Chapter 30: The Beach Accident

Fighting For Love

crazzy_mistake on 8-24-2012 22:04:47 says: 
Update soon~


crazzy_mistake on 8-21-2012 05:20:57 says: 
Wahh! S-line~
Update soon


HanIeyraNa28 on 8-20-2012 18:49:20 says: 
oh god..IU's hot!!!XD
hahahahahahah.....LOL,Woo dont want any other guy to see her S-line perfect body!!!!!kyahhhhh~~~~


crazzy_mistake on 8-19-2012 00:06:56 says: 
Update soon!
IU dont get mad already~
This chapter seems like a chapter from another Woou fanfic~
Ahhh! Sleeping IU


HanIeyraNa28 on 8-18-2012 11:20:22 says: 
aigoo..i cant wait!
cant wait for moreeeee!
heheheh ^^


WooUShippers on 8-18-2012 11:13:17 says: 
Update soon~
IU being jealous would be so fun, kkk~
Anyways, stay with your storyline and update ;D


PURPLE_lover2140 on 8-17-2012 22:46:21 says: 
Update soon!!
They're going to Paris!!!!!
JiEun you just misunderstood!!


crazzy_mistake on 8-17-2012 03:57:56 says: 
Thunder is a meanie!
Update soon!


PURPLE_lover2140 on 8-16-2012 21:13:58 says: 
Wooyoungggggg... It's thunder he is the one who beat JiEun!!
My poor JiEun!! First everybody call her a ____ Hell-no!!! Is there
A ____ whose face is so innocent and she is an angel how can you
Thunder!! Last thunder beat her up!!! how dare you !!!>_ WooU!^^ thunder Puh-lease!! Can you let them peacefully together
UPDATE SOON!!

Thank you for all the comment's that you gave to me:))) Please keep on posting comments and please dont forget to Subscribe:))

Wooyoung's POV 

I was enjoying my time at the beach, but not so fun, because IU didnt get in the water for so long, accually she didnt get wet at all. What is going on with IU? I asked Suzy. Ahhh! You still dont know? Well Jieun cant swim, she hasnt learned to until the accident. Ok... Ok we are done! I have to go to Taecyeon. She said while leaving.

IU cant swim? Well I could teach her, but she has an accident? Why didnt I know this! Well I want to teach her so that she could have fun.  I went to IU and she was sitting beside Jiyeon. I took a towel and went behind her. They were talking about something when I was going to them. 

Jieun-ah, you still need to tell Wooyoung about what Thunder did to you, Jiyeon said. No! i cant, if I told him, he will get hurt, IU said. Well if you dont tell him this, maybe he would continue beating you up, and Wooyoung will not get hurt but you will get hurt. Ok ok, I will tell him later. WHAT THE HELL!!!!! Thunder was the one who beat up IU, why did she not tell me this, I should have known, but if Thunder liked Iu, why did he beat her up?!? I should ask IU later and I shall talk to her about it. Well ofcourse not now, we are here to have fun, I just need to fake a smile. IU-shi, lets play in the water, I said while hugging her. Ohh! Oppa! Yeah sure, but we cant go too deep ok? Sure, lets go and have fun, we left Jiyeon sitting on the bench but she said its fine.

Jiyeon's POV

Ahhh! Its nice that IU is having fun with her Boyfriend, I wish that JB is here so I could spend time with him, but no!!!!! He choose Jr. Than me, I really hate him right now, and Suzy told me that we should just chill for a little while. Even if I dont know what she was saying but I think she is right, I think me and JB should just no be together for a while, even if I love him to death.

I was putting on some sun block so that I can join the others, then suddenly someone took my sun block.

Jiyeon:what is- 

Junho:should I help you?

Jiyeon: no thankyou! I can handle my self!

Junho: but I want to help you

Jiyeon:I said I dont want-

Junho: sorry too late -rubbing sunblock-

Jiyeon: well thankyou, you can go now.

Jiyeon said while waving her hand.

Junho:wait, I have to tell you something

Jiyeon:what is it?

Junho: I-I Like you! There I said it,  ok now I know that we cant be together, but I just want to tell you that! -walking away-

Before he can go away, I grab his hand and that made him stop. Junho-shi, thank you for saying that, even if we cant be together, I will still accept your confession, I said. But he didnt say another word.  Well I am happy that someone still  loves me in everyway, I wish that I can see JB but I know that he is busy and the things that he is doing is more important than me. Lets just face it, I am not that important to him anymore.

•While in Seoul, Korea•

JB's POV 

Well since the fight between me and Jiyeon on the phone last night, I cant belive that she thought that my dancing thing is more important than her, even if I didnt see her for like 4 weeks and I miss her a lot, but this chance is once in a life time and well I have to take it. I called my dancing teacher JYP as he likes to be called. I wanted to ask him.

Umm... JYP.... Can I go to Paris for just 3 weeks? I just really need to see my Girlfriend. I said. No no no! You have to stay here! What but I have to see her, you are already taking me to America, can I just go there to say a proper Good Bye to her, I said in a sad tone. Fine fine! You can go. He said. YES! But just remember, you will be there for 3 weeks only and after that next week, we are going to America, and that is final! He said.

Ok! I will just buy a ticket. I hurried to the air port and I buyed a ticket so that I can quickly go to Paris and I can say Good bye to Jiyeon. I dont want this to end, I just want to spend time with her and I want to marry her, but I choose this and this is what I want.

•While in Paris•

Suzy's POV

AHHHHH! Where is Jieun I am getting worried. She has been gone for quite some time and even Wooyoung is looking for her. Taecyeon oppa is also looking for her, and well no progress. Suzy!!!! I heared Jiyeon shout, she is in the water! WHAT!!!!! 

Then Wooyoung hurried an swam to her, Wooyoung save Jieun. I saw Jiyeon and Victoria really worried, How can she swim that far?!? Ahhhhh! Please Wooyoung get her quickly!!

Wooyoung's POV

IU!!!!!!! I got her and she wasnt breathing, I laid her to the ground and I kissed her, well not kiss her, I did CPR so that she could breath. IU-shi!!!! When she woke up, I quickly hugged her and when I looked at her she was really scared. I was really foolish to encourage her to swim and look what I had done, she almost died. I just ran away and felling foolish about myself.

Suzy's POV

What the?!?! Did Wooyoung just ran away?!? That jerk, why do he always run away? I have to find him.I hurried to find Wooyong, and well I knew that I can find him somewhere in the garden. Wooyoung!!! I shouted, and it seems that nothing change in his expression, still the same. What's wrong with you? You should be there with IU, and comforting her for drownding and almost dying! I said. Suzy... I think it is all my fault... Wooyoung said.

Why would it be your fault? Well I encourage IU to swim and look what happened! Wooyoung said.  Wooyoung-shi, all of us didnt know what happened to her, we will ask her later if she is done resting, maybe she was waved and she couldnt control her body. But still... No Wooyoung, this is not all your fault! So just stop!!!! I shouted and I saw a tear drop on his cheeks and when I saw this I hugged him, like I always do when we were still friends, even the time he fought with Jessica and the time he went to a horrible time. I was always with him, but everything changed. I let go of the hug and I saw him still sad so I grab his arm and I draged him to IU.

When we were already there, Wooyoung whiped his tears and go closer to IU. When IU saw him, she smiled widely, it was like she saw her angel, well something like that.  Wooyoung's POV IU-shi~ I am really sorry, I love you to death and I will never let this happen to you again, I said in a really serious voice. IU-shi, lets just go home, I said. I carried her and we took of, well the hotel was really far and well I wish we could go faster.

Sorry for again a late update~

But I promise, and I wish I could keep it, I will be updating later:)))

 

Subscribe

&

Comment