Chapter 27: The Trip pt.1

Fighting For Love

Wooyoung's POV

When IU and I were in the room, I was watching Tv and IU was reading a book. I saw that something was bothering her, so I came close to her and I huged her. My pretty IU, is something bothering you? I asked. Huh? Oh, Wooyoung- oppa, what was that again? IU asked. I said is something bothering you? Nothing!!! Nothing at all oppa!! Just dont mind me ok, IU said. Why wouldn't mind you? I care about you, and is the Fan girls fighting you again, well just tell me, I will let Suzy handle that, I said. 

Dont worry, I am just tired thats all, She Said. Ok lets go to sleep and tomirrow we dont have classes thats why I have a surprise for you. I said in a excited tone. What is it? Its a secret so just sleep. Then IU slept. I woke up in 4 in the morning to finish IU's surprise, I also called Suzy, Jiyeon, and my 2pm guys. Do you know that Taecyeon is part of my 2pm group, he became a good friend and he also helps me solve my problems with IU, because he knows everything about IU, thats why I need his help for this surprise. Suzy and Jiyeon came early because I told them too:). I was preparing my thing and IU's things for our trip, by the way, we are going to paris.

Taecyeon told me that IU dreamed going therr so I booked a trip just for IU. I told our maid to wake IU up, it was 6:30am in the morning, and I know that IU will be too lazy to get up, so well she still needs to get up. I told IU to prepare, but I didnt tell her that we are going to paris, all I said was that we are going to my cousins grave because it is her birthday(my cousin) Well for short I lied, we are accually going to the airport. She dressed up as quickly as she can, and when she got down she saw and her friends and my friends were their as well.

IU's POV

When I hurried down, I saw Ji yeon and Suzy there, and I also saw all the 2pm guys there too. What is going on? Are you all going to Wooyoung's cousin's grave? i asked. What ar- ah! Yes we are all going there, Jiyeon said. Then I saw my clothes were pack and the others too, I was reallt confussed so I asked, where are we going oppa? A whispered. I already told you, we are going to my cou- yea I know that! Why are we packing things, we are just going to visit right? i said.

Well...um... We are... Going to...Busan! Yes! My cousins grave is at busan, Wooyoung said. I can see on Wooyoung's face that he is hiding something and I know that he is lying about his cousin. There is something fishy going on. Well, this would be fun, I know that Wooyoung grew up in Busan, maybe I can see his family there. I cant belive that Wooyoung is really alone in his Big House, he has no one here exept his maids and me right now. We were going to the car and ofcourse Wooyoung and I are sitted together, and Suzy and Taecyeon are together and Jiyeon is all alone, but Junho keeps on bothering Jiyeon, and I thing Junho likes her.

I was felling sleepy so I rest me head on Wooyoungs shoulder, the airport was really far from Wooyoung's house and there is the traffic making the car go slower. IU-shi, wake up, we are here, I heard Wooyoung's voice calling me so I woke up as quick as I can. I felt that the car has stop, so I think we are already at the airport. O was wonderingwhy we were in the International Airport, if we are just going to Busan, well never mind.

Can I tell you a secret? Here it goes, well I am afriad of flying in airplanes. I am really scared of them, well because I am afraid of heights. I hope that Wooyoung wont laugh at me for being scared of flying on the airplain.  We all heared a woman spoke in english, so I didnt catch whar she said, but when Wooyoung heard this, he suddenly got up. Guys lets go, Wooyoung said. Then we all follwed Wooyoung and he gave the lady all the ticket and he made us get in. I sat beside Wooyoung, Suzy sat beside Tecyeon, Jiyeon sat beside Junho, Junsu sat beside Chansung and Nichkhun sat beside Victoria.(Ohhh! I forgot to mention that Victoria is with them:)) 

After 10 minutes of waiting, the plane startes to fly. I held to Wooyoung really tight because I am really afraid. I saw Wooyoung really confussed but he held my hand and he said that it is going to be alright. Then I felt kinda sleepy so I rested my head on Wooyoung's shoulder and I slept.

Wooyoung's POV

Well IU is sleeping, she can sleep as long as she want because we will be here in this plane for 10 hours and more. I made Suzy change my place for a second, because I have to ask Taecyeon about something. Suzy gave me another death glare. I am really afriad of Suzy, she always kicks me, she always do something to me unexpected.

I know why she is like that, we were classmate's when we were in 1st year, my girlfriend was still Jessica. Suzy was my... Bestfriend, do you belive, of you dont no one ever belived about that story.  Suzy and I are very close, but when that thing happend we were enimies ever since.(umm. Guys I will make another chapter for Suzy and Wooyoung's story, but not in this chapter ok:))  I sat beside Taecyeon and I asked him something.

Taeyeon, is IU afraid to fly in airplains? I asked with a worried tone of voice. Oh! Yeah! I forgot to tell you this, she is really afraid to fly in airplains because she is really afraid of hieghts. When I knew this, I ran out of words to say, well I am still doing this for her so that she can relax for a little while. I came back to IU and I made Suzy go back to her sit and well again she gave me a death glare. I sat beside IU and I put het head on my shoulder, when I did she woke up. Im sorry that I woke you up, I said. No you didn't woke me up, I just woke up by myself thats all, IU said. Oh! Good! Well you still can sleep somemore, I said.

What! We are not yet there? IU asked. What? Umm... Well... Um... You just slept for 30 minutes only, I said. Oh really? Well I wont sleep anymore, I am not tired anymore, IU said. Ok ok, just play with something so you would busy, I said. Sure, wait where are you going? Just in the bathroom, I said.

IU's POV

Oppa is acting weird, is it because he is not also comfortabel riding a plane? Ahh never mind. I was playing with Wooyoung's phone, then I thought of something. Can I check Wooyoung's messages? No that would be horrable, maybe just a little while until he gets back, I said to myself. When I opened his messages, I saw that there was a message from a girl named Mi Nyu,

The message says: Wooyoung oppa, I miss you already good thing you are going here, I want to meet you, were can we meet? WY: well we can meet later if I get the guys busy. I got really mad, the first thing I read was, Wooyoung oppa, I got extremly mad! My head was exploding! When I read the "Later if I get the giys busy" now I am mad, I can belive this! Is wooyoung bringing me to Busan to see this girl? Is he bringing me to Busan so that he can make me Jelouse? OMG! O dont want this anymore! I said while throwing Wooyoung's Phone on his chair.

I got really mad so that I pretended that I was sleeping. I heard Wooyoung sit beside me, and when he did, I didnt move a musle. I just sat there pretending to sleep and avoiding him. He called Jiyeon, Jiyeon-nooona, are you sure she is there, maybe she called you and she cam back? No I am certain that she is there! Just trust me, she is really excited to meet you. Really me too!  Is Jiyeon part of this?!? Well never mind! I dont care, I will just sleep for real before I explod in anger!

That's all I have for you:)))

I will give you hints for the part 2 later:)

Stay tuned!

Subscribe

&

Comment