SURPRISE pt. 4

Fighting For Love

Wooyoung's POV

We are still looking for Jiyeon, well I'm really getting worried. We searched everywhere and we have no clue where she is. Junho is sweating like a pig, and he can't stop looking for her. Accually it has been 2 days and also the girls are looking for her now. IU is really worried and I can't help it if she is sad and really worried looking, it just makes me sad. We tried looking everywhere but there are no traces. 

Wooyoung?! what are we going to do? if we don't find Jiyeon... IU said sadly. Don't worry IU, I will find her, just think of it like we are playing hide and seek, I said to IU. Hide and seek?! Hide and Seek?! there is no time for fooling around Oppa! We can't think about games right now, this is really serious!! IU souted at me. IU? What's wrong? I asked. I'm just saying that you can't fool around like that! I have been awake since yesterday with out sleeping, and you think of this as a joke?! IU said angrily. IU, I think you are just tired thats why you are all grumpy, sorry I upste you, I said while hugging her from behind and kissing her cheek. Your right oppa, I'm sorry too that I shouted at you, IU said. Come on, you go to bed and we will look for her alright? I said to IU. No! I want to help, IU said. You can help me by resting your pretty face, and me knowing that you will be safe here at our room alright, I said. But... I cutted IU. No but's, I want you safe her alright, I said. Alright! be careful, IU said while giving me a hug and a peck on the lips. I love you, I said. I love you too:) IU responded. 

I went to the lobby and my phone suddenly rang... I looked at it,and the caller was Jiyeon...

I Answered it~~~

WY: Jiyeon?? What happend to you?? are you alright?? we have been looking for you for the pass 2 days not knowing where you are!! where are you?? hello? Jiyeon? hello?

??: This is not Jiyeon Wooyoung!

A man's voice said.

WY: Who are you? and where did you put my cousin?

??: Jiyeon is your cousin? really? I never knew that before.

WY: Who ever you are? Give me Jiyeon back!!! 

??: Hehe! Wooyoung! You don't really knwo who I'am? haha!

WY: You Idiot! Would I ask who you are if I know you?! 

??: Clever man, you are right, ofcourse you don't know the ex of IU, right?

WY: .... ! Thunder!!

TR: Wow!! (Clap! Clap!) Very good Wooyoung, you've got the correct answer!

WY: Thunder where are you?! What do you want?

TR: You know what I want Wooyoung, and I want her now

WY: You want IU?

TR: Yes Wooyoung, in return, you can have Jiyeon back, but if you don't give me what I want, Jiyeon... Will... DIE!

WY: No!!!

TR: Yes Wooyoung, all I need is to pull the triger and off she goes

WY: alright! I will give you what you want, Don't kill her

TR: Really? you will give me IU for this girl?

WY: ............ yes.

TR: alright then I'm at ****** and if there are cops with you, I will shoot her

WY: yes! I will bring her now

TR: Good!

~Hang Up~

After that, I kneeled and cried. I can;t belive that this is happening right now. Junho went to me. Wooyoung?! what's wrong? he asked. I found Jiyeon, I said. What?! Really?! where is she? lets go and get her! Junho said. but I still didn't get up. Wooyoung, why are you sad that you found Jiyeon? Junho asked. BECAUSE I HAVE TO GIVE UP IU FOR HER, I HAVE TO GIVE HER TO THUNDER, AND I DONT WHAT TO GIVE IU TO HIM AND THATS WHY IM SAD!!! DO YOU GET ME NOW HUH?! I said. What?

 

~Meanwhile with Jiyeon~

Jiyeon's POV

I was starting to wake up until a bucket of water droped on me. I was shocked and I suddenly got chills because of the cold water. Yah!!! A girl shouted. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Jessica. Huh! You woke up, finally! Jessica said. Why? What do you want from me? I beg of you, just... please... let me go, I begged. Shh! Why are you so noisy? Jessica said. What do you mean? I whispered. Jiyeon... I'm trying to help you escape, Thunder is sleeping right now and he told me to watch you, Jessica said. What?! You are helping me escape? but why? I asked. I don't want to be part of this, and.. well I really regret keeping you her for 2 days now, Jessica said. Thank you Jessica, I really thank you, I said.

After our conversation, Jessica gave me a knife, She didn't accually let me out, cause she will get in troble with thunder and she wil be really in big trouble for doing this, but atleast she has still goodness in her. She went somewhere again,  but before she did, she pointed where I should go and where can I get out. She was gone already and I started to cut the rope. I was able to cut it and I went staright out. I looked and looked for the exit and finally I found it, I can't see anything yet because it's already dark and I don't have my glasses with me.

While I was walking, I saw a car and I ttried to call it. The car stopped and still I can't see the drivers face. I asked for help then he went down. "Jiyeon?" The man said. The voice was really familliar and it sounded like Wooyoung. Yah! Jiyeon-ah! another man said. I think it was Wooyoung and the gang. Well it was. Wooyoung!! I said while hugging him. Jiyeon-ah, what happend, we were so worried. Wooyoung said. Sorry Wooyoung, I think you know who did this to me right? I said. Yes, it was Thunder, but we will talk about it later, let's just go the hotel and let's clean you up, Wooyoung said. I went inside the car and I rested because I was really tired. 

After a long drive, we finaly reached the hotel, Wooyoung woke me and Junho was trying to confort me by giving me his coat because I was really chilling. I went to my room and freashed up. I dressed up and I heard a knock on my door I opened it and I saw it was...

===================================================================================================================

Sorry that I cut it their, I want it to be a surprise:)

By the way, Merry Christmas to all my lovely subscribers and readers, I really thankyou for reading and subscribing to my Fan Fic:) 

Please Wait for the next Chapter:))

 

Subscribe 

&

Comment

 

-------->SiSuobiron29<--------