Avoiding each other

Fighting For Love

IU's POV

Today I got over Wooyoung, I think... Well I'm still sad but I can't be sad because I know he is a player. He only played with my heart, that's why I need to avoid him. "IU there you are, I've been looking for you, what happend?" I heard a familiar voice calling my name, then I turned around it was Suzy. Oh! It's just you Suzy, I said. "What happend to you? you look really down all of the sudden" And then we just went to tbe park and tell Suzy what happend with me and Wooyoung. Suzy suddenly said to me, "I told you IU, Wooyoung is such a jerk you don't deserve him, just forget about him and pretend that you don't know each other". Then I thought that Suzy was right I should no love a person that doesn't love me back. Then i said to Suzy, I'll just go home and rest, after all tomorrow is the weekend I won't see him right, Suzy said, your right, just rest and relax you're gonna need it. Then I said good bye. Wooyoung's POV Why am I like this, why am I hurt, I'm a player I hurt lot's of girls, that's right I don't need to worry. Wooyoung thought to him self while walking back home. Then he saw IU walking out of the park and wooyoung saw that IU was crying he thought to him self, Is she really hurt for what I said?. Wooyoung went to her, and IU ran away from him hidding her self form him. IU wait, while Iu was running, Wooyoung cought her hand and hugged her from behind, I'm sorry, I just didn't want to hurt you, wooyoung said. Then Iu cried silently and she turnd around wipping her tears and began to talk, I'm Sorry but I have to go avoiding wooyoung and she started to run away. I wanted to chase her but its for the better.

----------*----------*---------*---------*-----------*------------*------------*---------*----------*-------------*--------------*-------------* 

It's Saturday morning, IU was going for a jog to relax her mind for a little bit in the park, Then while jogging, IU saw Wooyoung making out with a random girl in thae bench, but wooyoung didn't see IU because his eyes was close. IU contined run without looking at wooyoung's position. Then she took a break a little bit, then suddenly somebody coverd her eyes from behind. Who's there!?? Iu said angerily. Then the person took of his/her hands, then it was Suzy joking her, hahaha! You really got scared there, Suzy said and laugh hardly.

Yah! You...you... you really scared me, and then they continued to jog. What are you doing her Suzy, Iu asked. I just came here to cool off. While Iu was listening to Suzy and looking at her she suddenly bump into someone, then she look at the face of the man and keep saying I'm sorry, sorry, sorry... then Iu saw the face while Suzy was watching them and Iu said Im so... she saw that She bump on Wooyoung.

They paused for a while then Iu stood up and ran away as fast as she can, she blushed so hard that Suzy can see it. Wooyoung got up then he blushed as well, "clumsy little girl", he thought. Aigooo!!! Then a girl hugged wooyoung From behind, "are you ok oppa?" The girl who hugged wooyoung was the girl he was making out with. I'm fine, Iu wasn't that far so she saw the whole thing so she just turned aroung contined to jog with Suzy. IU I'm going home to eat lunch wanna come with me, Suzy said Thanks but i will eat at home, Iu said. Ok see ya! aigooooo! My toe hurt, Iu said then wooyoung xought up with her, wooyoung saw that she was hurt then he held Iu on the shoulder and said, let me see, wooyoung kneeld and took of her shoe an took a look a he saw that her toe is bleeding, thee took his hankerchif and rap it around Iu's foot then he bend down and said, ride on my back I'll take you home, then first Iu denide but she couldn't resist wooyoung's offer so she ride on his back, there was silence between the two, the wooyoung brake the silence, are you still mad at me, wooyoung asked but Iu didn't reply to the question, I guess you still are?, wooyoung said to Iu, gou what happend to that girl you were kissing at the park?, iu asked, weo? Are you jelous me kissing that lady, noooooo! Of course not!! IU replied quickly, put me down my house is that I'll just walk there, Iu said, no way I will bring you inside your house, no you dont have to, ok I will walk from here, bye wooyoung, Iu said quickly and ran away. I thought she was over for what i said... wooyoung said to his self and started being guiltiy.

 

Subscribe and Comment Thankyou (from:SISUOBIRON29)