseo arrasseo" he said then he walks towards me. He took off the pillow then he personally puts it on me. He started buttoning my pj. "Thank you" i said once he's done, i kissed him too. He smiled widely at me. "Are you alright by the way?" He said then i started tying my hair into a bun because its a mess. "Huh?" I ask confused then he started fixing my bangs. "I mean you're not sore or anything" then i cut him off. "Stop it waah you're embarrassing me oppa" i said then he laughed again. "Mianhae" he said still laughing, i rolled my eyes at him while i took the ointment and the gauze in the first aid kit here in this room. "I'm sorry by the way" i said lowly. "Huh?" Yoongi said. "You had so many scratches at your back because of me" i said. Just how much i ing love what happened to us last night that i make so many scratches at yoongi's back. He smiled at me after i said. "Its alright. Its like my personal marks saying that I'm yours" he said then i throw a pillow at him. "Okay stop really! You're embarrassing me right now" i said. He laughs harder at what i said. After that i called the housekeeping. I took the phone in this room. Someone immediately answers on the other line. "Can you bring some housekeeper in my room? I kind of have a period and i stained the bedsheet here in my room. I'm sorry" i lied the other line says that its alright. "Thank you" i said then i ended the phone call. "Lets go" i said to yoongi. I took my keys and my phone then we went towards the doorway. Yoongi come out first. Then he motion to me that there's no people outside so i came out too while i locked my door. We immediately walk in the elevator. The garden in this hotel are in the middle so we need to go up. The elevator door finally opens, we quickly went inside while yoongi tapped the button. He suddenly hold my hands. "Hey remember those elevator scenes in some movies?" Yoongi said then i looked at him. "What scene?" I said then he suddenly pinned me and he leans in closer to me. "This scene" he said then he started kissing me. I smile at his dorkiness. 
 
We were still kissing when suddenly the elevator stops at the floor we're not supposed to go to. Meaning, there's someone entering the elevator. "" yoongi said then we turn our back to the intruder. I was suppressing my laugh, yoongi too. After a while he or she finally came out. We face the front again. "Whoo" i said while exhaling. "Fortunately it was an elderly. There's no way she knows us" he said then we laugh. 
 
After a while we finally came to the floor that garden located. We get out of the elevator, we quickly walks towards the garden. Once we're there, we picked the farthest bench there. We sit on it while i immediately took yoongi's hands. I put some ointment on his knuckles. "What will we do oppa by the way" i said "huh?" He said "what if some little mia or little yoongi started forming inside of me?" I said then i looked at him, he smiled at me while he kissed me in my forehead. "Then we'll take good care of him or her" he said then i smile thinly at him while i put some ointment again at his hand. "Aren't you nervous?" I asked him. "Nope, I'm quite excited actually. I bet he or she will be so cute" he said then i laugh at what he said. "I need to break up with jimin first by the way" i said then i sigh, just the thought of breaking up with that guy makes me feel sad. He didn't deserve any of this. "No" yoongi said then i looked at him. "What?" I asked confused "don't break up with him" He said "what?" I said again. "Mia we're going to a different place for a month. And its not good for jimin to feel that way while we're away. I bet he'll be dead lonely and it will affect our work there. So we just need to wait for the perfect time okay. Now's not the good time to broke up with him" he said then i started putting some gauze on his hands "but" i said. "Please? I'm already fine with what we have now. And jimin is my bestfriend. I don't want him to feel sad, not now" he said. I'm finally done putting the gauze on his hand. I looked at him then i smile at him. "Fine" i said then he kissed my hand. "Thankyou" he said i smile at him while he puts his hand on my stomach. "I'm excited for you little one" he said while rubbing my stomach, i laugh at him. "We're not even sure yet" i said then we laugh. "Just in case though. And i'll call you everytime and i need an update if you felt something okay?" He said i smile at him. "Okay" i said, he smiled back while he kissed me on my forehead. "Lets go. Its almost our call time" yoongi said we both stood up. Then we ride the elevator again. 
 
We're finally here in the floor our rooms located. Yoongi walks with me towards my room. "See you later" he said i opened my door while he quickly gave me a kiss on my lips. "Okay" i said i smile at him before i close my door. I went inside my room and prepare my clothes for today. I saw too that the housekeeper finally replaces my bedsheet. I took my towel and went in my bathroom. 
 
I finally finished taking a bath. I already finish drying my hair and everything. After that i get out of my room. I decided to wait for them in the lounge. I kept on walking when i saw yoongi sitting on the stairs. I smile while i sit next to him. "What are you doing here?" I said "waiting for you. And the other members" he said, i nod at him while i took out my phone and texted jihoon. I said that i might not make it to our morning classes. "I finally know now how jimin feels" yoongi said then i looked at him. "Huh?" I said "you're so close with some of the block b members and i kinda feel jealous" he said then i laugh at what he said. "Did jihoon liked you or something?" He added then i laughed again. "What are you talking about?" I said he just looks at me, i rolled my eyes at him. "Even if he did liked me. I don't want him to confess. I love him as a bestfriend and i dont want our friendship be broken over that. He knows that" i said, he just nods at me while he took my hands and he holds it inside the pocket of his pullover. "How about minhyuk? Ukwon?" He said, i laugh again. "Don't feel insecure towards them because i'll choose you, I'll choose you everytime" i said then he looks at me intently. "Are you sure?" He said "100 percent sure" i said then he look away, i keep on looking at him and saw that he's smiling. I smile to myself. 
 
We were still here when suddenly the hallway started to get noisy, yoongi let go of my hand. After a while namjoon, hoseok and jin found us. "Mia!" Hoseok said happily then he hugs me. "Goodmorning oppa" i said "goodmorning too mia" he said then he let go of the hug and he seated next to me, he greeted yoongi too while namjoon hugs me too. "Goodmorning little monkey" he said "goodmorning too oppa" i said then he let go of the hug while he greeted yoongi too and he seated next to hoseok. "Goodmorning mia" jin said then he hugs me too. "Goodmorning too oppa" i said he let go of the hug while he seated below yoongi. The rest of us are talking when jimin and taehyung found us. Jimin immediately hugged me. "Goodmorning babe" he said, my heart suddenly beats loudly because I'm sure yoongi heard what jimin said. "Goodmorning too oppa" i said then he let go of the hug. "Did you sleep well?" He asked me, i nod at him while he smile at me. "That's good" he said then he kissed me on my forehead, i almost jumped at surprised at what he did. He sit down below me while he took both of my hands. He rested it on his shoulder while he's holding on to it. I looked at yoongi but he immediately looked away. 
 
As soon as jungkook found us we immediately stood up. I guess we're all hungry. He greeted his hyungs before he went towards me "goodmorning mia" he said then he hugs me. "Goodmorning oppa" i said then we let go of the hug "are you waiting for me for so long?" He said i rolled my eyes at him as my answer. He laughs at me while jimin suddenly holds my hands, i was surprised again at what he did. Mia, stop being so jumpy. "Are you alright mia?" Jimin said. You finally did it mia, now jimin felt something is wrong with you. "I'm fine. I'm just sad i guess because you're leaving" i said, half lie half truth. He sighed while he holds my hand tightly. "Me too babe" he said. Then i looked down at our hands, I'm really sorry jimin. Its so happen that i love yoongi more than i love you. I looked at him and he looks back at me. I smile at him while i kissed him in his cheeks. "I love you" i said, when i really want to say I'm sorry. He smiled at me. "I love you too" he said.
 
We're finally done eating our breakfast. I head back to my room to get my things and i went back to the stairs again. Luckily yoongi was alone in their. I went towards him. "I'm sorry" i said then he smiled at me. "Its alright mia" he said, then i looked at him. "But its not fine with me" i said then he looks at me too, it feels like he wants to hold me but he's being cautious because someone might come. "Im sorry babe. Lets hang on a bit longer okay?" He said then i nod at him. "Okay" i said then we both smiled at each other. 
 
We're finally complete again. We get down and this hotel is linked on in the airport. There's kind of a passageway between these hotel and the airport and its amazing. In just a few minutes we're finally here in the airport. We're just waiting for their flight. Jimin is hugging me right now, and he keeps on kissing me all over my face, i laugh at what he's doing. "Stop. People are looking" i said then he smiled at me. "I don't care" he said, i laugh while i put my hands on his lips and hugged him. "I'm going to miss you so much oppa" i said then he kissed the top of my head "me too baby" he said. Then i looked up to face him. "I'm just going to say goodbye to the other members" i said then he quickly kissed me in the lips. "Okay" he said
 
I went first to namjoon and immediately hugged him. I bury my face on his chest. "Mia please dont cry okay? We might feel difficult to leave you" he said then i laugh. "I'm going to miss you oppa" i said then he let go of the hug. "Take good care of yourself. And dont get too close with ukwon hyung" he said then i laugh. "When will you going to forget that joke?" I said then he smiled widely at me. "Never" he said then i laugh. "Uggh, be careful always oppa okay?" I said then he smile again. "Arrasseo" he said, i smile at him too while i told him I'm going to say goodbye to each one of them. 
 
After him i went to hoseok. "Oppa!" I said then he immediately hugs me. "Mia come quick inside my luggage I'm taking you to japan" he said then i laugh at what he said. "I'm going to miss you so much oppa" i said then he smiles at me. "Me too mia. Take good care of yourself" he said, i smile back at him. "You too oppa" i said. "Arrasseo" he said then i laugh. 
 
After hoseok i went to taehyung. "Mia!" He said whining "i want you to come with us" he said, i hugged him tightly. "I wanted to but i have school" i said then we let go of the hug and he pouted at me. "Pleeease?" He said then i laugh at his cuteness. "My parents are going to kill me if i did that. My uncle too" i said then he hugs me again. "Dont forget us when we leave the country" he said "like that's gonna happen" i said then we let go of the hug again. "It can. You might replace us to block b" he said then i laugh. "I love bts and block b equally so i guess that's really never going to happen" i said then he smiled widely at me. "Take good care of yourself mia" he said "I've been hearing that for like 100 times already" i said then he laughs. "But seriously though" he said then i quickly hugged him again. "Arrasseo. You too oppa" i said. 
 
After taehyung i went to jungkook. "Oppaaaa" i said whining "i should be the one whining not you mia" he said then i laugh while he hugs me tightly. "I'm going to miss you so much oppa" i said then he caressed my hair. "Me too mia. Don't forget that you have us." Then he sighed "there's so many boy groups that wants to be your friend right now so you might forget us" he said then i laugh again. "That will never happen. Like you guys are the first one i got closed to be with. So you guys are kind of special to me" i said then he laughs. "Arrasseo. Do i need to say take good care-" he said then i cut him off. "Stop" i said then we laugh. "I should be the one saying that instead. Okay? Take good care of your health. I'm not going to be there with you guys so there won't be someone who's going to hug you and massage you if you're tired" i said then he quickly hugs me. "Waah no I can't live like that" he said whining. I laugh at him. "Call me if you feel stressed or something okay?" I said then he looked down to look at me. "Arrasseo" i said then i smile at him, he smiles back at me. 
 
After jungkook, i finally went to yoongi. I immediately hugs him tightly. "Oppa" i said then he caressed my hair. "Shh dont cry please" he said then i bury my face on his chest. "I'm not crying" i said. "By the way I'm not gonna lie. I'm dead jealous at what Jimin's doing with you earlier" he said i looked up to face him, and laugh at what he said. "Soon babe okay?" I said then he look down to face me, he's grinning at me. "Say babe again" he said then i bury my face again at his chest and at the same time grunting. He laughs again. "You're embarrassing me again" i said then he laughs again. "I'm sorry" he said. I rolled my eyes at him then i hugged him tightly. He started caressing my hair again. "I know you're tired of hearing this but, take good care of yourself. Especially now that there might be a cute little yoongi forming inside your body" he said then i looked up again at him. "Cute little yoongi?" I said then he laughs again. "Arrasseo cute little mia then" he said then we both laugh. "You too oppa, I don't know what will happen to me if something bad happens to you" i said then he stares at me. "I should be the one saying that. I'm not the one conceiving our baby" he said then i laugh. "But seriously mia, please especially that you have an attacker in your school" he said then i gulped at what he said. I completely forgotten that. "Something new happened by the way?" He said then i  shook my head. "Since my friends are protecting me too well. The attacker are just sending me notes saying that i should be careful something like that" i said then he's genuinely looks so worried to me right now. "You need to mia. Please be careful always okay? Is someone going to fetch you here?" He ask me "ne. Minhyuk is going to fetch me" i said "are you sure its not ukwon?" He said, i glare at him. Then he laughs. "Arrasseo" he said, i was going to say something again when someone pulled me away from yoongi, i looked up and saw that it was jin. "Mind joining me? I'm going to buy some snacks" he said, i just nod at him confused. He smiled at me. "Yoongi join us too" jin said "where are we going?" Yoongi said "we're going to buy some snacks" jin said "arrasseo" yoongi said. "Guys we're just going to buy some snacks" jin said, the rest of bts just nod then we started walking to a food stall that's selling some hotdog sandwich. 
 
We're finally here. We already ordered and we're sitting now waiting for our order. I sit down first while yoongi's going to sit down next to me when jin started talking again. "Yoongi sit on the opposite side of the table" he said "what?" Yoongi said "just do it, Jimin's looking at our direction" he said, my heart skips a beat when he said that. Yoongi seated on the opposite side while jin seated next to me. "Seriously you two. You're not being cautious. Jimin keeps on looking at you guys earlier" jin said, I didn't said anything. "What happened last night by the way" he added, my eyes widened at what he said and at the same time our order came. We decided to eat ours here first before going back to the waiting area. "He knows" yoongi said while taking a bite on his sandwich. "Its alright mia, i wont tell" jin said. Then yoongi tell him everything. 
 
Jin eyes widened after yoongi told him what happened last night. "I'm so happy that you finally picked yoongi. But why aren't you breaking up with jimin yet?" He said, i took a sip on my cola while i glance at yoongi. "He doesn't want me to broke up with jimin yet" i said, "huh?" Jin said confused. "Do you want jimin to be depressed all throughout our tour in japan hyung?" Yoongi said then jin nodded. "You have a point though" jin said, i laugh at him. "I volunteer as a godfather by the way" he said then i laugh again. "We're not even sure yet" i said then we laugh. 
 
We finally finished talking and we're heading back now in the waiting area. I took Jimin's sandwich and cola and i seated next to him. I gave him his sandwich, he took it and he started eating. "What did you guys talked about by the way?" He ask me. "You know, about jin's girlfriend" i said then he nods at me. "Why is yoongi hyung with you then?" He said then i smiled at him. "He's not allowed to join us?" I said then he shook his head. "Are you jealous?" I said teasing him. He just retain his poker face. "I'm just scared" he said then i looked at him. "Scared of what?" I said while i wipe the side of his lips "scared of someone taking you away from me" he said, my heart's beating so frantically right now. "Seriously, I don't know what will happen to me if its not you who i ended up with" he said, i wrapped my hands in his arms and i rested my head in his shoulder. "Don't be scared. That's not going to happen" i said. "I hope so" he said, i hold his arms tightly, while i also hold back my tears from falling. I'm scared that somehow jimin knew what I'm about to do. 
 
Any minute from now their going to leave now. So i called minhyuk. 
 
Minhyuk: ne?
Me: oppa
Minhyuk: where are you?
Me: I'm at incheon airport
Then i hear him stood up
Minhyuk: arrasseo
Me: and oh oppa. Can you brought my school bag with you?
Minhyuk: arrasseo
Me: gomawo! Drive carefully!
Minhyuk: ne
He said then i ended the phone call. 
 
After i ended the phone call, i hugged each one of them. I came with jin first then hoseok, namjoon, jungkook then i went to yoongi. He instantly hugs me tightly. "I love you so much" he whispered to me. "I love you too" i said then he smiled at me. After him was taehyung then after that was jimin. I hugged him tightly too. "Oppa" i said then i looked up to face him. "Stop being sulky please? Any minute from now you'll be in a different country" i said, he stares at me and he sighed. He buried my face on my chest. "I'm just worried babe." He said then i looked up at him again. "I told you not to worry" i said "but I can't stop it" he said, his voice raised a bit, that's why i jumped again at surprised. He hugs me tightly after that. "I'm sorry babe" he said, while i hid my face at his chest. He holds my cheeks and i looked up at him. He quickly wipes my unshed tears and he quickly kissed me in the lips. "I'm sorry" he said again. I hugged him tightly. "Be careful okay? I love you" he said "i love you too" i said then he kissed the top of my head. "Mia" he said, i looked up again to face him. "Can you smile for me please?" He said, i smiled instantly when he said that, he smiles back at me too. "I'm sorry at what i did earlier" he said, "its alright" i said softly. He kissed me in the lips again. "Uggh you're so cute babe" he said, i laugh again. "Take goodcare of yourself oppa arrasseo?" I said, he nods at me. "I'll call you frequently so make sure you're always with your phone" he said, i smile at him. "Okay" i said, he quickly kissed me in the lips again when my uncle arrives. "Lets go guys" he said. Then jimin looked at me. "I love you" he said i smile at him. "I love you too" i said, he kissed me one last time. And i hug the rest of the bts and my uncle one last time again before they finally went inside. 
 
I'm waiting inside since minhyuk texted me that it might be dangerous if i wait outside. I was drinking coffee when he finally texted that he's already outside. I throw my cup in the bin and i immediately walks outside. Once I'm outside i finally spotted him. He gets out of his car and he's trying to find me. I walk towards the pedestrian lane when he finally spotted me. He smiled widely at me, i smile back at him. "Mia!" He said i quickly gave him a hug. "I've missed you" he exclaimed, i chuckled while i let go of the hug. "Its not even a whole day that I'm gone" i said then we laugh while minhyuk opened the door for me. I smile at him while i went inside. I put my seatbelt on myself then minhyuk went inside too. "Lets go?" He asked me, i smiled at him while nodding. He smiles back while he finally started driving. 
 
We're still on the road, and i just stare outside. The car stops at red light and minhyuk suddenly holds my hand. I looked at him. "You can cry now mia. I know you've been holding it down" he said, once he said that i started sobbing. I'm going to miss those dorks so much. I hugged him quickly and let go when the stoplight turns green. He keeps on holding my hands. After a while, i told him everything. Started from the mt until last night. Once I'm done he's really happy that i picked yoongi. Like he just discarded that I'm going to hurt Jimin's feelings. "I'm happy that you finally knew your real feelings with yoongi. But I'm quite sad towards jimin. Poor him. But don't worry, you'll eventually choose one of them. And of course, someone will get hurt at the end" he said i looked at him after he said that. Because it felt like he said that deep in his heart, that he's somewhat relates at what he's saying right now. But its true though, at the end jenny chooses zelo over him. I sighed at what i just thought. Is jimin going to be like minhyuk? 
 
We were still talking when we passed by a bridge. We went under it and.. "!" Minhyuk said while i shouted at what happened. Someone ing threw a rock at minhyuk's windshield. "What the happened?" I ask while minhyuk stopped his car. His windshield are a totally wrecked. We get out of the car and saw the rock. I took it and saw that there's a paper attached to it. I took it and saw that something is written on it. It says,
 
Don't call the cops or I'm going to spill your secrets at school. 
 
I crumpled the paper and went towards minhyuk. "Lets go" i said "huh?" He said confused. "I'll explain inside" i said then we quickly went inside his car. "What is it?" He said, i gave him the paper while i started crying. ". This is getting out of hand mia" he said. Then he started driving again. "I know" i said. Whoever's attacking me right now is so dead mad at me and I don't know why. And i dont what secret that attacker knows but i think its kind of a big deal and I'm honestly scared right now. What if she knows my relationship with yoongi? I discarded that thought and looks at minhyuk "I'm really sorry at your windshield oppa" i said then he holds my hand. "Its fine as long as we're safe" he said, i cried again. "I'm going to fix it oppa. I'm really sorry" i said then he glance at me quickly. "Its fine mia. My car has an insurance" he said. "I'm really sorry" i said again. "Its not your fault mia" he said then i dont speak after that. I just cry while i hold on his hand tightly. "Call jihoon, tell him that we're going to a mechanic." He said, i nod at him while i took my phone. Then i explain everything to jihoon. He wants to cut classes too but i stopped him. Its hard if both of us are absent today so i make him stay. After some struggles he finally stays at school but he's still going to tell this to maggie, he also asked the address of the repair shop, i unwillingly gave it to him. After that, I also asked him if some of our classmate are absent too. Since we knew that our attacker might be one of our classmates. He said that there's a lot of us that's not present in class today which not help at all. I thank him while finally we're at the repair shop. 
 
We're still here in the shop when a familiar car stop by. I curse to myself. That er jihoon told maggie, and now jenny and maggie are here. I looked first at minhyuk and saw that he's already looking at jenny. I'm really going to kill that jihoon. Maggie instantly hugs me. "Jihoon told us everything. Are you alright?" Maggie asked me. "I'm fine" i said then i awkwardly glance at minhyuk and to jenny. They're just standing, not even greeting each other. Maggie finally sense it that's why she stands in front of minhyuk. "Oppa! I've missed you so much!" She said, minhyuk finally came to his senses and he saw that maggie's in front of him. He immediately hugs her. "I've missed you so much too maggie" he said. Jenny stood in front of me and he hugs me too. "Are you alright?" She asked me. "I'm fine. I'm sorry by the way. You came here even though you knew that I'm with..." I cant even finish my sentence because i know that she'll be hurt. I know her. Its too painful for her to hear minhyuk's name, and i dont know how's she's feeling right now. She smiled at me. "Its alright. I volunteer since jihoon can't go" she said, i hug her again. "Thank you" i said. 
 
We're finally going home. Me and minhyuk enters the back part while jenny and maggie are in front of course. After a while jenny started driving. "I'm sorry by the way. Because of me, you two cut classes today" i said then maggie looks at me. "Its alright mia. That's why we left zelo there so that someone will take down some notes for the rest of our class" she said, then she face the front again. After that, we're drone again to awkwardness because of these two. Jihoon is so dead later.