Chapter 25: The Rumors

Fighting For Love

Wooyoung's POV

When I was dressing up I heard IU shout my name from down stairs. I was really shocked because it was the first time I heard IU shout, it was  kinda cute. Im still not over about what happend last night, acaually I remember everything last night, I just pretended that I forgot everything. I was having a bad temper because, when I was in the bar drinking, I saw Thunder their too, I went to him and I saw beside him. Hey! What are you doing?!? Ahh! Are you also celebrating because me and IU are together again? Well that's good, I said. Not at all Wooyoung! Thunder shouted. You have some guts to shout at me!!! Let me give you the cure so that you wont do that again, then I tried to punch him but I always miss, I was too drunk at that time. Wooyoung! IU will be mine remembe that! Thunder shouted. Then I was really mad so I gave him a big punch, then I kcep on punching him until Nichkhun stoped me. Wooyoung- ah, that is enough! We will get in trouble because of this! Nichkhun said. I don't care! I will just go home, With IU sleeping on my bed!!! I shouted. My 2pm tried to stop me from driving alone but I just contunued.

I was driving carefully even if Im drunk, because I was still worried about IU's troma. I finaly got home, When I entered i slam the door really hard. I was really clumsy that time and I didn' t know what I was doing. Then I saw IU go down the stairs looking worried. She then carried me up stairs. Oppa, com'mon bare with me, she said because I was getting heavier. So I lightend up and I tried to carry my self but I just cant. She dropes me on the bed and took off my shirt, because it really smells like rum. I was to tired to ware the shirt tht she is making me wear so she left me shirt less. She laid down beside me and I hugged her, then I finaly felt asleep. IU, I'm coming. I said. Then I saw her getting her school stuff, is she really going to school 아이유(IU) were are you going? I asked her. Well we missed lot's of classes so I desided to go to scholl today, is it alright for you? If it is not, well.... You still need to go! She said. Ok ok! Gosh! You been so noisy this days, what is wrong? I am not really sure, but I am kinda pissed off because of what you were acting last night. You were really stuborn last night, and I dont like that. IU Im really sorry about that:( I was just really drunk thats all, I am so sorry, I love you my little baby, I said with a little baby face.

The she smiled widly and hugged me. It's ok oppa, I forgive you ok! Why arw you even in a bad mood last night, she asked. Well...um... I dont remember, i think I was so drunk thats all. Then IU gave me another hug and one peck on the lips.

IU's POV

I pecked Wooyoung, and he smiled widely. I really had a bad mood because of Wooyoung's attitude. And that is not all,(umm.. Guys sorry but this is an add up sentence of IU, i didnt add this in the last chapter and I hope you bare with me here:)) Suzy called me and said that he saw Wooyoung having drinks with another girl, i felt dissapointment, but I know that is not true, Wooyoung wont do that to me. But I kinda belive it. I got ready for school and I also helped Wooyoung. Well if you are curious if why is my mother no showing up, because she is still in her buissness trip and she contacted me that I should stay with somebody, I said to her that I will be staying with Jiyeon but when I told Jiyeon about this and she told Wooyoung and Wooyoung told me to stay with him at his house then I approved. We both went to school, and when we got in, some peole kept on whispering. We dont know what they were talking about, but I was a little worried. Wooyoung aproch one of the girl and he asked them what they were talking about, then they just walked away. We were both worried, then Jiyeon approched me and Wooyoung. 

Is it true, Wooyoung all I told you is make IU sleep in you house not sleep with you do you know what I mean? Ji yeon said. What are you talking about Jiyeon. i said. Well everyone is talking tha... Before Jiyeon finished speeking we heard Suzy's scream. Yah!!!!!! Jang Wooyoung!!! Suzy Screamed. What suzy, Wooyoung responded. How dare you!!!! You just just got your memeory back then you do things to IU!!!! Your so bad Wooyoung!!! Then Suzy kicked Wooyoung on his foot.  What did I do now. Like you dont know! You justdy Bestest friend in the world and you forgot already!!!! suzy said. What!?!?!? Both I and Wooyoung, shouted. Why would I never do that!!!! Wooyoung said. Who told you that?! Wooyoung asked.....

Please wait for the next chapter:)))  

hope you all liked this chapter:))

Subscribe

&

Comment