Jessica's Revenge

Fighting For Love

Jessica's POV

When I saw IU and Wooyoung at the park I was really angry that she was really confedent to mess with me. Lee Ji Eun how dare you answer back to me, Ha! Just wait when Wooyoung's not around you better get ready. Jessica thought to her self. When Jessica was stalking IU and Wooyoung at the park she saw jiyeon walking by, Jessica and Ji yeon are friends like Ji yeon and IU. They were friend before. I called Ji yeon and hugged her. Ji yeon long time no see, how are you, Jessica was acting friendly to Ji yeon. I'm fine, I better go and bring this back home first, so see you around. Then I took Ji yeon and wispered something to her, Ji yeon can you do me one favor......, When I was finish wispering to jiyeon she just agreed and she was looking really angry at IU. How dare she Ji yeon said.

When Wooyoung was bringing IU back to her house I called ji yeon, are you ready, she reponded yes. When I was watching, Ji yeon kicked IU down to the floor and she said, How dare you Ji eun, I thought you were my friend, IU looked confused as well as Wooyoung . Ji yeon continued, you have Wooyoung already and you tried to steal my boyfried. WHAT?!?!?!?, I would never do that, I don't even know your boyfriend. IU shouted. Then Ji yeon stoped and said, but jessica said.... before she could finish she just ran away. 

Flash Back

Ji Yeon's POV

When I was Waking bringing some of my clothes from the laundry shop I heard Jessica Called me and Said long time no see. I was pretending that I was happy to see her but no, I dont want to see her, because she is crule and abusive. so I just said I have to bring this home so see you around, but she grabed me and said can you do me a little favor, than she whispered to my ear, so here's what your going to do... do you know that Iu is trying to stiil your boyfriend, then I was shocked and didn't belive at first but I was mad and really angry that's why I belived Jessica. Then she continued to whisper, so wait by her house and make her taste her own medicine. 

End of Flash Back






 

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

IU's POV

When Ji yeon ran away, I started crying. Then Wooyoung piked me up, Are you ok IU. I was really in pain from all that kicking. Wooyoung carried me bridal style into my house and put me in my bed. he looked really confused and worried then I heard him say She will never stop. Then I grabed Wooyoung's had and sit up and pecked his cheeks and said dont worry oppa. just go home and forget about it, Then Wooyoung gave me one last kiss on my lips and said good bye, When I heard that the door was shot, I quickly got up and aid my self because I was bleeding, Wooyoung didn't know it because he was really scared that jessica won't stop bothering us. So when I finished aiding my self I quickly lay down on my bed and sleep before my tears would fall down.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Wooyoung's POV

When I was about to go home I saw Jessica laughing while she was going home, I pushed her, what the hell is your problem, I know you were behind all this and you better explain to me why you keep ruining my life, she didn't answer back, she just hugged me and said I still love you wooyoung oppa, I dont want you to leave me, I took her off me harshly and said I will never love you agin so leave me alone with my girl or else you will regret it. I tretend her and she continued to walk ans so did I.

When I was home I saw IU's scarf at my bed, maybe she left this I will just return this to her tomorrow at school. When I finished Dressing up for bed I cant stop thinking about IU. Is she ok, Is she hur, does she needs help. Ahhhhhh! this questions cant stop going on in my mind so I just stop thinking about it and I just sleep.

 

Sorry if the ending was corny but I hope you like IT!!!!

 

Subscribe 

&

Comment