XXVI. LIVING WITH BTS (JAPAN VACATION PART 2)

living with stars

XXVI. 

A/N
Hi guys!!! Ohmjdkshd i know its been like a year since the last time i updated this story, so i guess i need to explain why i was gone for a whole year. 

So first, as i said in the past chapter I've been so busy with school lately and i never got the time to update again here. I'm already at my junior year in college that's why school's been pretty hectic lately, so with that I'm really so sorry guys!! 

Second, i already wrote a bunch of chapters for this story but i never got the chance to update it since all of my drafts were on my phone and my phone got broken last november and i have no way to recover my drafts so I've been feeling down because of it and i kind of lose my motivation because of it. 

But anyways I'm kind of back now and I'm not going to promise anything but if i have the time I'll probably stop by here from time to time so i can finally finish this story and start another story here. Tbh I'm gonna have a hard time letting go of living with bts. This story has been my favorite so far and i poured my soul out in this story so anyways i hope you guys still keeps on supporting this ty story until the end! Thank you for waiting for me! Here's the new chapter for you guys! xx

Ps. This chapter might be too long since I'm gonna put all of the things they did in japan here altogether. 

P.P.S I don't know but i kind of got so emotional reading the last part so if i were you I'm gonna read this until the end ;)

********
MIA'S POV

Our bus on the way to universal's finally arrived. Me and yoongi went inside and we seated at the back part of the bus. After a while the bus finally started moving. 

I'm just here eating our leftover snacks that we bought in the train station earlier and yoongi's just resting his head on my shoulder. "Are we gonna take too long to arrive at universal's?" Yoongi asked me. "I don't know" i said while i looked for help on our pd. "Its not that long but its best if you guys will rest for a bit here so that you both will have a lots of energy later" she said, me and yoongi just nodded at what she said. 
"Mind if i sleep for a bit mia? I'm also still sleepy since we woke up too early today" he said while holding my hands, i laugh at him while i keep on eating. "Alright oppa, I'm just gonna wake you up when we already arrived at universal's" i said, he tighten the grip on my hand before he lets go of it. "Thanks miracle" he said, i smiled to myself while i softly caresses his hair. 

Yoongi are still sleeping and i finally stopped eating, I'm getting bored here already and I don't know what to do. I'm still thinking on what should i do when i look at yoongi. He's been sleeping in my shoulder for too long, I lifted his head and i placed it in the head rest. "He's gonna have a stiff neck if he keeps on sleeping on my shoulder" i said then our pd laughs. "He said the exact same thing earlier when you were sleeping on the train" she said, i smiled. "We think alike too much" i said then we both laughed. 

"What did he do by the way when i was sleeping earlier?" I asked her. "He just gave out some facts about you." She said. I laugh while I decided to do the same. 

"So since yoongi oppa did that I'm just gonna give some facts about him also" i said. 

"So as you guys know his name is min yoongi, his stage name is suga. And since his stage name literally means sugar, I've been calling him seoltang when me and him are texting."

"I don't know if you guys noticed it but we got in a fight before that's why we drifted off for a bit." I said while i look at him. "Its really hard not talking to him to be honest, he's like the first guy I'm comfortable with in bangtan. And he's the first guy i got close to in bts."

"But due to some conflict feelings we didn't know that time, we misunderstood each other and we decided to just stop talking to each other because we thought it was the best thing for the two of us." I said then i got quiet for a bit. Just thinking of those times really makes me sad. 

"Its really hard at that time. We need to pretend like one of us aren't existing. We only talk to each other if its really necessary."

"It was hard that the person you once are comfortable with suddenly drifted off because of that one single misunderstanding we have."

"But everything changes. When they were about to leave for their tour in japan. We finally got the chance to fixed our relationship with each other."

"We finally learned what we haven't understood in the past and with that we reconciled again and we're in good terms now again as you can see" i said while i smile at the camera. 

"I'm glad that we got the chance to fix things out because he's like the missing puzzle in my life and now that we're fine its like my life's been completed again and I'm very very happy now. I literally couldn't ask for more." I finished while i smiled shyly at the camera. 

"Okay but enough with that, i know some of you guys have been depicting him as a cold person, but in reality his far from that. He's really kind and he's really selfless. He's been taking good care of me and I'm always thankful of him for that. So i hope you guys would stop labeling him as a cold hearted guy because he's not. Once you know him well i swear you'll find out how kind he is as a person." I looked at him again while smile are plastered on my face. 

I was about to say something again when i saw that we're about to arrive at universal's. I got so excited that's why I excitedly taps yoongi's arms. "Oppa! Wake up! We're almost there!!" I said, he groaned in annoyance while he slowly wakes up. 

He looks at me first before he rested his head again on my shoulder while he holds my hand again. "Are you still sleepy?" I asked him, he just nodded in my shoulder. "What did you do while i was sleeping?" He asked. I smiled mischievously at the camera. "Nothing" i said. "When you said nothing i know you already did something miracle" he said, i laugh at what he said. He really know me so well. 

The bus finally stops and i was so giddy to go out that's why i came out first without waiting for yoongi. "Yah miracle wait for me!" Yoongi said behind me. I came out of the bus and i spin around while i take in the late morning breeze of osaka. I was still gawking at the beauty of universal's when someone drapes his hand on my waist, i look up and saw yoongi panting. "You should have waited for me" he said, i smiled at him while i also drapes my hands on his waist. "I'm sorry" i said. Then he reach out something on his pocket. "You left your phone on the bus" he said. I quickly searched my pocket and my phone really isn't there. "Keep it first" i said he smiled at me while he finally held my hand and we started walking towards the universal's. 

We were still walking when i saw a very familiar faces from afar. I can see namjoon and jin already in front of the universal's. "Oppa!!" I shouted while i wave my hand. Namjoon and jin saw us and they also waves back to me. I quickly run again towards them while i hear yoongi calling my name again. I didn't mind him instead I run quickly to namjoon and jin while they welcomed me with their arms wide open. I hugged both of them. "I'm sorry we took too long to arrive, our bus got delayed" i said then namjoon smiled at me while he fixes my hair. "Its alright little monkey" he said, i flashed my smile at him while yoongi finally arrives. "Can you please stop running mia" he said, we laugh and we finally went inside the universal's. 

We bought are tickets then we wore our wristbands and finally we're inside the universal's. The place is enormous, and there's a lot of places that I've been wanting to go here. I looked at the map and saw that aside from the harry potter's theme park, there's also a minion theme park here and they also have a minion parade later. "Where do you want to go miracle?" Yoongi asked me. "Can we go to this minion place later please?" I said while i gave him my best puppy face. "Even if you don't do that we're still going there okay? We'll go to every places you wants to go here" he said, i smiled at him while i have this urge to kiss him but I can't because we're being filmed right now. So instead i just held his cheeks and squished it hard. "Thank you so much oppa" i said, he just smiled at me while he held my hand. 

We keeps on walking when i saw namjoon and jin standing ahead of us while they're smiling teasingly to us. I just rolled my eyes at them. "Where are we going first?" Jin asked us. "Well let our princess decides to it" namjoon said, i smiled at them. "Can we go to the wizarding world of harry potter first?" I ask them. "Well its fine with me" jin said. Then i look at namjoon "I'm fine with it also" he said, then i look at yoongi "I already told you my answer earlier" he said, i smile at him while i looked again at namjoon and jin. "Okay lets go their first" namjoon said. I clutched on his shoulder while i hug him tight. "Thank you so much oppa's" i said. "You're welcome mia." He said, i let go of the hug and i also hugs jin. "By the way, we also planned that we should separate ways after this, so you two can go to any attractions you guys wanted to go in here" namjoon said, then i smiled widely at him. "Okay" i said then we finally started walking again to harry potter's theme park. 

We're finally inside the harry potter's theme park and once you're inside, you'll got a commemorative shot, once its done you're free to walk around the place. "Now what?" Yoongi said. "Can we buy some souvenirs first?" I said while eyeing, ollivanders, honeydukes and zonko's. "Okay" jin said, i pulled yoongi's hand then we head to ollivanders first. 

"What wands are you buying?" Namjoon asked us. "I'm buying the elder wand" i said, then yoongi showed me a wand. "Who's wand is this?" He asked me, i took his wand and examined it. "Its harry's" i said, he took it again while he waves it to jin. "I'm buying harry's wand" he said, jin also waves his wand. "I'm buying voldemort's wand" he said, i laugh at what he said. "Whats funny?" Yoongi asked me. "You and jin basically have the same wand. You're twinning" i said. "I suddenly want a different wand" he said then i laugh harder at what he said. "I'm buying malfoy's wand." Namjoon said. After we roam for a bit at ollivander's we finally bought our wands and we went to the shop thats selling hogwarts robe. 

"I want the slytherin robe" i said, "what that's mine" namjoon said, then jin and yoongi also started arguing that they want the slytherin robe. Before coming here we decided to buy different robes but now that we're here we're suddenly debating on who's buying the slytherin's robe. "Okay why don't we just play rock, paper and scissors" i said. "Okay then the winner can assign what's robe each one of us will buy" jin said. "Okay call" i said, then we started playing. 

At first no one wins, but on the second round namjoon wins and he's practically jumping all over the place. Once he's done celebrating, i just looked at him earnestly silently wishing that he'll let me buy the slytherin robe. He looks at me and smiled. "Okay since mia really wants to buy the slytherin robe, she can get that robe." He said, i smiled at him while i hug him. "Thank you so much oppa!" I said, then he caressed my hair "you're always welcome little monkey." He said, i smile at him while I quickly gets the slytherin robe before he changes his mind. "Okay I'm buying the ravenclaw's robe, yoongi hyung will get the gryffindor's robe and jin hyung will get the hufflepuff's robe" namjoon said. "I want the gryffindor's!" Jin said. "My decision is final" namjoon said while he's picking his robe while I'm here smiling at their dorkness. 

After our robe shopping, we also went to honeyduke's and we bought the bertie botts every flavour beans, and also the chocolate frogs. After that we went to the weasley twins zonko's shop and I bought the love potion one there and also the extendable ears. 

We got tired of walking so we decided to eat at three broomsticks. Jin volunteered on buying our foods but he wants one of us to come with him but we basically don't want to. Now he keeps on bugging Yoongi to come with him. "Yah yoongi-yah come with me" he said. "Ah I don't want to" yoongi said while frowning, then jin's face looks so serious. "Yoongi" he said sternly, yoongi sigh while he unwillingly stood up. Me and namjoon are suppressing our laughs until when jin and yoongi were gone that we finally started laughing out loud. Yoongi really are so whipped for jin. 

"Where are you going after this?" Namjoon asked me. "We're going to this minion theme park here since i saw that we can take pictures with the minions here" i said, he just nodded his head. "How about you guys?" I asked him. "I don't know yet but I guess we're just gonna walk aimlessly and let our feet decide where it wants to go." He said, i laugh at his answer while he suddenly stand up and he seated besides me. "Lets eat this candies first and lets see who's lucky or not" he said, i laugh while he opened the box of bertie bott's every flavour beans. 

"Ladies first" he said, i rolled my eyes at him while i pick a brown colored jelly bean. "I hope its dirt" namjoon said. "Shut up" i said while i close my eyes and i started eating the jelly bean. "What is it?" He excitedly asked me. I beam at him. "Chocolate" he said, then he sulks while i just put my tongue out. "Your turn" i said while i took the box. He picks up a white jelly bean and i look at him waiting for him to eat it. After a few seconds he finally closes his eyes and tried eating the jelly bean. Once he bites on it he immediately asked for tissues. I laugh at him while i took the tissues on our pd. "What is it? What is it?" I asked him. "Soap" he said shortly, i laugh while i handed him a water. "Spit it out"i said then he quickly spits out the jelly bean and he quickly drinks the water. " the taste are still here in my mouth." He said, i laugh because he said it in english. "Drink some more" i said, he did what i said but I don't think it works either. I laugh again while i wipe his mouth. 

"What are you doing?" Yoongi said coldly. I never even knew that they're already here. "Oh, uh namjoon oppa ate a jelly bean and he got the soap flavored one" i said, he didn't talked after that instead he sits in front of us while he handed us the food. Namjoon smirked while he winks at me, okay what's this guy up to. Anyways, Yoongi got us like a steak looking meat and he gave me a water instead of butterbeer. "Wait, why I don't have a butterbeer." I said then yoongi just looks at me coldly. "You can't drink a beer mia" he said. "But its not an actual beer though." I said, he didn't say anything after that but instead he gave his butterbeer to me and he took my water. Jin and namjoon are hiding their smiles while I'm here confused at what's happening. 

We're still eating and we're just talking about the attractions here in universal's. "I heard they have 4D rides here." Jin said. "Yeah but i looked it up earlier and saw that its close today." Yoongi said, i was just listening to their conversation and finally, I'm about to taste the butterbeer. 

I finally tasted it and I can't describe what it taste like, its really delicious. I'm still savoring the taste when namjoon started talking. "Mia" he said, then i look at him. "What?" I said, he smiles while he gently wipes my lips. "You got a foam on your lips." He said, i blushed at what he said and I immediately picks a tissue. I was going to wipe it when he did it again. "Got it." He said while smiling adorably to me. "Keep your dirty hands off of her." Yoongi said coldly. I looked at him and he looks mad. "I'm sorry" namjoon said while giving a tissue at me, i look at him and he's smirking. I look at jin and he's also smirking. Okay what's happening. 

We finally finished eating. Me and the rest are outside of the harry potter theme park already. "See you later mia" namjoon said. "Yep see you later guys!" I said while i waved my hands at them. They waved back at me and after that they finally started walking away. Now me and yoongi are left all alone. "Lets go" he said coldly at me while he held my hand. 

Me and yoongi are walking towards the minion theme park and he's not talking to me. After a few minutes i finally talked to him. "Oppa did i do something wrong?" I said, he just shook his head. "Then why aren't you talking to me?" I said, he stopped walking and he just looks at me. "I wish i can tell you miracle but we're being filmed right now." He said. I just held his hand tightly and looks at him. "Then lets just enjoy our trip first okay? This will be the only time that we're gonna be together. We can just talk later" I said then he smiled at me softly. "Okay." He said. I smile back at him then we started walking again. 

We're finally on the minion theme park and we're just on time for the minion parade. The minions are walking cutely in front of us and I keep on stomping my feet because I'm too excited to meet and hug them. I look at yoongi and he laughs at me. "Go on, I'm gonna take some pictures of you." He said while he points the camera that he brought with him. I smiled at him one last time before i dash off towards the minions. 

*********
YOONGI'S POV

I just look at her running towards the minions and honestly she's the cutest person ever existed in this planet. I can't help but to smile and admire this lovely lady in front of me. And looking at her made me realize how deeply in love i am to her. I'm still wondering how i got this lucky. I guess i use all of my luck in this world to be here where i am right now. 

The girl that i love the most looks at me and he really really looks so happy. I smiled at her while i opened my camera and i started taking some candid shots of her. After that i also started taking pictures of the parade so she can look at this one more time later. But if it wasn't for her, I'll probably just take a lots of pictures of her. 

I still keep on taking pictures when i saw this store thats selling any minions souvenir. I smile to myself while i walk closely to her. "Miracle." I called her. She quickly looks at me, her smile just won't leave her beautiful face. "Yes?" She said. "I'm gonna buy something but promise me you'll stay here." I said, she smiles at me again while she hugs the minion. "Okay but be quick please" she said, i smile at her. "I will." I said while i look at her one more time before i started walking towards that store. 

I finally arrives at the store. I look for the minions plushies because i know she will love it. I pick all the minion characters plushies that she loves and i quickly fall in line. 

I looked back at the parade and saw that there's already a lot of people outside. I frantically look for her at the place I left her. Once i saw her still gawking at the minions eases my mind. I can't wait to give this things to her. 

After several minutes I'm finally at the cashier. I quickly put down all of the plushies while I'm just waiting to pay for all of this. I look back at our spot but I can't see her anymore. The crowd is just too big already. The cashier finally tells me the amount of all the things i bought, i quickly gave her my card while I'm too busy scanning where she was in the crowd. 

I finally bought the plushies and I'm finally heading outside. I ran towards the place i left her. I frantically look for her but i just can't find her. I keep on looking for her until i saw someone who resembles like her, i breathed in relief while i softly touches her shoulder. That girl turn around but it turns out it wasn't mia, i bow at her while i keep on saying sorry. 

I sit down on a bench first then i tried calling her. I dialed her number when something suddenly started vibrating in my pocket. "" i mumble while I remember that she left her phone with me. I put back her phone in my pocket then i started calling namjoon. After a few rings he finally picks up. 

Namjoon: oh what is it hyung?
Me: i lost mia
Namjoon: what?
Me: i ing lost her, i was buying a souvenir and i left her somewhere but when i came back she's not there anymore. 
I said and I'm suddenly so ing annoyed at myself. I shouldn't have left her here alone. 
Namjoon: okay hyung calm down. Did you tried calling her cell?
Me: she left it with me
Namjoon: , okay uhm try calling our pd and me and jin hyung will go look for her
Me: okay
I said then we hang up the call. 

I immediately dialed our pd after i hang up my phone call with namjoon. After a few rings our pd finally answered. 

Me: where are you guys? Is mia with you? Is she alright? 
I was gonna talk again when our pd cuts me off. 
Pd noona: calm down yoongi she's fine, she's with us. 
Then i finally breathed in relief. 
Me: where are you?
Pd noona: we're in the nearest ice cream shop right now. We decided to leave that place because the crowd are getting too thick
Me: okay I'll go there quickly
Pd noona: okay
She said then i quickly hang up the call and I immediately run towards the ice cream shop. 

I keep on walking aimlessly because i forgot to ask where tf is that ice cream shop. After for like so many trials and errors i finally found the ice cream shop that they're talking about. I keep on walking and saw that namjoon and jin already found her. I'm supposed to be happy that i finally found her but seeing namjoon getting too close to mia really boils my blood. I took my camera out and I started taking pictures of them. Namjoon is wiping miracle's lips right now since i think there's an ice cream stain on her lips right now. 

I finally took the shot and i show it to the camera. "I'm gonna name this picture "the betrayal of my partner" i said then the vj that's assigned with me laughs at what i said. "C'mon" i said then we started walking again. 

"We asked miracle before what's her ideal type for a guy and she told us that she likes guys who are tall and guy ld who's smart and good looking" i said to the camera

"Listening to what she said, namjoon's the first person that came out of my mind" i said while i look at namjoon and miracle. That's why I've been acting like this. Although i know miracle loves me, I still can't help but to feel insecure towards namjoon. He's the perfect ideal guy while I'm nothing against him. That's why I've been so jealous to him today and I know these es are doing this on purpose because they know I'm gonna get so jealous when i saw namjoon and mia together. 

"They actually have the perfect height. Miracle's head falls perfectly at namjoon's chest so whenever namjoon hugs her she can perfectly listen to namjoon's heartbeat" i said to the camera while me and the vj started laughing again. I look at them again and saw that miracle already found me. She stood up and she quickly runs towards me. I stopped walking while i just wait for her. "Oppaaaa" she said then she quickly hugs me once she arrives at where I'm standing. I hug her back because I was worried sick for her. 

"I'm sorry we need to leave the venue because the crowd's getting too thick" she said i smile at myself while i caress her hair. "Its alright miracle" i said, she looks up at me "what did you buy by the way?" She asked me. I let go off the hug while i gave her the paper bag. She opened it and she immediately smiles when she saw what was inside. "Is this for me?" She said, her eyes are sparkling with so much happiness. I smile at her while i nod my head as my answer. She smiled back at me while she hugs me tightly. "Thank you so so so much oppa!" She said, i hug her back tightly too. "I'll buy everything for you if it means I'll be seeing your adorable smile every time" i said, she looks up again to look at me and i look down so i can look at her. She's smiling so beautiful right now and I honestly wants to kiss her right now. I don't even care anymore if there's a camera that's filming us. 

I just keep on staring at her when namjoon called me. "Hyung!" He said, i looked back at him. "What?" I said while me and mia let go of our hug. "Pd noona said that you two will be behind the schedule if you don't leave now" he said. "What? We haven't even roam around yet" Mia said. "Sorry guys but you must remember that you wasn't supposed to be here in the first place" our pd noona said. "Okay" mia said while pouting. Namjoon approaches her and hugged her. "See you later again mia" namjoon said. Mia nods at him while jin also hugs her. "Have fun oppa" she said. "Don't worry i will" jin said then they laugh. Mia let go of the hug while she stood up next to me. "Bye oppa's!" She said, jin and namjoon waves back at us. "Bye mia. Bye hyung! Please don't lose her again!" Namjoon said, although he said it in light way, I still interprets it with a different meaning. I smile back at him. "Don't worry I won't lose her again" i said, they both smiled back at me then they finally started walking away from us. 

*********
MIA'S POV

Me and yoongi are in a taxi right now. Our pd told us that because its too cold they decided to cancel our trip to the sea so instead we're going in a waterpark right now. And by the way we're not being filmed right now because our pd decided to let us rest first so we'll have lots of energy later. So basically me and yoongi are alone right now in our taxi. 

Yoongi's just resting his head on my shoulder while he keeps on looking at my phone while i keep on eating the green tea ice cream that we bought before leaving the universal's. I'm still eating when I remember that he's acting a bit strange later. "Oppa, you said you'll tell me what's bugging you earlier when we're not being filmed" i told him. He stops what he's doing and he just looks at me "that's nothing I'm fine now" he said then i just look at him. "Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" I said while i feed him the ice cream. "Actually I'm kind of jealous of namjoon" he said then i laughed at what he said. 

That . When i was all alone in the ice cream shop, namjoon and jin found me first and they told me how they're doing it on purpose because they want to see if yoongi changes. They want to know how yoongi's gonna react if he's jealous. And they said that they're happy that although yoongi's jealous he's not that aggressive anymore like before. 

I smiled at yoongi while i softly kissed him on the lips. "You got nothing to worry about since I'm all yours okay?" I said, he smiled at me while he holds my cheeks and he kissed me too. "I know thats why i told you that I don't want to talk about it anymore" he said, i smiled at him while i feed him the ice cream again. "From now on I'm just gonna trust you." He said. I gave him the ice cream while i hug him tight. "I love you so much yoongi" i said, he kissed the top of my head after i said that. "I love you too miracle." He said while he caresses my hair. 

I was still resting my head on yoongi's shoulder while i keep on eating the ice cream when that familiar pain in my stomach came back. I took yoongi's hand and i placed it in my stomach. "Why? What's happening? Is it hurting again?" He asked me, i just nod at him because it hurts like hell. He took the ice cream cup and he puts it on the floor while he softly rubs my stomach. "Is it painful like before?" He asked me. "No its bearable but it still hurt so much" i said. He rested my head on his shoulder while he keeps on rubbing my stomach. 

"You know we can just cancel our trip. We can ask for permission on our pd" he said, i just hid my face on his neck. "No its alright really, i can do this." I said. "You really are so stubborn" he said, i smile at what he said while i unknowingly fell asleep on his shoulder. 

I was still sleeping in yoongi's shoulder when i heard his cellphone ringing. I'm still half asleep but i heard him talking to hobi. 

"Oh we're almost there"
"We might not swim that much"
"Miracle's not feeling well" 
I smile at what he said. 
"Okay okay" 
He said then he hangs up. I sit up straight and he immediately looks at me. 

"Are you alright?" He asked me. "Kind of" i said. He smiled at me while he lends his jacket to me. "Hoseok called and he said that him and taehyung are freezing already because they've been waiting for us outside of the water park since ages" he said, i laugh at what he said while i drape his jacket as a blanket on myself. "I think we're almost arriving at the water park though" i told him. "Yeah thats what i said, but are you sure you're fine?" He asked me again, his face are full of worries. I smile at him. "I'm fine okay?" I said, he held my hand while he softly kisses it. "Okay but please don't push yourself too much" he said. I rested my head at his shoulder while I kiss his neck. "Okay" i said. 

After a few minutes we finally arrived at the waterpark. We thank the taxi driver before coming out of the taxi. I wore yoongi's jacket while i saw hoseok and taehyung waiting for us in the distance. "Why didn't they came inside, its too cold" i said then me and yoongi started walking. "Yah hurry up!! We're gonna be an ice statue in no time!" Taehyung said, i laugh at what he said while me and yoongi started walking faster towards them. 

The moment we arrive at their place they started ranting that they've been in the same spot for almost an hour and that why are we so late and that they thought that they we're going to die. I laugh harder at what they said. "Why didn't you come inside though?" Yoongi said. "We don't have the tickets!!" Taehyung and hobi yelled, i laughed some more because they looked so pissed right now. "We're sorry okay? We didn't know" i said then hobi's glare softens while he stands close to me. "Yoongi hyung said you're not feeling well" he said, taehyung also approaches me. "Yeah you kind of looks so pale again miracle, are you alright?" He said, i smiled to the both of them. "I'm fine I'm just having a cramps" i said then hobi just looks at me. "Are you sure?" He said, i nod at him. "Lets go inside I'm too excited to see what this waterpark looks like" i said. "You know what you're right lets go" taehyung said, i laugh again while we started walking and yoongi held my hand. 

"Are you sure you're alright?" He asked me that question for like the nth time already, i smile at him while i held his hand tightly. "I'm fine" i said then we keep on walking. "Just tell me if you're not feeling well" he said, i just smile to myself. 

We're finally inside and there's a lot of pool here. They have a jacuzzi, a wave pool and they also have so many slides in here. Hobi and taehyung can't take there eyes out of the slides. "Okay guys change your clothes first and lets meet outside of the dressing room" our pd said. "Okay" we all said in unison. 

"Okay guys but first" yoongi said then we all looked at him. "You both know that miracle's scared of water right?" He continued, hobi and taehyung just nodded their heads while they keep on listening. "So please be careful and lets take good care of her okay?" He finished. "Okay" they both said, i look at yoongi with a smile on my face before i went to the female's dressing room. 

I'm finally finished wearing the swim wear yoongi bought for me. I look at myself at the mirror, my tummy's still flat since its only been a month since I'm pregnant. If I'm really is pregnant. I hold on to my tummy and softly rubs it. "Hold on baby, mommy and daddy loves you" i said while i smile to myself. 

I came out of the room and saw yoongi waiting for me. Once i opened the door he immediately walks towards me. "Where's hobi and taehyung oppa?" I asked him while i walk towards our locker. "They already went to the slide." He said, i laugh while i opened my locker and put my clothes and jimin's necklace there. I decided to keep yoongi's bracelet with me when I'm going to swim. I close my locker and me and yoongi started walking towards the pool. 

"Where are we going by the way?" I asked him, he held my hand and he just looks at me. "Where do you want to go thats the question" I smiled at him while i look around in this water park. "Hmm lets go to the wave pool first" i said, he smiled at me and we continued walking towards the wave pool. "Okay as you wish" he said. 

We're finally at the wave pool. Yoongi held my hand tightly and he looks at me. "Lets go?" He said. I close my eyes and nods my head slowly "okay" i said. "Just follow my lead okay? Its gonna be alright" he said. I nodded my head again then we slowly started walking towards the pool. "We're gonna stop if the water's too deep for you" he said. "Okay" i said

My fear in water started when me and my brother are playing in the sea when we were kids. Me and him keep on swimming and we got to the part where the water's too deep for me and I'm struggling to breathe anymore. I was too scared that time and i thought i was going to die. Although my brother still don't know how to swim that time, he still saves me. He lifted me up until our dad came to save us. I remember me and my brother are crying when we arrive at the shore and he hugs me tight. He keeps on crying and he told me that he thought i was going to die and he was scared because he thought that he's gonna lose his one and only sister. Although my brother's an idiot i still love him a lot. 

Anyways me and yoongi are still walking. He keeps on looking at me to know if he should stop walking or not. Once the water went under my chest i hold his hand tightly and he already knows that we should stop walking. He carried me and i clung onto him tightly. We don't have a vj beside us since they're busy filming taehyung and hobi. The vj thats assigned with us are filming farther from us. 

"How are you feeling?" Yoongi asked me. "The pain's kind of fading, maybe its because of the warm water of this pool?" I said, he smiled at me while he holds me close. "Are you still afraid of the water?" He asked me, i rested my head at his shoulder. "Yeah, i hope i can overcome my fear here in this waterpark" i said, he didn't said anything and he just started swaying his body like he's cradling me like a baby. "I'm kind of afraid too in the water" he said softly. I look at him after he said that. "I almost drowned when i was a little kid also. Good thing my dad saves me before i actually started drowning." He said, i smile at him while i cupped his cheeks. "Are you still afraid of the water too until now?" I asked him. He smiled at me while he started cradling me again. "I am but I'm trying to overcome it now since i need to be with our baby when she or he grows up. What would happen if I'm still afraid of the water and our baby is drowning" he said, i look at him and hugs him tightly. "Our baby's not even born yet but i can already tell that you're gonna be a great dad someday yoongi" i said, he puts me down while he looks at me. "And you're also gonna be a great mom miracle. I know how much you're scared of getting in the water but you still decided to come here" he said, i smile at him while i hug him again. "Shut up you're making me cry right now" i said, he laughs at me while he softly caresses my hair. "I'm just telling the truth babe" he said, i smiled to myself while i look at him. "I can't wait for our baby to be born" i said, he smiled at me while he held my hand. "Me too miracle" he said, we both smiled like an idiot until we heard hobi and taehyung calling our name. 

"What is it?" Yoongi asked them. "We just want to know if you guys want to come with us and go to that slide together" hoseok said while pointing at one of the longest slide here, yoongi looks at me like he's asking for my permission. "Okay but if its too high I'm gonna back out" i said. Taehyung held my hand and he's basically dragging me now. "You're gonna have so much fun i swear mia" he said, i smile while we started walking out of the wave pool. 

We finally arrives at the top of the slide. And once you're at the top. There's a staff waiting for you there and he's gonna give you a tube. The tube can hold on to four people. He gave one of the tubes to us and we sit on it. 

"Are you sure you want to do this miracle?" Yoongi asked me. I just nod at him while I'm actually excited to try this one out. Yoongi sense my excitement that's why he smiled at me while he held my hand. "Are you ready mia?" Hobi asked me, i just nod at him and i tighten my grip on the handle while i hold yoongi's hand tightly at the same time. "Okay lets go!" Taehyung said. The staff pushes us and we're finally sliding down. I'm screaming my lungs out while I'm too happy to be here. 


We're finally at the bottom of the slide. After a while we're finally at the pool, i sank down in the pool and someone immediately carries me. I wipe my face and saw that it was hoseok, i smiled at him while i hug him tight. "How was it?" Taehyung asked me while yoongi wipes my face. "Again" is all i can say. They laugh at me while we started walking towards the slide again. 

We finally got too tired riding the slides so we decided to rest first and now we're just eating churros. "Where are you going oppa's after this?" I asked them. "We're going to the zoo" taehyung said then i pouted. I've been wanting to go to a zoo also but my partner picks bungee jumping. "Don't sulk mia i know yoongi hyung will take you to a zoo someday" hoseok said, i look at yoongi and I'm waiting for his answer. "Hobi's right miracle" he said, i look at hobi and he winks at me. I smiled at him and I continue eating my churros. 

We finally finished eating. Me and yoongi decided to just rest instead of going for a swim again. While hobi and taehyung still wants to play around. They're all outside while I decided to take a shower. 

I'm already inside the bathroom and I'm now putting a shampoo in my head. After that of course I'm now putting a soap on my body. I keep on putting it all over my body when i noticed that something is missing. I raise my left wrist and saw that yoongi's bracelet is gone. I look around the bathroom and the bracelet is not here. I must've drop it somewhere in the pool. I quickly finished taking a shower. I also quickly wore my clothes and i also quickly blow dried my hair. I went back to my locker and i tried finding it there but its really not there. 

I put my wet clothes in a plastic bag while i slowly went back to the place me and yoongi agreed to meet at after he finished taking a shower. 

I keep on walking and i saw him at the poolside. I quickly walks towards him. I immediately hugs him and hid my face at his chest. "What is it?" He immediately asked me. I didn't answer him instead i just started crying. That bracelet is too precious for me since its the first ever gift that he gave to me. When yoongi feels that i was crying, he slowly lifted my head. "Babe what is it?" He said worryingly while he immediately wipes my tears. I didn't answer him again instead i just keep on crying. "Stop crying babe and please tell me what's going on" he said still wiping my tears that keeps on falling non stop. 

He's still doing it and i just can't seem to speak. He's just looking for me waiting for me to answer. "Wait why is mia crying?" Hobi suddenly said and i saw that him and taehyung are already besides yoongi. The more they ask me whats wrong the more my tears keeps on falling. Yoongi notice that I won't stop crying that's why he held my hand and we started walking somewhere. I don't know where we're going but we went to a room and he immediately locks it. 

"What is it babe? Please tell me" he said crouching down so we're at the same eye level. I wiped my tears while i finally looks at him. "I l-lost the b-bracelet that y-you gave to m-me" i said then i finally started crying again. Yoongi laughs at me while he hugs me and he kissed the top of my head. "Babe its alright" he said then i hug him tighter. "No its not alright. It was your first ever gift to me and i want to hold on to it for a long time but i just lost it. I'm so careless" i said still crying. He looks down on me while he softy kisses me on my lips. "Babe its alright. We can just buy something new" he said then i just look at him. "I told you it's important to me. I don't want to lose it" i said, he smiled at me while he kisses me again. "We can't do nothing about it babe. Its already gone." He said, i cried harder at what he said. 

"I'm sorry" i said. He hugs me while he softly caresses my hair. "Its alright babe okay? Its fine." He reassured me. He let go of the hug while he wipes my tears. "Stop crying babe okay? I'm just gonna buy you another one but for the mean time" he said, i look at him and saw that he's taking off his bracelet. "I'm gonna give this first to you." He took my wrist and he puts the bracelet on me. I look at it and saw that its kind of big for my wrist. But him giving this bracelet to me kinds of eased my mind. I look at it again and hugs him again. "I'm really sorry" i said, he kissed the top of my head again. "Its alright babe. Just stop crying already okay?" He said, i look at him while i smile at him. He smiles back at me while he wipes my tears. "That's my lovely girl." He said while he pulls his shirt and he wipes my snot. I laugh at him while I quickly kiss him in the cheeks. "Thanks babe" i said. He smiled his adorable gummy smile at me while he held my hand. "Everything for my miracle." He said then we finally went out of the room. 

We got out of that room and saw that hobi and taehyung are waiting for us outside. "What happened?" Taehyung said while he crouch down so he can look at me. "Its nothing. She just lost the bracelet i gave to her" yoongi said then taehyung and hobi breathed in relief. "I thought something happened to you." Hoseok said, i smiled at him. "We've been worried sick to you" taehyung said, i smiled at him also. "Sorry oppa" i said. "Its alright as long as you're alright" he said. I smile at him once more and he smiled back at me. 

"So what are your plans guys? Are you staying here or what?" Yoongi asked them. "Nah we're just about to take a shower. We just waited for you guys to come out just to make sure that mia's fine" hoseok said. They're literally the best thing ever. What did i do to deserve all this, seriously. 

Yoongi puts his hand around my shoulder. "Well me and miracle are going first" he said. "Okay be safe guys" hoseok said. I want to hug them but they're wet so i just smile at them. "We will. Bye oppa. See you later" i said. "Okay" they said then they walk towards the bathroom. 

Me and yoongi are in a taxi right now. I'm resting my head again at his shoulder. I'm still down at what happened to me earlier. "Please stop thinking about it already miracle." He said while he held my hand. "I'm not thinking of it" i said. "Liar" he said then i smile at what he said. "What are we going to do by the way" he said while i sit up straight while I just looks at him. "You can't bungee jump. You're pregnant" he said. "What should we do?" I said. "We're just gonna tell that you're not doing well and I'm just gonna bungee jump alone" he said then i look at him. "Can you do it alone?" I said then he just smiles at him. "Of course. For our baby" he said while he rubs my tummy. I laugh at him. "Okay. I'm just gonna support you and be with you at the top." I said. He smiled widely at me while he softly kisses me in my lips. "Okay" he said while he hugs me. I listen intently at his heartbeat. His heartbeat are too fast, i smile at myself. He's nervous. He's nervous to jump at that bungee alone. 

After a few minutes we finally arrive at the place. We got out of the taxi and we thank the taxi driver. I held yoongi's hand and his hands are so cold. I laugh while i look at him and saw that he's so pale. "Oppa are you alright?" I asked him. "Huh? What? Yeah I'm fine" he said, i laugh again while i quickly hugs him. "Don't worry I'll be there for you" i said, he smiled weakly at me then we started walking towards the bungee jump. 

We finally arrives there and we saw that jimin and jungkook are already there. I laugh again because they too also looks like they already lost their soul. I walk closer to them and gave jimin a backhug. "Miss me?" I asked him. He looks back and saw that it was me. He immediately hugs me. "I'm scared" he said. I laugh while i look up to look at him. "You'll be alright. I'll be there at the top cheering for you." I said. He smiled at me while he quickly kiss me on the lips. My eyes widened while i let go of the hug and I immediately looks at yoongi. He's not looking at me and I don't know if he saw what jimin did to me. 

"Are you bungee jumping by the way?" Jungkook asked me. "She's not feeling well so I'm gonna ask our pd if its alright that I'm gonna jump alone" yoongi said while he signs the waiver. Jimin immediately looks at me. "You're not feeling well?" He asked me. I smile at him. "I'm just having some cramps thats all" i said and he's just looking at me. "I'm fine really" i said, he nods at me while he hugs me. "Alright. But its best that you don't jump for now" he said. "Alright" i said. He let go of the hug while he smiles at me. 

Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi finally finished signing the waiver. We're finally inside and they're just deciding on who's going first. "Lets just play rock paper and scissors" jungkook said. "Okay" jimin and yoongi said then they finally started playing. 

Yoongi immediately won in the first round and he's screaming out of joy and he started running all over the place. He hugs me tight then he looks back at jimin and jungkook. "I'm going last" he said then i laugh while jungkook and jimin looks so devastated. 

Jimin and Jungkook also played rock paper and scissors. Jungkook won thats why me and jimin are now in the elevator and we're going up towards the spot he'll be jumping. He's holding my hands so tight right now while I'm smiling so wide because he looks too cute when he's nervous. 

"Loosen up oppa. You can do this" i said. He smiled while he closed his eyes and he hugs me. "Stay with me mia" he said, i laugh while i hug him back. "I will be there for you okay?" I said. He let go of the hug and he looks at me. "Okay" he said then he lets out a sigh then he held my hands tightly after that.  

The elevator finally stops and we're now heading out. Jimin let out a scream once we're at the top. The staff told him the do's and don't's of bungee jumping. He's listening but I don't think the words are processing in his mind right now. 

"Are you ready?" The staff asked him. He closed his eyes. "Can i talk to my girlfriend first?" He said, i laugh while he quickly goes towards me and hugs me. "You can do it oppa." I said while caressing his back. "I love you so much mia" he said, i laugh some more at what he said. "Goodluck oppa" i said. He let go of the hug while I softly kisses him in the cheeks. He held my hand tightly one last time before he went to the ledge. He screamed loudly once he's there. I laugh at him "go oppa you can do it!" I said. He looks back at me while he flashes his adorable smile at me. After that he finally looks in front. 

"I love you so much mia!! I love you so much bangtan!! Lets be with each other for a very long time!" He shouted. After that he finally jumps. I screamed while i looked at the camera. "Daebak!" I said while i quickly went at the elevator so i can welcome him once he goes down. 

I'm already here waiting for him. Me, yoongi and jungkook are all here waiting for him. Once he's done, we finally greeted him. "Good job oppa!" I said while I quickly hugs him. He hugs me back tightly in return. "I was so scared" he said. I laugh while i hug him tightly also. "You did a great job oppa seriously you're so cool up there" i said. We let go of the hug and he looks at me. I smiled at him while he kisses me on my forehead. "Thank you for cheering me up mia" he said. I smile at him. "I'm always here for you oppa. Remember that" i said. He smiled at me and he embraces me one more time. 

After him of course it was jungkook's turn. Unlike jimin, he quickly jumps before shouting "I love you hyungs! I love you mia! Lets create a lot more beautiful memories together!" 

And after him of course it was yoongi's turn. Me and yoongi are already on the lift. He's holding my hand so tight while he's just looking up. I smile to myself while i held his cheek so that he'll look at me. Once he's looking at me i smiled widely at him. "You can do this okay?" I said. He smiled weakly at me then he holds my hand. "I'll do it for you." He said. I smiled back at him while i held his hand tightly. 

We finally arrive at the top. The staffs started putting the safety gears on him. Once he's all set. He went to me one more time and hugs me quickly. "I can't shout this on the ledge so I'm just gonna say this to you." He said while i just wait for him to continue what he's about to say. "I hope our baby will come out healthy. I hope you'll stay healthy. And lets get married soonest miracle." My heart skipped a beat when he said the last part. I swear i was so stunned that i didn't move after that. He let go of the hug while he looks at me. "I love you so much miracle. And I can't wait to start a family with you." He said. I teared up a bit on what he said but he quickly wipes my tears and he hugs me again. "I love you too so much yoongi. And i can't also wait to start a family with you." I said. He looks at me and both of our eyes are getting teary. I laugh while i wipe his tears. "People would thought we're acting like crazy here" i said. We laugh while he also wipes my tears. "I don't care" he said. I laugh again while he finally went towards the ledge. "Bangtan fighting! Mia fighting!" He shouted then he finally jumps. I screamed for him and I'm so proud that he's overcoming all of his fears for me and for our baby. I looked again at the camera while i showed a two thumbs up in it. 

After that I quickly went down and I can't wait to welcome the guy I'll be spending the rest of my life with.