About Me and You.....

Fighting For Love

 

IU's POV

I slept really peacfully at Wooyoung's house, I don't know why, but I feel comfortable like my old life. When I woke up I felt someone was hugging me from behind, when I turned aroung I saw Wooyoung was sleeping as well and he was the one who was hugging me. I was shocked and I looked at the time it was 11:05 am. I quietly tried to get up, but when I moved he felt it he woke up. IU are you alright, Wooyoung asked me. Then I nodded and said that we should get up, but he pulled me to bed still hugging me, "just lay dawn for a while I'm still tired", wooyoung told me so I just lay down with him while he was hugging me, then my phone rang, I quickly got up, and I saw Wooyoung was mad< then I just smiled at him and he smiled back. Hello?, ah! Teacyeon oppa, when I said oppa wooyoung quickly got up and he took my phone, Hey! call IU later we are having a date right now so don't disturbe her today, wooyoung said to him quickly and he hang up. 

Wooyoung-ah what is your problem, I quickly told him. We are enjoying already and you started to call him oppa!, Wooyoung are you jelous that I call taecyeon oppa and you just wooyoung, then I saw him starting to blush the I kissed his cheeks and said, ok Wooyoung OPPA, I will call you OPPA starting now ok, I smiled wildly and I pecked his lips.

Wooyoung's POV

When IU called me oppa, I was really happy that I blushed so hard that I think that she saw me Blushing. After she said I will call you oppa starting now, she pecked my lips and I was really happy, then I pecked her lips too. IU let's go eat lunch, Ok she responded. We went down then we saw Jessica, I was really mad because seeing IU's face really sad and scared I was really mad at Jessica. How dare you come to my house?, she didn't respond, then IU asked me how did Jessica know where I lived, then Jessica heared it and she answerd holding my hand, he was my boy friend before you became a couple, then I let her hand go harshly and I saw IU's face not that disapointed, then she took my hand and she said, that was before now his mine so don't think that he would be your's agin understand, she said harshly to jessica, then I draged IU out of the house and I saw one tear droped to her cheeks then I wiped it then I kissed her lips with full of passion then she started to smile agin. Then we continued to walk to the park.

We sat on the bench and we started to laugh about what just now. I think IU dosen't care about what happend just now, I think she is trying to forget about it. IU asked me how did jessica became his girlfriend, then I told her, Jessica was really nice and that time I don't play with girls yet. When I met her she was just like you, she was inoccent, smart, cute and also beautiful. She was one of a kind, but then when we started dating few years later maybe 2 or 3, I saw her kissing and flirting with other boys, I just ignored it and didn't asked about it, then few week's passed I heard that she has a different boyfriend already, then I copied her and started to flirt with other girl's then I couldn't stop my self starting then I flirted on every girl in school, she became jelous and starting then she always distroy every relationship that I ever have.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

IU saw Wooyoung sad because Wooyoung was worried that his relationship between IU and him will be destroyed to like the others then IU said, Don't worry oppa, she will never ruine this relationship, then IU gave a kiss to wooyoung's lip and Wooyoung started to smile agin. 

When they were talking about their selves, Wooyoung was wondering why is IU's nickname IU, when he asked that she was a little sad. My name is IU because of my father, I was rich too like you and I was really famous to back then, but when my father got sick and was about to die the last words that he said is I and You and to remember my father I put togeter the I and You and made IU, now all that I know calls me IU but sometimes Ji Eun, When my father died we were running out of money so my mother tried to work and whe catched up with the bills the bills were to many so we desided that we should sell the mansion and live afreash, so thats why I'm not that rich anymore (hahaha) IU giggled as she finished the story, Wooyoung stood up and bend down, What are you doing Wooyoung-oppa, IU asked. Ride on my back, then IU ride on wooyoung's back and they went home smiling and happy not worrying about Jessica.