Thing's I Think Just Happend?!?!!?!?

Fighting For Love

HanIeyraNa28 on 7-22-2012 23:25:17 says:

yah!Wooyoung,you should just kissed her!(disappointed)

nevermind!

i hope Wooyoung knows n remember all the memories that he MUST remember~

update soon!^^


crazzy_mistake on 7-22-2012 23:21:37 says: 
Update soon!
He is getting his memory back " soon" !


JustMe2712 on 7-22-2012 20:17:27 says: 
Confirm already! He remember everything!! Double confirm plus chop!! Waiting for your next update on next friday!


PURPLE_lover2140 on 7-22-2012 16:57:53 says: 
I think wooyoung remembered everything?!?!
Ahhh!! I'll be waiting for your update next Friday!!!!!


Mister_exe on 7-22-2012 16:52:42 says: 
I hope Wooyoung will remember IU soooooooooooon!


PURPLE_lover2140 on 7-22-2012 15:57:02 says: 
Ahhhhh!! Wooyoung just remember everything you need to remember all about IU !!!!kyaaaa~~ I'm so corny!!

Update soon!!

Thank you for all the comments I recieve:) All your comment's mean so much to me so keep on commenting so that I can be inspired from all your comments:)

 

Wooyoung's POV

What did I just did?!!?!? Was I about to kiss IU?!?!!? What just happend, I keep on telling myself. When I was changing I heard IU talking to her self in the kitchen.

What was Wooyoung thinking?!?!!? Is his memory coming back?!!?! I should ask him, no!! I can't maybe this is just a joke that's why he did that, yes!! it was just a joke. IU said. 

A Joke!!!!!! what joke!!!! didn't she felt anything when she was looking at me. I'm really mad, so I went to IU and looked at her like I was going to kill her.

Comm'on, what is taking so long!!!!! let's go IU, I shouted at IU. I don't know why I was mad at her, but some part of me is mad at her and some part of me is relly confused why I was mad at her.

She just looked at me and she was scared, so I went to her ans apologized for shouting at her, but she still looks scared so I hugged her. When I was hugging her she hugger back and her inbrace really felt good and relaxing, then the door opened.

What duh?!?!!?!?! a man said with a really confused voice, when I lookjed at him, IU suddely let go and gave him a deat glare.

What are you doing her Thunder!!!!!! IU screamed. Who was this guy and why is IU really mad at her, Thunder... Thunder, where did I heared that name before. I was thinking really hard and may head started to ache, I was really dizzy, then IU saw me having a bad time so she draged me to my bed and she said that I need to rest, then something pop out of my head.

*Memory Flashback*

OK! I told you my story about my First Girlfriend, then tell me your story. I said. Well... if you say so, here it goes, my first boyfriend was Thunder, you probably don't know him, but ask Suzy, Jiyeon and Taecyeon oppa, they know all about him. Anyway, he said that he really loves me... but no! she was just joking with me, he just used me, Remember when I said I was really rich and famous, well he used me for my money only. That's why I broke up with him.....

*Memory Flashback ended*

When I kinda feeling better I got upa nd punched the guy. I was saying things like, how dare you, and what the hell you are doing here. Then I stop and I got up, I dragged IU out of the room and we were walking to the parking lot. I was hurrying and I felt IU was afraid about what happend. I turned around to her and I saw tears was falling through her cheeks so I stopped and I whiped it all then she started talking.

IU's POV

I was afraid of Wooyoung right now, it was a long time I saw him almost killed a guy infront of me. I was scared because maybe he changed and he tries to me or something. Remember when we first met, he tried to kiss me even if he doesn't know me and just now he tried to kiss me even if he doesnt even remember me.

He stopped and looked at me, he saw that I was tearing up so he stood up infront of me and he whiped all my tears away. W-Woyoung what did you do that? I said with a scared tone. IU, don't be afraid, I justb did the right thing. Wooyoung said. What?!?! right thing? you dont even know him and you will probably will never even know he and me like before!!!! I shouted at him and I tried to run away but he grabbed on me and I cant let go.

Wooyoung let go of me!!!!!!!!!!! I shouted. I wont, just wait!!! Wooyoung said. I want to tell you the truth, I think I remember you, but I can't name it. I think we are more than friends, I think I know you but I cant remember you. Wooyoung said.

I don't care!!!! you will never remember me ever again ok!!!!!!! You will never say the words that I would like to hear again, you will never come to me ever again, AND YOU WILL NEVER LOVE ME EVER AGAIN!!!!!!! I shouted all my heart then my head started to ache, I think I will pass out, but I cant, I have to.... let....g-go.

Wooyoung's POV

AND YOU WILL NEVER LOVE ME AGAIN!!!!!!!! IU shouted. I was really confused, what was she saying, what did she mean that I will never love her again? this questions keep on comming on my mind.

Then she started to walk slowly but I'm still holding her really tight, the she was holding her head and she passed out.

IU!!!!! IU!!!!! what happened?!?!?! IU wake up!!!! Somebody help me!!! somebody!!!!! I was shouting my soul out. Please dont leave me............................................ I saod while crying, then some thing's pop out off my head.................................

Memory#1

Jiyeon came to IU and I and started kicking her, IU fell out off my back. Ji eun how dare you still my boyfriend, you aready have Wooyoung and you try to still my boyfriend!!!! How dare you!!!!!!! Jiyeon said with lot's of anger

Memory ended

Memory#2

I was running finding IU and I saw Jessica slaping her in the face, I ran really fast to IU and I saw her passing out. IU!!!!!! I shouted trying to wake IU. IU!!!! wake up IU!!!! Please dont leave me!!!! IU!!!!!!!!

Memory Ended

Memory#3

When Jessica kissed me I was really shocked and I dont know what to do, I cant let go of her kiss. Suddenly I heard a loud sniff, when I looked I saw IU watching us while hugging taecyeon.

I tried to explian about what happend by she just ran away. IU wait, I said. Then I hard punch went to my face, Taecyen keeps on punching me, then Suzy stopped him so they can look for IU.

Now Jang Wooyoung, You can feel what IU is feeling right now, even worse. Taecyeon said.

Memory ended

After all that, I remember now, I siad to my self. I realize IU is still passed out. IU... Wakwe up!!!!! com'mon!!!! IU!!!! I shouted and I shouted.

I carried IU to my car and tried to bring her home, forgeting hat we were just at the hospital(LOL). I lie IU down to my bed so that she can rest peacefully.

12 hours passed, still IU is still passed out. She is still not waking up. I was really worried why she keeps on passing out. Everytime something stressful happens to her she just pass out, I am really trably worried about her.

I called Suzy and Jiyeon so that they can help me take care of IU.

1 hour passed and they finaly arrived. Suzy and Jiyeon are really worried. Wooyoung... What did you do now?!?!?! Suzy shouted at me, and it kinda scared me.

I didn't do anything... slightly. I said. Then Suzy came to me and kick me in the foot. I kenw it!!!! I should have told IU to stay away from you because she will jut get hurt. Suzy said. Why will she get hurt? I asked. Well, you dont remember her and like you will never will, so that's a big deal for her you know. Jiyeon said. You still don't know huh? I said. What do you mean? well when IU passed out, I was really worried and some I mean all my memories returned to me. I said. What?!?!?!?! Jiyeon and Suzy screamed.

Then Suzy and Jiyeon kicked me. So you remember how you hurt IU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suzy screamed. Y-yes. I said with a scared tone. You don't know the story about that yet, so don be angry yet ok. I said. 

Don't be angry! Don't be angry!! You know what happend to IU when you and your and you were kissing, she was standing there watching your tongue get in the mouth of that jessica!!! do you know what that feels, for example, when you see IU kissing Thunder and his tongue, what will you feel, Suzy said.

Then I realize that I cause so much pain to IU, It wasn't my fault, Jessica kissed me on her own. I said. Well if I know better you should have let go before anyone could see. Jiyeon said. Well... I... yes! I dont know why I didn't let go, but the fact is that she wont let me let go, she was holding a knife in my back, If I let go I could get stab. I said.

Well you still had too.... Before Suzy could finish, we heard IU talking. When we looked at her, she was still sleeping. 

 

 

Sorry for the late updates:( But I hope you liked this chapter!!!!

Finlaly Wooyoung redeemed his memory back:) at last, but what was IU saying while she was sleeping. Stay tuned to find out:D

 

 

Subscribe

&

Comment