Broken Heart Part 1

Fighting For Love

IU POV

It's been 2 week and Jessica is not bothering me and wooyoung. I'm still alone at my house that's why wooyoung kept on visiting me. 

I was getting ready for school, I'm finished taking a bath, and I was finish dressing up. When I was about to go down I heard a knock on the door thinking that was Wooyoung, so I hurried and open the door. When I opened the door it was Ji yeon and Suzy. I was still happy to see them even if it wasn't wooyoung :). Guys, what are you doing here? I asked them. Nothing much we just want to come by to check on you and come with you to school. Suzy said. Ok, I'll just get my things. Come on let's go.

When we were walking to school, we saw Jessica walking towards us, Ji yeon and Suzy looked at me and I think they saw that I was scared, so they covered me both of them. What do you thibk you are going to do with IU agin, have you done enough?!?!, Jiyeon said angrily. I'm not here for you Jiyeon so get out of my way, jessica said while pushing Suzy and Jiyeon out of the way. Jessica was about to slap me agin but somebody got her hand first.

 

Wooyoung's POV

While I was walking to IU's house, I saw Jessica was standing infront of IU so I hurried to them. I saw jessica was about to slap IU agin so before she could do that I took her hand. What the hell are you doing to IU agin Jessica?!?, I had enough of this. I said to her. I saw her face so angry, and she just ran away.

I saw tears falling to IU's cheeks, I whiped it and said, are you alright IU?, Then I quickly hugged her and she hugged back. I'm fine oppa thankyou for being here, let go. she said.

We are already at school and the bell rang. Oppa, I go now, see you later oppa. IU said in a soft and happy tone. Before she could leave, I gave her a peck on the lips and then she ran to her next class. I ran also, to my next class. 

I was in class waiting for the bell to ringso I can see IU agin. My friend noticed that I was looking at the clock and not paying attention, they taped me, Wooyoung, dude, pay attention, Nichkhun siad. Then I stopped looking at the clock and paid attention.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNG! 

The bell rang, and I hurried to my locker and saw Jessica standing there. Wooyoung!, she called me, but I just ignored her. Woyoung, remember our firt kiss is inthis very spot, Jessica said. But I just ignored her. Then When I locked my locker, Jessica pulled me and kissed me on my lips, and I was really shocked and I can let go.

IU's POV

I was walking with Suzy, Teacyeon and Ji yeon, I was ahead with them. I was walking happily because I was thinking about Wooyoung and I. When I glanced and my right.... I saw Wooyoung and Jessica were kissing. My heart broke into a million pieces, that I'm not noticing that tears are falling through my cheeks. I want to look away but my body wont listen to me. I heard Suzy and Ji yeon, and they saw the hole thing, they even saw my crying. Taecyeon turned me aroung and I sniffed and hugged him, I still didn't stop crying and when I sniffed loud, Wooyoung and Jessica stoped kissing and looked at me. When they did I ran as far as I can go.

Taecyeon's POV

When Ji eun ran, I tried to get her but Suzy and Ji yeon stopped me and said, Leaver her alone first she needs it. Wooyoung hurried but I stopped him with a hard punch on the face. Hoe dare you hurt little inoccent IU?!?!?!, I thought you changed Jang Wooyoung but no you didn't. I saw to him while he was touching his cheek that I punched. Wooyoung stood up and explained but I didn't listen. 

IU was really important to me and he just broke her heart, So I punched him many times and Suzy stopped me. That's enough Oppa, she said. Wooyoung, now you can feel what IU's feeling right now. I said. Then we walk away to find Jieun, too see I she is alright.