First Fight

Fighting For Love

IU's POV:

Today a have a science class and we are going to have our classes in the science lab. I was hurrying because I was about to be late, then I saw Wooyoung running as well. He was going to the sci lab too. When I went in there is one seat left in the room and it was beside Wooyoung, "Can this day get any worse?" I said to my self. I sat down beside Wooyoung "Do I have any choice?" I thought to myself. Then the teacher came in, "Good morning class",we responded, "Good morning sir" then he quickly anounced, "ok class, we are going to start by obsevesion, as you can see there is a pet rabbit on your table", then we all looked at the rabbit then the teacher continued, "but you are going to observe this with a partner", then I started to panic, "the person beside you is your lab parter for the entire year so introduce yourselves faceing your parters", wooyoung and I didn't look at each other, we just ignored each other.

Wooyoungs POV:

WHAT THE HELL! Wooyoung sakd to himself, my partner is Ms. Clumsy here, Ahhhhhh!!!!!! I am trying to avoid her and now she's my partner, this is the worst day of my lifee!!, he thought to himself. Iu and I face eachother with anger in our eyes, as I saw her I knew that she didn't like this too. The bell rang and we stayed behind how can we make this work, so we talk for about 25 mins. Then she took the rabbit and said, when its lunch Time you will be taking care of the rabbit, understan!, ordering wooyoung. I responded ok, then she left. Ahhhhh! I dont want to taks care of a rabbit said wooyoung. Then after 5 mins, he left the lab. When Wooyoung saw Iu smiling at the rabbit cuddling tje rabbit wooyoung kinda blushed seeing Iu so cute with the rabbit, he said to himself You can't like her, can't like her, I turned around and ignored Iu

.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*....*

Look ate the cute bunny, IU said while smiling ate the bunny. After the bell rang she left the bunny at her lab table and said good bye sadly. She went to her next class. Meanwhile Wooyoung was in his locker getting his books then he saw Iu without the rabbit, "where's the rabbit, I thought that Iu has it then he grab Iu in the shoulder, Iu where is the rabbit? It's in the lab, I have a class so I left him their first, If you want to see the rabbit then his in the lab, Iu said quickly then Wooyoung is at the lab already he talked to the rabbit and opend it's cage, he carried the rabbit then suddenly (BITE!!!!) the rabbit bit wooyoungs hand then he let the rabbit lose and he couldn't find it. Wooyoung called Iu, she was about to go to class then her phone rang, she answered it and it was wooyoung, wooyoung what is it, iu said, quickly iu help me find...., find what...iu said Help me find the... rabbit it has escaped, whattt.!!!!! Then iu hurried to wooyoung, hurry lets find it, they keep looking for it not knoWing that it was dismissal time, they went to the garden and they saw the rabbit they are so tiered that the sat on the grass not knowing they are siting back to back, what a relife, wooyoung said to Iu tben he noticed that Iu wasn't moving, he turned around then he saw that Iu was sleeping, wooyoung took Iu to his lap and laid her there. Iu was really sleppy so wooyoung did not wake her anymore. Wooylung bought Iu to her house and laid her in her bed then woohoung pecked her forhead and left leaving the rabbit in her house.

----------*----------*----------*----------*----------*----------*---------*-------

Sorry if the ending was corny;)) I hope that you liked this chapter

Wait and stay tuned for the next chapter :)

Subscribe and comment :))