The.......Truth

Fighting For Love

Wooyoung's POV

When I saw IU walking with that guy I was jelous... wait why am I jelous I don't like her at all, anyway, I saw them laughing together, then I saw him hug Suzy and I was relived that he wasn't IU's boyfriend then I just smiled. IU saw me and she just turned around, I came to her and said hello, she didn't respond and she just turned and walk away. I was really sad that she was really hurt what she saw yesterday, "she is really not over it?". I said to myself. I wish that I can make it up with IU, now I'm telling myself that I like her, but I can't just confess maybe she will reject me or she will not like me back, AAAAAAA! love is really confusing. So after thinking lot's of thing's I rushed down to my class not realizing that I'm late.

 

Bell rang.......................

 

I rushed to the canteen to find IU, when I reched the canteen I saw her seating with that guy agin with Suzy, I hurried to her, she saw me heading towards her and I grabed her hand but that guy stoped me and put away my hand from IU's hand, then I got really mad at him and I punched his face, and grabed IU's hand agin and Suzy tried to pick that guy up but she couln't so I continued grabing and pulling IU towards the garden, lots of bad memories was created there but that's the most empty place I could think of. I looked at IU she was really woried so I droped her hand and stared at her thinking how to start my confetion, I was really worried.

 

IU's POV

 

Wooyoung and I were in the garden because wooyoung pulled me there, still I was worried about teacyeon oppa then I was worried about wooyoung, what is he going to do, I was scared because... I dont know I was just really scared, I saw wooyoung looking at me like he was going to do something to me, but I saw that he was looking really sad and worried like something happed, then he started to talk, IU..... um... ah... I.... Like.... Y...OU, thats the truth ok, I dont want to tell you because I don't want to hurt you and I don't want you to feel bad because you know that I'm a player and even if am a plyer I'm telling the truth and nothing would change the truth inside my heart, since I met you, I've change a lot and your the reason why I change, then wooyoung stopped for a momment, I said, I never thought that you would like a person like me, since I met you I lik.... before I could finish wooyoung kissed me on the lips, I was shocked, I mean really shocked.

Wooyoung I'm really sorry if I was trying to avoid you this days, I just don't want you to know that I like you because you may think that it's wierd and gross, because I never thought that you would ever like me. IU, since we met I saw you have kindness in your heart that's why I never confessed to you earlier because I never what you to get hurt. Wooyoung said to me.

bell rang.........

Umm... wooyoung... I have to go to class... ok. Wooypung responded sadly like he wasn't going to see me agin, then before I could go I gave a peck on wooyoung's cheek. While I was walking to my class I can't stop thinking about wooyoung. I can't stop thinking that I gave my first kiss to a player that loves me, Ahhhhh! I can't belive that wooyoung kissed me.

While I was in class Suzy stared at me, she was asking what happed to me and wooyoung, but I keep saying that nothing happend, then I saw taecyeon oppa carrying a Ice pack, I them was realy worried all of tha sudden

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

taecyeon oppa are you ok, IU said. I'm fine, why didn't you tell me about your boyfriend, taecyeon told me, his not my boy friend his just...... I don't know what are relationship is right now, Iu told taecyeon. What happend between you two, did something happend tell me I will kill that man if he hurts you. taecyeon said. Nothing happend... I think just never mind ok. then the teacher started talking and I just ignored what they were saying. 

While Wooyoung was walking, he can't stop laughing and smiling because he confessed to IU that he loves her.....

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

 

Sorry For the short and corny ending :)

Hope you stay tuned for the next Chapter :)

 

Subscribe :)

&

Comment :)