Hangout

Fighting For Love

Last night I can't stop thinking about Wooyoung, IU thought. Tomorrow I will do something for him in return, I hope I see him agin, IU said. Then she fell a sleep That same night Wooyoung was thinking about IU too.He keeps on touching his cheek where IU kissed him, I can't fall inlove with this girl, I'm a player I don't want to hurt her feelings when she sees me makingout with another girl, Wooyoung said to him self. 

Next day....

IU you better wake up so you won't be late for your school, shouted Iu's Mother. Umma, I'm comming down, hurried Iu. Still Iu can't stop thinking about Wooyoung and how he saved her. Umma, I'm going to school now said Iu. Ok be carefull, Iu' mother said Wooyoung is at school already, he is trying to avoid Iu but he couldn't help it but find her. Where could Iu be, said wooyoung. So wooyoung continued to go to class, when he got there he saw Iu there to, but Iu couldn't see him because he was trying to hide with his cap. While Iu was talking to her best friend about what happened last nigh Suzy was shocked tha a person like Wooyoung helped her.

Then class started....

The bell rang time for lunch...

Suzy and Iu walk together for lunch while they where lining up Iu saw Wooyoung sitting by the table with some couple of friends. Then when they are finish lining up the sat down fo a table close to Wooyoung's. IU can't stop looking at Wooyoung, when she started talking to Suzy, turning around, Wooyounv saw Iu talking to Suzy then he blushed a little but his friends didn't notice it.

The bell rang....

Iu and Suzy stood up, going to there next class as well as wooyoung. Wooyoung kept on following then he got faster and grabed Iu's hand and hurried away from the classroom. When Wooyoung knew that they a far from the class room wooyoung was thinking about how to he, but he can't. IU can we meet later at the garden, Wooyoung asked, then Iu nodded, sure after class, bye, Iu responded

The bell rang...

Classes are over IU quickly ran to the garden waiting for Wooyoung.

After 10 mins...wooyoung finaly came. Your here already? Wooyoung asked Then wooyoung and iu and out for a few hours talking about there selves. Then wooyoung and iu sat on a bench then, I dont like you ok! Wooyou said to Iu then wooyoung is about to say that be doesn't want to hurt her feelings, before he could have said that, Iu stood up then, Oh really um..... well I have to go now... bye Iu said, then she ran before her tears fell down. Wooyoung tried to catch her but she was too fast, then he kicked a flower vase then be just got home that tears are falling through his cheeks. Meanwhile.... IU got home thinking about wooyoung and saying to his self that his a player, a player, a player, while crying she finaly fell a sleep.

Sorry if the ending was corny but this is my first time so... well.. thats all

Subscibe :)) & Comment :))