VIII. LIVING WITH BTS

living with stars

VIII. 

 
MIA'S POV
 
I woke up because someone ing turn on the lights in our bedroom. I opened my eyes and saw that my roommates are so busy early in the morning. Jimin looked at my direction when he saw me sitting up. He walk towards me and he laid me down again on my bed. "Sleep mia. Don't mind us" he said. "You're all going to the dance studio oppa?" I said he nods at me. "This early?" I asked i took my phone at my bedside table and saw that its just 5:45 in the morning. "Ne" he said while sighing. "Did you guys have eaten your breakfast yet?" I asked them they just shook their heads as an answer. I seated again and I'm wearing my slippers. "Where are you going mia?" Taehyung said "im going to make you some breakfast oppa" i said then he smiled at me. "You're the best mia" he said i stand up and walk outside and approaches the kitchen. Yoongi was there sitting on the high chair in our kitchen. "Have you eaten your breakfast yet oppa?" I asked him then he looks surprised when he realize that I'm talking to him. "So we're in talking terms again huh mia?" He said i turn around to get the bread in the cupboard. "Just answer the question oppa" i said. "Nope." He said i just nod at him. I plug in the toaster and puts the bread on it. After that i walk towards the fridge to get the same thing jimin took when he was making me a toast. "Mia" yoongi said i ignore him and i placed the ingredients in the counter. "Mia please I'm sorry" he said i ignored him once more then i put the ham in the oven. "Please mia I thought you understands my attitude" he said then i finally turn around to face him. "Didn't you even realized how scared i was when you leaved me there in that place huh?" I said and tears are starting to form in my eyes. Just thinking about that incident, my heart ached so much. "I'm sorry mia please" he plead then my tears are starting to fall, he reached out to wipe it but someone holds my arm and he turn me around. Namjoon immediately wipes my tears. "What's happening here?" He said "I'm just apologizing to her" yoongi said then namjoon looked at me. "I'm fine oppa" i said then he wipes my cheek one last time. "Okay I'll let the two of you reconcile here." He said then the toaster finally dings and i walk towards it to get the bread. "Its alright oppa. We're done talking already" i said then i put the ham on the bread "mia" yoongi said then i walk towards the counter and saw that namjoon already left the kitchen. I put the mayonnaise on the other bread and i also puts the cheese and lettuce on top of the ham and i finally put the other bread on it. After that i finally looked at yoongi. "I'm not going to say I've already forgive you. But I'm not going to stop talking to you either" i said then i put another set of bread on the toaster. "I'll keep trying then mia" he said then i pushed the plate towards his direction. "Just eat first oppa" i said then he smiled at me. "Thank you" he said. 
 
They finally finished eating their breakfast and we're here outside of their dorm, we're waiting for their van to arrive. We're still standing here when jimin suddenly walks in my front and hugs me. "I dont want to leave you here alone" he said then i hugged him too. "I'll be alright oppa" i said then he let go off the hug. "What time are you going to the studio?" He said then i shrugged my arms. "I dont know oppa. I'm going first to my new school here in seoul and after that I'll head towards the studio" i said, since my old school was so far away, my uncle decided to transfer me in this new school. And i dont how he did that. "I want to come with you" jimin said then i chuckled. "I can do this oppa. I'm a big girl already" i said then he holds my hand. "Still. Uggh, take good care of yourself out there. Arrasseo?" He said i smiled at him. "Ne. You too oppa" i said then he just stares at me, and he looks so worried at me. "I'll be fine oppa, really" i said while holding his hand tight, then he smiled at me. Their van finally arrives. Jimin hugs me "dont over work your body too much oppa" i said then he hugs me tightly. "Okay" he said then he let go off the hug. After that i went towards to jungkook and hugged him too. "Hwaiting oppa" i said "ne" he said then he let go off the hug and smiled at me. After that i approaches hoseok, he excitedly hugs me i laugh at him. "Bring some foods later mia" he said i laugh some more "arrasseo" i said then we let go off the hug. After that i hugged taehyung, jin and namjoon. And I'm down to the last person, yoongi. I walk towards him and hugged him awkwardly, but he holds me tightly. My eyes widened when he did that. "Hwaiting o-oppa" i said then he let go off the hug and smiled at me "of course mia" he said "what? Did the two of you are in good terms now again?" Hoseok said "nope" me and yoongi said at the same time then they started entering the van, i immediately holds Jimin's arm and hugged him again one last time. He chuckled while caressing my hair. "I knew it. You secretly dont want me to leave you" he said then i smiled to myself. "Ne. But you need to oppa" i said then he suddenly holds my head and he sighed deeply. "Yeah i need to" he said then he let go off the hug. "Call me if something happens" he said i just nod at him then he finally enters the van. I wave at them, they wave at me too and after that i closed the door of their van. I wait until I can't see their van anymore. 
 
I finally entered the new school where I'm going to study from now on. And i felt really nervous because this school is really enormous compared to my old school. I'm patiently waiting here in the school counter, after a while they told me that I'm officially enrolled at this school and they might need my grades there in my old school. I bowed deeply at them and goes out while smile are plastered on my face. I approaches the school bulletin board to see when will school starts again. I was still figuring out the date when someone taps on my shoulder, i immediately turn around and saw a very familiar girl. I think she's that girl in the first season of our variety show, and she's with p.o. I looked at her and saw her smiling widely at me. "Hey, you're mia right?" She said then i nod shyly at her. "The pd of our variety show told me that you're going to transfer here in our school" she said then i smiled at her. "Oh, I'm glad I'm in this school with you" i said then she smiled at me again "yeah, i think we'll be good friends. I'm maggie by the way" she said then she offered her hand at me "i know. I'm mia kim" i said then we shake hands "oh he's pyo jihoon by the way" she said then p.o walks in front of me. "Hi I'm mia" i said then we shake hands while p.o's staring at me intently. "Nice meeting you mia" he said while smiling at me "oh boy, here we go again" maggie said then i looked at maggie. "He's like that when he's seeing pretty people" she said then i blushed at what she said. "Yah stop that you're embarrassing me" p.o said then he finally let go off my hand. Then maggie excitedly loops her hands on my arms then we started walking. "By the way lets eat first mia" she said i smiled at her "okay" i said then we started walking towards the cafeteria of this school. We finally sits on a vacant table here in the cafeteria. And after that jihoon volunteered to get us food. "So how's it going in the bts dorm huh mia?" Maggie said while looking at me teasingly. "They're really great people. And a bit clingy i think" i said then she stares at me excitedly. "How i wish to be you" she said dreamingly i smiled at her cuteness. "You like someone in bangtan?" I asked her then she smiled while nodding at me. "Who?" I asked excitedly. "Jungkook" she said then i chuckled at her. "How was he in real life?" She said then i laughed harder. "He was really afraid at me at first" i said then she laughs too. "But he's really sweet when we're finally close to each other" i said "waaah I'm really envious to you right now mia" she said "eii, i know how much zico cared for you maggie. I've watched the whole episode of your season" i said then she laughs. "Yeah  i guess you're right. I still wins at life" she said then we laugh while p.o finally comes and he seated next to me. Maggie rolled her eyes at him. Then p.o placed a lasagna in front of me. How the ef this guys know whats my favorite food. First jungkook now him "gomawoyo" i said politely then he smiled widely at me. "No need to be so polite at me mia" he said i smiled at him then we started eating "So what's your course mia?" P.O said "Psychology how about you guys?" I said but before they answered my question maggie and p.o stared at each other first then p.o started cheering. "Okay whats happening?" I said while smiling, maggie shook her head but she's smiling too. "That guy sitting next to you mia is also a psychology major" maggie said then i looked at jihoon. "Woah, i hope we're in the same class" i said then maggie shook her head again. "Dont let him assume mia" she said then we laugh. 
 
After that hang out with maggie. I'm heading now to a pizza parlor and ordered a three box of pizza and a bucket of chicken for the boys. I was waiting for my order and at the same time I'm waiting for my uncle's phonecall. After a while my phone finally rings, i immediately answered it. 
 
Him: what is it mia?
Me: what time is their break time?
Him: after 5 minutes, are you already here?
Me: I'm almost there, i just stopped at a pizza parlor to order some foods for them. 
Him: the nearest pizza parlor in the studio?
Me: yep
Him: wait there I'll fetch you
Me: you're the best uncle 
He laughs first before answering me
Him: i know that already mia
Then he hangs up the call. 
 
And as if on cue, when my order finally comes, my uncle also enters the pizza parlor. "You're here on time" i said then i hugged him. After we released the hug he took the three boxes of pizza while I'm holding the bucket of chicken then we started walking outside and towards bts' dance studio. 
 
We finally entered the building and now walking upstairs. Then i finally saw their dance studio. I secretly peeked at the glass mirror and instantly felt worried to them. They all look so lifeless. Some of them are sitting while panting really hard while some are laying on the floor, they're all are covered with sweat. I slowly opened their door and they immediately looked towards my direction and they instantly smiled and stands up. "Mia!" They all said. Jimin was the first to reach me and he immediately hugs him, i hug him too even though he's all sweaty, yuck (lol). Then i hugged them all one by one. "I bought you pizza and chicken guys" i said then we sit down on the floor "you're really the best mia" jin said then i opened the box and the bucket then they started taking pizza and chicken. While jimin looped his hands on my stomach, he's back hugging me again, after that he rest his head on my shoulder. "How's your new choreography oppa?" I said "deadly" he said then i chuckled softly. "Do you want some pizza?" I said then he nods, after that i took a slice and gave it to him. "Gomawo mia" he said then he took the pizza and started eating it, but his other hands are still on my stomach. "So how's your new school?" He asked me. "Its really great, and I've met maggie there. The girl on the first season of this show" i said then i wipe the side of his mouth. He smiled instantly. "You had the same course then?" He said then he takes another bite to his pizza. "Nope, but his bestfriend p.o was a psychology major too" i said "p.o of block b?" He said "yep" i said then i grab a bottled water and gave it to him. "Its good then, if you had the same class then atleast you knew someone" he said then he drinks the water i gave him, i immediately wipe his mouth. "What would i do if you're not here" he said while smiling, i chuckled at him. 
 
Bts finally finished eating and they're now resting. Jimin is still back hugging me while his head is resting on my shoulder. Sometimes, bts looked at our direction. Then after a while namjoon finally speaks. "Is there something the two of you are not telling us?" He said "eobseo hyung" jimin said, his breathe is tickling my neck right now. Namjoon just looked at us. "You know what energy is radiating to the two of you right now?" Hoseok said we just looked at him "this" he said then he started making heart shapes. "Eii hyung" jimin said then he lift his head, but he's still back hugging me. 
"Jimin we all knew that you like mia" jin said then my hearts beating so fast right now. "Eii hyung why are you being like that to me?" Jimin said then they laughed at him, i looked at jimin and he looks like he's blushing. Then he puts his hand on my eyes "dont look at me mia" he said shyly i chuckled and i face the front again. "If anything happens between the two of you. Remember jimin to take good care of our mia" namjoon said then he puts his other hand at my stomach again "of course hyung" jimin said "y'all talking like im not here in front of you guys" i said then they laugh. We were still laughing when suddenly yoongi stands up. "Where are you going hyung?" Taehyung said "in the bathroom" he said then while he was walking farther away from us namjoon started speaking again. "Too bad to our yoongi hyung, he also likes you so much though. Its so bad that it happens between the two of you. You-" he didn't finish what he was saying because yoongi suddenly came back and he immediately puts his hands at namjoon's mouth. Namjoon started laughing the rest of the bts too "yah! Who told you to spill my secrets here huh namjoon" he said but he's already laughing too. They're all laughing besides to this guy back hugging me. I looked at him and he's facing the floor right now. I immediately held his hand and he finally looks at me. "Am I still the happiest man alive today?" He said then i smiled at him "you'll always be" i said then he finally smiled again while i put back his hand on my stomach and i looked at the front again. "Wae? I'm just saying the truth here" namjoon said still laughing while avoiding yoongi's fist. "It doesn't matter anymore namjoon, its already too late for me" he said then he stands up again. 
 
Their break are finally starting to end so i decided to leave their studio. "You're not staying?" Jimin said "i would be just a distraction for you guys" i said while getting my bag "no you're not" jungkook said i smiled at him. "Yes i will." I said then i hugged them one by one again, jimin followed me outside of their dance studio. "I'll be going now" i said then he hugs me "dont go please mia" he said pleadingly i sighed because i really want to stay but my uncle or their manager told me not to. "I really want to but i cant. I'll just meet you later at the dorm" i said then he finally let go off the hug. "Okay" he said then i finally walks downstairs. 
 
Its almost eleven in the evening right now, and bts are still not home. I'm here in my bed with my laptop on my lap, I'm watching some movies right now. But I'm starting to get sleepy, but i tried my best to stay awake because i want to wait for them and I'm planning to give them a massage. I'm still watching a movie when finally someone opened the door of the bedroom and saw jimin looking so tired as ever, he slowly walks towards my bed and he lay down next to me after him jungkook finally went in and he's just the same as jimin. He also walk towards my bed and laid on my right side, taehyung also walks inside and he too also lays on the foot of my bed. I placed my laptop on my bedside table and after that i stare at this poor boys in my bed. "Can i hug him hyung?" Jungkook said then i stare at him confuse, who's hyung is he asking for permission? "Yes" jimin said then jungkook finally hugs me, jimin on the other side holds my hand while the other one were looped on my arm while he rest his head on my shoulders, his eyes were closed. Then taehyung is hugging my feet i laugh at him. "You okay down there oppa?" I asked him he just nod at me. "What am i? Your battery or your charger guys?" I asked them "ding dong daeng" jungkook said i chuckled at what he answered at me. They're still like that for a while, when taehyung suddenly speaks. "Yah jungkook, take a shower first" he said "arrasseo" he said while slowly sitting up and he finally walks towards their bathroom. Taehyung finally lay down beside me and he hugs me too. "You can use my bathroom oppa" i said "jinjja?" He said his eyes are closed too. "Yep" i said "okay, just give me five minutes" he said then i smiled at myself. They must be really, really tired. After a while taehyung finally went to my bathroom. And after that i looked to the guy beside me, his eyes were close too. "Did you already took a shower oppa?" I asked him suprisingly he nods at my answer. "I already took a shower at the dancing studio" he said i nods at him even though he wont see me and after that i sit up and i started massaging his legs. "Waah gomawo mia" he said "anything for you oppa" i said he just smiled at me. After i massage his legs i massages his shoulders too and his back. After that i stood up. "Wait for me oppa okay? I'm just going to the other room and I'll also gave them a massage" i said "arrasseo" he said while hugging my pillow. I walk outside and towards the other room. I knock first before entering. "Come in" i think that's hoseok voice. I slowly opened it and peeked first at their room. "Oh mia what is it?" Namjoon said then i finally entered their room. "I'm going to give you a massage guys, if its alright with you?" I ask "its very very very fine mia" jin said then i laughed while i massages namjoon first. "We're so lucky we have a girl around here in our dorm" namjoon said then hoseok shook his head. "You're wrong namjoon, we're lucky mia were here in the dorm" he said i just laughed at him. 
 
I finally finished giving the other room a massage, i also finished massaging the two other boys in the room, they immediately fell asleep after i gave them a massage. After that i slowly went towards my bed, afraid that jimin might wake up. I slowly laid down on my bed and turn off the lamp. I was going to close my eyes when jimin suddenly started talking. "Mia" he said softly "ne oppa?" I said then he finally opened his eyes and stares at me, even though its dark i know that I'm blushing right now. "I'm so tired" he said then i smiled at him. "You want me to hug you oppa?" I said then he smiled weakly at me. "Yes please" he said then i slowly approaches him and hugged him, he hugs me tightly. After a while he suddenly looks at me, his face is really really really so close to me. He just stares at me while my heart's beating so fast right now. 
"I won't do it unless you're mine mia" he said i guess he's talking about the kiss? And i guess I'm blushing so hard right now. After he said that he hugs me again. "But i really wanted to kiss you so bad right now mia" he said his breath is tickling my neck right now and at the same its giving me a goosebumps. After he said that i holds his head and i lightly caressed his hair. "Just sleep oppa" i said then he chuckled at my neck "arrasseo" he said.