Chapter 26: The Rumors pt. 2

Fighting For Love

Wooyoung's POV

When I heard what Suzy told me, I was really shocked. I dont want to do that to IU, I kiss her and Hug her but why the hell would her! I have no intentions to. When I first met her, I wanted to kiss her then, but I changed, I have no grossly type in my bodu anymore. Lee Ji Eun changed my life and my heart, who ever said that, even if she is a girl or he is a boy I WILL KILL THEM!!!

I really hate people make IU cry, by the way IU is crying right now. She is rally hurt because of the things th people tells her. She was hurt when people is telling her she is a and she is a gross person. I got really mad when I knew lots o people are telling her this. I also knew that lots of men aproched her and tried to take off some of her clothing. She told me who were the people done this to her, well as usual My 2 pm friends are doing the job for me, if you know what I mean.

I went to get IU and I saw her in the clinic. IU what happend? Did someone hurt you? What happend? Then she didnt answer back. I held her and looked at her if their are any bruises. And when I looked at the other side of her body, I saw her arms and her cheeks full of blood, her arms are full of scratches.  Who did this to you? I asked but she didnt replied. Who do you think Wooyoung? The most handsome and famous as they say, a familliar voice said. When I turned around I saw Thunder smiling. My temper got even worse. 

What the hell are doing here Thunder?!? I asked with a really pissed voice. Who do you think broght IU here huh? You were doing nothing, nothing at all when IU was being crushed by your fan girls, you dont even care about her! Good thing I was their to save her and made your FANGIRLS go away. Thunder said. Why you... Before I finished my speech, IU interupted. Will both of you stop IT!!!!! I am sick and tired of you argument!!!! Wooyoung, just please take me home. I want to rest, ok. Then I carried IU's things and we walked away. I smiled at Thunder because I know that IU will always be in my side no matter what.

We finaly got home, when we got in IU got dizzy and she was about to pass out. I drope her things and let my maid get her things up stairs. I carried her braidal style, she has her eyes close but she isn't totaly passed out.  IU wake up! Why is this keep on happening to you? Just stay with me! I was so worried I didn't notice that I was tearing up. I tried to wake her but she isnt waking up. So I laid beside her and I hugged her, While waiting for IU to wake up, I suddenly fell asleep

IU's POV

I woke up with aomeone hugging me, I saw it was Wooyoung. I was really mad that  Thunder lied to Wooyoung that her fan girls did his to me, but no!

The reason I was badly injured because he... Did this to me, he was the one who beat me up. Because, He said to me that he loves me and he wantd me back, then I said no of course, I love Wooyoung and he has nothing to do with it. Then, he said, you dont want me huh! Well lets see about that!! Then he pulled me and he beat me up. I was badly injured.  I got really tired so I just passed out. I want Wooyoung be with me for a long time and I dont want to leave him, I accepted the beat out, because I want to show Thunder how I really love Wooyoung. I wantes to tell Wooyoung the truth but if I did, Thunder will hurt him.

•Flash back•

When I was in the clinic before Wooyoung arrives Thunder told me something. IU is you tell Wooyoung who did this to you I will... Before he could finsh I interupted him. You will kill me, then kill me, It os more that I can show Wooyoung that I really love him. I said. You didnt let me finish, I will not kill you 아이유, I will kill 우영 insted. Why the hell will I kill you? I want you from  우영,and if I kill him you will be all mine. I will never be yo... Before I finshed my speech, I heard 우영 and Thunder started walking away.

•Flash back ended•

Well Thats all I have for this chapter:))

Will 우영 know about what Thunder did to 아이유??

Stay tuned to find out:))

Subscribe 

&

Comment