Pain for IU

Fighting For Love

IU's POV

Jessica took my hand strait to the garden, I was trying to be released but I cant. I saw wooyoung trying to catch up with us but somebody kept him busy. 

Jessica please dont hurt me, I said to Jessica, but she continued to drag me. We finaly got to the garden, and Jessica pushed me and my bruses got worse. I cant belive you, I scared you already and you kept being strong. Jessica told me. I will never give up jessica, do you know why?, I Love Wooyoung and he loves me and nothing could change that even you cant change that.

Jessica looked defeated, but she kept on slaping me and I was really bleeding and I was really in pain. How dare you talk back to me, you . then she kept on slaping me. When I was really dizzy from all the slaping I said, You... will...nev..er have wooyoung agin. When Isaid that she punched me and my vision was blurry and the next thing i knew was I hurried wooyoung's voice then I passed out

Wooyoung's POV

IU-ah!!!!! I screamed when I saw Jessica punch IU in the face, Jessica ran away, and I didn't see her agin. IU-ah!, IU-ah! are you ok answer me. I saw her stomach is bleeding, her arms her face almost everything. I carried her to my house and called a doctor, my house is closer and the hospital is very far. 

The doctor came and said that she has no broken bones but she is badly injured. So the doctor gave me medicines and sid that I have to put this on her wounds so it will heal fast. So the doctor left and I was really worried about Ji eun nad if she is badly injured.

IU's POV

I woke up in a familiar room, and I saw Wooyoung holding my hand and sleeping, his head is on top of my arm. I was really happy to see wooyoung ok but I feel pain every where, the most painful part is my stomach, When I moved a little Wooyoung quickly woke up, are you ok IU, you want me to put medicine on you do you....before he could finish I gave him a sweet kiss on his lips. I'm fine oppa. Jessica is really strong. hahaha! I giggled but wooyoung still looked worried. Wooyoung-oppa I'm fine just sleep ok so you can have a good night rest. How long was I in here, I asked. You were sleeping for 2 day already that's why I was so worried. Ohh! dont worriy ant more I'm fine ok.

When wooyoung and I were talking I heard my stomach grumble and wooyoung heard it as well and he laugh. Are you hungry, he aske me. Maybe a little bit. then he gave me soup and it was really deliciouse ao I finished it all. 

Days passed and I was healed already. so wooyoung brought me home. Ase we got in he realized that I was alone, Your all alone here? he asked. Ummm... yea my mother is on her buissness trip for 3 monthes. Are you sure you what to be alone, maybe I can stay here. Sure if you want I just giggled.

 

I hope you like this chapter

Stay tuned for the next chapter :)

 

Ohhh! I updated too in my other fan fic

MY LUCKY CHARM !

Check it out :)

 

Subscribe

&

Comment