Everything came back?!?!?!?!?!

Fighting For Love

HanIeyraNa28 on 8-4-2012 09:57:56 says: 
What is IU saying???????>< wanna know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^

update soon~~

crazzy_mistake on 8-4-2012 09:33:27 says: 
Update soon!
Yay! Wooyoung regain his memory back!
I wonder what IU was saying!
Please do an A.S.A.P. update because it's getting really intresting!!

 

blue_angel_wings on 8-4-2012 15:04:51 says: 
Why is Suzy and Jiyeon always kick Wooyoung?!It's not Wooyoung's fault either?!,,I either didn't know that Jessica is holding a knife behind him!
IU is sleep-talking!Wonder what is she saying...

Update soon!



PURPLE_lover2140 on 8-4-2012 11:04:15 says: 
YAYYY....wooyoung remembered everything!!..
i didn't knew that jessica have a knife there at the back of wooyoung.......hahaha!! kyeopta IU is talking while sleeping!!

but i wonder what's she's saying...
UPDATE SOON!!......

Thankyou for all the comment's, whoa! that was fast:D Thankyou again:)

Wooyoung's POV

When we heard IU speak we checked her out, we saw her still sleeping. She was tearing up and she keeps on saying "Don't leave me Wooyoung-ah, Dont leave me" She keeps on repeating it. Why is she saying this? I asked Suzy. 

Well remember your car accident? Yeah, why? Well since IU saw you injured and all she keeps on dreaming about that day. Why? I asked. The doctor said that she has troma and it is to dificult for her to forget that day. And you not remembering her made it worse. Suzy said. 

I can't belive it! My accident really cause IU a troma?! But I thought she doesn't want to see me because, you know what, I said. What are you saying. When you were in a coma, she was there with you till the end. She never left her spot since you were passed out, she never ate, she never slept, and she never let her eyes away from you. She always pray that you would be healed and all. You cause her so much troble and she doesn't deserve that. Suzy said.

I made Jiyeon and Suzy go home so that they could rest also, but still I dont know why IU keeps on passing out. I hope IU is ok. I said to myself.

2 hours passed...

I was feeling sleepy so I lay down beside IU, I was looking at her and I was still really worried because she is still passed out and she is still not waking up. I hugged IU from behind because I'm missing the momment we did this.

I woke up, because I felt that IU was waking up. I suddenly sat up so that I can asked her how she is doing, but she was the one who asked me. Wooyoung-shi are you alright? IU asked. Yeah, Of course I'm alright. How about you? you passed out again. I said. Hhhhh! Why are you really worried? I'm fine. You should not be so worried, you are the one that should rest not me so keep on sleeping. IU said. 

IU... do you know why I'm really worried? I asked. Why would you? I'm nothing to you remember. IU said. Who said that? Well you forgeting me is... well... nothing, it's like one thing that says that I'm nothing to you and me you are eve... I mean as your friend in all, I care about you, that's why I'm hurt. IU said.

What? are you sure we are just friends? I said. Y-yeah, that's all you remember I guess. IU said. Do friends do this... I said hile going closer to IU. I saw her face getting red, and that was one of the things I miss about her. I came closer to her face and I locked my lips in to hers. I kissed her passionatly, well because for me I relly miss her kiss. She didn't respond to the kiss. I stopped kissing her and ask her why.

What's wrong IU? I asked. W-why did you kiss me? IU said with a confussed reaction. Well because I miss it, I responed. What do you mean? IU asked with a relly confussed face. Well, I think you still don't know. I said. Don't worry, just dress up for dinner. I guess you are really hungry, because you were passed out for 2 day already but you still need to get ready. I will be waiting down stairs ok? I said. Yeah sure! IU said.

IU's POV

I was getting ready because Wooyoung told me too. Wooyoung is acting weird? He kissed me, and I don't know the reason why, but maybe he has feeling's for me again, well I hope so, don't forget IU he is still a player.

I was getting ready, the Jiyeon and Suzy came in the dressing room. IU, you are still getting ready? yeah why? well everyone i waiting com'mon you better hurry up. ok, ok just hold your horeses. It  wasn't my fault why I was really slow. The dress that Wooyoung wants me to were is really had to put on and it was really tight.

I was finaly done and Suzy and Jiyeon escorted me down stairs and I saw everybody was really waiting for me.

Hi everyone! what did I miss? I asked. Then a big and muscular hands was rapped in my waist, whe I turned arout it was Wooyoung. What did I miss? I asked again. Everything, then Wooyoung kissed me and everyone claped.

Wooyoung, what are you doing, I said braking our kiss. What do you think? Wooyoung said. Di-did your me-mory came back?!?! I think that's what happend. Wooyoung said, then he kissed me again.

 

Ummm... Sorry for the short and corny chapter, but the rest of it will be the next chapter, so stay tuned to know what's next:)

The next chapter, they will be at school and a rumor is already spreading and the dont know what.

LOL!!! that's all I got for you today:)

Hope you...

Subscribe 

&

Comment