Chapter 29: The Beach

Fighting For Love

IU's POV

We were all laughing together and having fun, Suzy was talking about her sister's Min, Jia and    , we were having fun until Victoria lifted up my sleeves. OMG! IU what happend?!?! Victoria asked. What? Ohhh, that, its nothing, I said while putting back my sleeves. Who did this to you?!? Suzy asked.  Suzy...um.. The person who did this to me was... Before I could finish Suzy said, did Wooyoung do this, of he did, well let me kill him. No Suzy, he would never hurt me, it was Thunder who did this to me. I said. Thunder?

Who is- ahhh! That son of a b•••• who broke you heart?!? Yeah! Thats the one, I said. Why did he do this to you? Victoria asked. Well he keeps on saying that he wants me back, but I said I will never go back to him because Wooyoung os the only person I really love right now, the he said, you dont want me huh? Lets see about that, then he beat me up.  He told that Wooyoung's Fan Girls did it to me, but I just agreed to him, and I dont want Wooyoung to know this because Thunder said if I told him, he will kill Wooyoung, so I didnt say anything even if I want to. 

That!!! Oh My God! I hope that person gets in a car crash and never be alive again. Ji yeon said. Dont worry, this is the time to relax and not worry about a thing, I said. Huh? Not to worry? Wooyoung is part of thost trip, and you say to me npt to worry? Suzy said. Hahaha! Jiyeon and I just laugh, while Vic was really cuorios. By the way, why is Suzy have a bad temper if it comes to Wooyoung?? Victoria asked.    

Well that my friend is a long story to tell, but later I will tell you of we are on the beach, ok. I said. Then we all laugh again.  IU-shi, having fun back there? I heard Wooyoung. Hahaha! Yes oppa, we were just talking, I said. 

Jiyeon's POV

We were having lots of fun, even we were still in the van. Since we got here in Paris, Junho keeps on bothering me, does he know that I have a boyfriend? Well he should know. He is cute but I cant pay attention to him, it is just not appropriet. After 10 minutes, my phone rang, as it ring Junho looked at me, but I just looked away. I looked at the caller and it was JB, I suddenly smiled.

•Phone Call•

JB: Hey, are you having fun there?

JY:Yeah! I miss you already!

JB:Sorry I cant come, me and Jr have some buissness to do

JY:I hate it when you avoid me and just dance with Jr JB:Sorry baby, but this is really important

JY:that is more important than me!?!

JB:that is not what I me- 

JY:just not mind me anymore and do what you want!!!

JB:no Jiy-

•Phone call ended•

I was crying and I didnt even notice it, I can't belive this, maybe this is not the right time to be sad, but I just cant control myself being sad, I love him, but he doesnt have time for me, he is always busy, it has been 4 weeks, and I still havent seen him, I just cant do this thing, it is too hard for me. My tears were falling, and Jieun was comforting, she always know how to make me stop crying. She always sing to me the song Dreaming, she made that song when we were in 3rd grade. Jieun is an amazing singer but she never tells anyone. 

Suzy told me to not mind him right now, we are here to relax and not to worry about anything, but I still can not, not mind it. We stoped because we ran out of gas. I got down to van so that I could buy gum, because gum relaxes me.

Junho's POV

Jiyeon came down of the van, and I saw her face wet and her eyes are swollen. I was worried buy I didnt bother it. Dude, what are you doing? Nichkhun said. What are you talking about khun? I asked. Go to her! Comfort her! And make sure that she is fine, nichkhun said. You know, you are right, I will be back. I came out of the van and I looked for Jiyeon. I saw Jiyeon inside the convinence store, she was looking for something so I came to her. Hey, Jiyeon! 

Ahhh! What are you doing here? Jiyeon asked. Ummm... I-I was just... Looking for..… GUM! Yes gum, it makes me stop worrying. I said. Really! Me too, Jiyeon said. Wow! Thats awsome! I said. I bought a Gum for me and Jiyeon, she is really sad, and I dont know why, I just heard her shout at her phone and thats it.  Jiyeon... I want to ask you something, I said. Com'mon guys lets go! We heard Wooyoung shout.

Ohhh! Junho lets talk about it later at the beach ok, Jiyeon said. Then she hurried to the van.  So close, I said to myself, then I got in the van. So how did it go? Nichkhun said. But I didnt respond. Ohh! That happened. Nichkhun said. •30 minutes later•

Wooyoung's POV

We are finaly at the beach, it was just  11am and we had lots of time. Well my sister Mi Nyu own this place thats why we have this beach all by our selves. We were getting ready and well I still dont want IU's suit, I like seeing her wear it, but I dont want other looking at her, I have 2 guy friends that are single right now, ahhh! Never mind. Its been 10 minutes and the girls hasnt come out yet. Finaly we have been... Whoa! We boys said all at once.

Suzy was wearing a 1 peice swim suit, that is showing her back. Victoria was wearing a 1 peice swim suit also, it has a skirt attached to it and she was wearing her glasses and summer hat. As for Jiyeon, she was wearing a 2 peice swim suit and she was wearing a shole.  And of coures for my lovely IU she was wearing her 2 peice yellow swim suit that made me leave my mouth hanging. Well here are the 4 beautiful ladies, Chansung said. Well... So guys are we going to swim or will you just stare at us? Jiyeon said.

What?! Lets go! After Nichkhun said that we all ran to the sea and we were playing, like children;)

Victoria's POV

Well, well, well look at those boys playing at the water, hahaha! It is just too cute. Nichkhun is really making me happy and making me smile all the time. Well as I like to join them all, I have to put on my sun block first, so my skin wont be burned. Jieun is not feeling well, she looks like she is about to puke pr somethingIwent to her to look and see if she is ok.

IU-shi, are you alright? I asked. Im fine unni, just that... What is it? Well unni, Im kinda dont how to swim, ok ok you can laugh now, IU said.  What really? That is not accually funny, just go in the water and just dont go in deep places ok? I said. Ok! Unni! Please dont tell anyone! Ok I wont, I said. Then after our conversation,I ran to Nichkhun amd enjoyed the beach with him. 

Well sorry for not updating for so long:"(

I just finished with my exam and ready to update more!!!!

Again sorry for all the MISTAKES!! I will try fixing that:))))

Subscribe

&

Comment