Broken Heart part 2

Fighting For Love

Ji yeon's POV

While we were looking for IU, I was really worried. I called my boyfriend to help out. When we were together wwe where thinking about places that she will go to. to clear her mind. We checked the library, the canteen, we even gone to the park by her house, also we checked her house but she wasn't there. 

Ji yeon, where do you think IU would be, Jae bum asked. I don't know, I looked every where I know but I don't seem to see her. I responded. I called Suzt and Teacyeon, to checked if they found her.

JY: Have you seen her yet?

TY: No, but do you know where could she be?

JY: sorry, but I cant think of anymore.

TY: Don't worrie we will find her.

JY: Ok Call you back.

Then whe continued to look for here.

Wooyoung's POV

How could I be so stupid. I should have let go before IU could see it. I really hate Jessica, can she just stop.

While I was looking for IU. I was really scared that maybe she could be in trouble, or she could have done something to herself. I can't stop looking for her, I looked everywhere that I know. Then I stoped for a momment, Wait, I haven't looked at the garden yet, but she won't be there, there are to many bad memories there, but I have to try. 

I ran as quickly as I can even if I'm limping because what Teacyeon did to me. While I was running, I can't stop worrying about IU. Then I stoped, I was finaly at the garden.

I tried to find her, then I saw her sitting on the bench, crying lot's of tears. 

I went to her and when I got closer to her, she stood up and tried to run. But before she could run and before I could catch her, she fainted. 

I held her and tried to wake her. I cried and cried, then I quickly ran and drove to the closes hospital.

I called Jiyeon, Suzy and Taceyeon, to tell them that I found IU, so they will stop looking for her.

3 hours later.....

The doctor came out and said that she is fine and she needs to rest. 

I quickly asked where room she is, and I ran to her room. Seeing her sleeping, I cried of how much pain I coused her and how she is feeling right now, even if she is unconcious. 

When I was waiting for her to wake up, I feel a sleep on her arms.

IU's POV

When I was waking up, I saw Wooyoung sleeping in my arms. I wasn't happy, the truth is that I'm really mad at him. The momment I saw him kiss Jessica hurt my heart, causing it to breke down into pieces.

*FLASH BACK*

While I was running from seeing such painful, and horrable thing, I kinda felt dizzy, so I dicided to rest. I know I'm sick and cannot be stressed out but it really got wores so I contiued running. 

I stopped at the garden where it all started. The pain got wores so I just stoped and sat on the bench. 

I had 20 miss calls from Teacyeon, 10 miss calls from Suzy, and 12 from Ji Yeon. I didn't answer any of the calls, Because I can't stop thinking about Wooyoung and his stupid, Jessica.

I hurried Wooyoung, so I stood up, but my head ached harder making me faint. I the last thing I know, Wooyoung was crying and I fully out.

*END OF FLASH BACK*

Still IU's POV

I took Wooyoung's head off my arm that made him wake up.

IU you're awake. Wooyoung's said fastly. Look.... IU I can explain I di..., Before he could finish I said, Wooyoung... Call Suzy and Jiyeon here and leave. I don't want to see your face right now. I makes me feel foolish and dumb, so just leave...

Wooyoung left before his tears fall down and called Suzy and Jiyeon. When he left, his heart was full of regret.

What happens next????? 

Stay tuned to find out :))

Sorry For the corney & short chapter

But I hope You Like IT!!!!

 

Comment :) 

&

Subscribe :)