#1 how it started

living with stars

 

**living with block b** 

#1 

*hiiiii! I just want to remind you guys that if you don't want to start reading this story, you can just skip it and start reading the other stories! They're not connected to each other. But its kind of, okay that's confusing. But anyways, Living with BTS starts at chapter 45, while Living with B1A4 starts at chapter 27. Well that's it. And oh, i have another a/n below.*

*so if you saw this a/n it means that this chapter has already been edited and you're one lucky reader because you're not experiencing the hardships that the old reader experienced while reading my fanfic. hahahaha. well basically because this fanfic contains tons and tons of grammatical errors and wrong grammar. i'm really sorry I was just, I'm not that good in english when i wrote this story so yeah, really sorry. hahaha. but now i'm kinda used in speaking english so im editing this story so that you'll understand it. so enough with my babbling. here's your new chapter 1.... ENJOY xx

*** 

maggie's pov 

well basically my life was our internet and my laptop and my biases (does biases word exist?) i was, well let's just say an introvert. not that socially active outside, but socially active in many social networking sites. including twitter.speaking of twitter. I'm currently lying down on my bed, comfortably scrolling down on my twitter when my notification icon indicated that i have new notifs. (well isn't it obvious enough?) i clicked my notification icon and saw that Zico, leader of block b, which is basically my friend,(i'll tell you the story later) tweeted me. it says that...

@zico92 

yah maggie!!! 

then ofcourse i tweeted back.

@itsmemaggie 

ne oppa?? @zico92 

after i tweeted back at Zico. another member of block b, which is basically my friend too, tweeted me. its kyung, or park kyung, the rapper of block b.

@parkkyung1992 

yah! just say it @zico92 

@itsmemaggie 

what is it oppa?? @zico92 @parkkyung1992 

yeah they like to torture me, in means by cliffhanging the things they want to say to me.

after like a couple of minutes of waiting at their tweets, they finally tweeted back.

@zico92 

ah.. you said you're going to study here in korea right?? 

@itsmemaggie 

ne oppa! @zico92 

@parkkyung1992 

yah zico just dm it .. its going to be a riot if you said it here @zico92 @itsmemaggie 

im getting impatient here huh!! what is it tell me! then my tlist started tweeting me about what will be zico's going to say to me.. but just like them.. 

i really dont know 

@itsmemaggie

oppa what is it?? @zico92 @parkkyung1992 

@zico92

i've already dm-ed it @itsmemaggie 

@parkkyung1992

yah! did you tag me too?? @zico92 

after i saw his tweet i quickly goes to my dm and saw that he dm-ed me. well isn't it obvious enough too? -_-

@zico92 

yah.. you're going to study here right?? 

@itsmemaggie 

yes! malhaebwa ppali ppali!!! 

(*translation- malhaebwa means say it and if you add the syllable -yo it becomes malhaebwayo it becomes formal. and ppali means hurry up. so the whole sentence means, yes! say it, hurry up!)

yeah when it comes to dm im talking banmal or informal to them. it's my one way of torturing them. hahahaha. by using banmal to them

@zico92 

arraseo arraseo!! 

(*translation- alright alright! well arasseo also means i understand. but i think it can also mean alright, depending on how you used the word in a sentence. if i'm wrong kindly correct me aight?) 

@itsmemaggie

tell it!! too much cliffhanger!!! 

@zico92 

say oppa first! youre only talking formal when youre tweeting us in public! 

@itsmemaggie 

zi-ah-co oppa! what is it??? 

@zico92 

we've been decided that... you can stay here in our dorm

@itsmemaggie 

omo!! jeongmalyo???? 

(*translation- omo is a word used if you're surprised. it means oh! and jeongmalyo means really? it can also be jeongmal? but jeongmal is informal, it is use for friends or someone so close to you, but if you're talking to elders you can add the syllable -yo to make it formal. so basically, omo! jeongmalyo? means, Oh! Really? and basically i was talking formal to him because he asked me to)

@zico92 

wae?? you dont like it?? 

(*translation- wae means why. and just like earlier, you can add the syllable -yo to make it formal. well basically zico is talking banmal at me. how rude. hahahaha. just joking)

@itsmemaggie 

ne!! i like it!!! i really like it!!! 

(*translation- ne means yes, and if you're asking if you can add -yo to that word, the only answer to that question is no. because ne-yo means, well.... isn't it a name of a singer? HAHAHAHAHA. OKAY BACK TO THE STORY.)

@zico92 

okay tweet you later 

after that, i excitedly texted ukwon, another member of block b, by using kakao, or kakaotalk.

to: ukwon oppa 

oppa!! im going to stay there in your dorm!! 

from: ukwon oppa 

ne! im the one who really convinced our manager to let you stay here in our dorm 

aww isn't he the sweetest?

to:ukwon oppa 

oppa gomawo.. 

(*translation- okay so, oppa means big brother, it can also be an endearment to your boyfriend. and gomawo means thank you, so yeah, you can add the syllable -yo to the word gomawo to make it formal. so yeah how rude of me, talking informal to ukwon. just how many 'so yeah' did i used right now? hehehe)

from: ukwon oppa 

ne finally im really going to hug and kiss you babe.. 

to: ukwon oppa 

ne oppa! love too 

from: ukwon oppa 

ne.. call you later.. we have practice .. love you 

to: ukwon oppa 

love you too 

yeah, me and ukwon is in a relationship. we've been dating online for almost 6 months. and we're basically in the terms of a secret relationship. even the rest of the members of block b didn't know our relationship. i know it's hard, but if it's for someone you love, every challenges, every sacrifices is worth it. so i know what you're thinking. how did i even make friends with block b and how on earth i even have a boyfriend with one of their member?

well let me tell you a story. it started with this social networking site called twitter. yes in twitter, some of you may ask like 'but how?'. how my friend? well, it happens in their thailand incident period, we're block b receives so many hatred because of their attitude. but we all bbc's know that it was all a misunderstanding right? so yeah, being a number one fan of this korean boyband, i started tweeting them some inspirational tweets, hoping that they'll see it. and i'm just like some of the fans here, i keep tweeting and only stops when i was tweetlimit or worse.. suspended, jailed whatever you called it. then this miraculous day comes, Zico tweeted back at one of my inspirational tweet, he said that he really appreciated my tweets to them and somehow it lessen their burden. and so after that we keeps tweeting back to each other and the other members somehow saw my efforts in tweeting them some inspirational quotes so yeah, we becomes online friends after that. so yeah i know there's something that i'm not saying to you. and that's my relationship with ukwon.

so we all know ukwon dont have a twitter that time so i asked for ukwon's kakaotalk (yeah, they somehow gave it to me, they said that they trusted me that i wouldnt gave it to the other fans) and for p.o' s kakaotalk too because just like ukwon, he dont have a twitter that time. so after that we used kakaotalk to talked to each other. and because of kakaotalk me and p.o are bestest of friends, he's my ultimate bestfriend among them. and as of ukwon our friendship becames serious, so he asked me if i can be his girlfriend, blah blah blah then boom! ofcourse i wouldnt say no to ukwon, so we officially dated online six months ago. and now, i can hug, hold hands with him and especially, i can officially kiss him!!!!!!!!!!! isn't it exciting?!?!?!?!?!