What are you doing?

Fighting For Love

Thank you for the new comments today:)

PURPLE_lover2140 on 7-22-2012 15:57:02 says: Ahhhhh!! Wooyoung just remember everything you need to remember all about IU !!!!kyaaaa~~ I'm so corny!!

Update soon!!


JustMe2712 on 7-21-2012 20:35:31 says: Update soon!!!!!


HanIeyraNa28 on 7-21-2012 20:27:38 says: Update soon pleaseee!

Wooyoung's POV

Huh? Suzy, what are you doing here? I asked Suzy. Well since IU said I need to look after you today, I did what she told me, do you have a problem with that?!!?!?! Suzy said. What? Where's IU, I want to see her. I said. Wooyoung do you remember already? Suzy asked. Why do you people keep asking that when I talk about IU? What is she really to me? I said. Sorry Young, cant tell you. Suzy said.

Where is IU by the way? I asked. Well she has an exam today and she let me take care of you because she said that she doesn't what you to be alone. Really? when can I see her again? I asked. She will come here later after her exam, but she wont pay ant attention to you because she still needs to study. Suzy said. I don't care all I want is to see her. Ok, then wait for her, When it's 1:00 pm already she will be here. Just wait for her. Fine I will wait.

I't been 2 hours, it's 10:12 am and I cant wait to see IU. I dint know why I want to see her, even if I don't remember her, I feel that we are more closer than I thought. While waiting, I was getting hungry so I called Nichkhun to bring me some food.

*PHONE CALL*

NK: hey, what's up?

WY: Khun, I'm hungry. Can you bring me some food?

NK: Sure! what do you want?

WY: ummmm? I want...... some soup.

NK: Ah! I know what you want, Vic has Jieun's recipe right here so just wait, ok?

WY: What? why do I want IU.....

Before I could finish, Nichkhun hung up.

*PHONE CALL ENDED*

Why would I like IU's Soup recipe, maybe I like here recipe before I got in the accident. I said to myself.

I waited for 1 hour then Nichkhun finaly came. Ah! finaly you came. I have been waiting for 1 hour already. I said. Sorry, Jieun's recipe is really hard to do, only she can perfect this. Nichkhun said. Here Just eat it! Victoria said. Ok, chil, I will eat it already. I said.

While I was eating it, It really taste good, It taste familiar. Nichkhun, did you made this? yeah, why? I made it but it's not my recipe. Oh? it really taste good. of coures it does, it's IU's recipe, and you really like her recipes. Vic said. Really, this is so good.

I finished the entire bowl, then my head started to ache. Wooyoung are you alright? come on Woo, answer me!, Vic call the doctor, Nichkhun said. Something pop out of my head again.

*Memorie Flashback*

I'm really hungry! Hold your horses Wooyoung-oppa, its almost ready. I cant wait anymore, I can smell the goodness already. Ok, Ok here it's done. Finaly......... ummmmm! this is the best soup I ever tasted. of coures I put my secret ingrident. what's that? my love for you Oppa.

*Memorie Flashback Ended*

The doctor came running in like their was a fire going on, well my head ache was gone when the doctor gave me a medicine to cool my head of. He  aked me if I remember some stuff. I said I just remember something and it was always the same girl and her face was blured. Then the doctor said, some of my memories are coming back but not all of them. Then I siad thank you and the doctor left my room. Nichkhun and Victoria also left beacuse they have something to do.

It;'s already 1:05 still IU hasn't come, I waited a little more then she finaly came. O pretended to sleep so that she would hold my had again and say thing's like I miss you or I wish you would recover soon. hehehe! ?>:)

IU's POV

When I went inside Wooyoung's Room, I saw him asleep. I came closer to him and I kissed his forhead. I held his hand and I prayed again that he will be well soon. I felt his grip into my hand. Oppa? are you awake? it seems not. Oppa? I hope you get well soon, so we can fix the problemwe cause and I just want to tell you that I'm really sorry for letting you go not explaining what the real thing happend between you and Jessica. I love you oppa, get well soon. I said.

Then I finaly let go of Wooyoung's hand and I wiped my tears. I get my books from my bag and I studied while waiting for Wooyoung to wake up.

45 minutes passed, finaly Wooyoung woke up. 

Ah! your finaly awake! Wooyoung-ah you want something to eat? I bought Chocolate Ice cream if you want? I asked Wooyoung, but he just looked at me like I have somthing on my face. Woohyoung-ah what's wrong? are you ok?

Huh? yes I'm fine. Wooyoung said. Here eat some ice cream. I gave him a spoon and the ice cream. I will just study for my exam, and the doctor said that you can go home now later, if you want? yeah! really I can go home now? Wooyoung asked. yeah! I will pack you things and you can go home matbe after I pack your thing's. 

When I was about to get up, Wooyoung grabed my hand. IU... can you just stay a little bit longer, I mean study first before you go pack my thing's, wait I can help you pack my thing's. He said. Wooyoung its ok, you are sick and you need to rest ok. I said. But, you are sick to.He said. What? h-how do you know that? oh? I mean you were also sick right? yeah, and I'm better now so don't worry. After that conversation, I quickly let go of Wooyoung's grip and I quickly got to his closet to fix his things.

While I was fixing Wooyoung's things, I wonder how Wooyoung knows about me being sick, if doesn't even remember me. Ah! never mind, I have to quickly fix Wooyoung's things so that he can get out of this hospital and he can breath some fresh air.

When I finished I saw Wooyoung sitting up and a nures is taking of his dextros. When he was finish the nures came out and Wooyoung was going directly to me. I was nervouse of what he was doing, then I hitted a wall, making Wooyoung lock me. He was looking at me directly, how he was looking at me the first day we met.

Wooyoung? What are you doing? I asked but he didn't answer. Then it lookes like he was about to kiss me because are face are really colse to each other. Then, he looked away and took the bag that I was holding. Thank you for packing my things. go wait at the waiting room, I will just cahnge my clothes and we will leave ok. Wooyoung said. O-ok, i replied.

What was he thinking?

 

LOL, sorry for the short and corney chapter today, but I hope you liked it.

What was Wooyoung thinking? stay tuned to find out more:)

I will be updating next friday just so you know, and all my subscribers that subscribes at my other fan fic My Luck Charm, I will not be updating yet, sorry, I have lot's of ideas with this fanfic and I cant update yet, but I will try to update next Friday too:)

Subscribe

&

Comment