Chapter 35: SURPRISE pt. 3

Fighting For Love

Jiyeon's POV

I woke up in a unfamilliar room, and I was tied on a chair. I tried to get out og it, but the knots are to tight. Then, I man appeard, I was really scared, I can't see the man, my vision was really blurry, they took of my glasses that's why. I tried to look harder to see who the man is, and he was also with a girl.

"Well... Well... Well, Look who is awake atlast!" The man said. What do you want? I asked. Oh! being tough huh! Well, what we want is really important, and you're one of the people we are going to use to accomplish what we want, The man said. Please... Let me go! I shouted. Scream all you want, you are just wasting your voice, The man said. Who are you? I asked. Well, Jiyeon, you know who exactly who I'am, and well, I know you can't see us in all, just try and recognize our voice, and if you answer correctly, we will untie 1 knot untile you are all untied, deal? The man said. OK! Just please, get me out of here, I begged.

OK... OK... now! Who am I? The man asked. Ummm.... ummm... can you give me a little hint rather that your voice? I said. Ok! We, I mean you, Introduced me to the most beautiful girl I ever met, The man said. Umm.. You mean... I introduced you to... Lee Ji Eun? I asked. Exactly! The man said. Ummm? I thought to myself, Who is the first man that I introduced to Jieun? umm... umm... O MY God! it can't be?!?!?! I said to myself. Well? have you guessed it yet? the man said. Thunder? I said quietly. Ding Ding Ding!!! Correct answer, Thunder said.

What the hell are you thinking Thunder?! Please just let me out of here, and I won't tell you to the police that you kidnap me, and if you don't... he interupted me. What will you do huh? He! You will tell the police, hahaha! Thunder laughed. Just... Fine... Fine! Let me be here, but... give me my glasses back you jerk! I can't see a darn thing, I said. OK! but why will I give you what you want? Thunder asked. Because, we had a deal, When I answer something right, you will do something for me, Now! I answered you question who you are, and you will do what I say, I said.

Well, I know Thunder, Every Deal he has with people, he never breaks it, and if he does, well I don't know with him, I just know that he is to weak to break a deal with a person.

So, Thunder, give me my glasses, or else! I said. Fine! give it to her, Thunder shouted to a girl. A girl gave me my glasses. She also put my glasses on. I tried to see who the girl was, and then I clenched my eyes, and I saw it was, "Jessica???" I said. Hi Jiyeon, Jessica said. Why are you doing this? I asked. But she didn't answer. Somehow Jessica looks scared, and I know she is not doing this on purpose.

~Meanwhile with Junho and Wooyoung~

Junho's POV

Where here! I shouted. Wooyoung stoped the car. We went everywhere, and there is no trace of Jiyeon anywhere. Wooyoung did you find something? I asked. Not yet! but don't worry, we will find something! Wooyoung said. I looked everywhere, I even looked at the dark halls, and still no sign yet.

I went further and I saw a dead end. I looked around and I saw Jiyeon's Phone. Jiyeon-ah, I whispered. Junho!!!!! Wooyoung shouted. I hurried to him, and I saw him holding a scarf. Wooyoung-hyung! That is not Jiyeon's, I said. No, I know, but I know who this scarf belongs to, Wooyoung said. Really?! Who? maybe she took Jiyeon, I said. Who? I asked again. It's... Jessica's, Wooyoung said.

We hurried in the car, then we saw JB standing infront of the mall. Yah!!!! JB!!! Wooyoung shouted. Dude! What are you doing here? Wooyoung said. Well, I'm Waiting for Jiyeon to go here, but somehow she is getting late, JB said. What? You called her here? I asked. Well yeah! but I said that she is meeting my friends here and I just want to surprise her, JB said. You!--, I said and I walked away. Why what's wrong? JB asked. Well, Jiyeon is missing, someone took her, Wooyoung said. What?!?! Let me come with you, JB said. Why should you?!?!?! I said harshly. Well, First, Im her Boyfriend, and second, I care for her, and I love her, do you have a prblem with that? JB said.

We let him go along, because, he has a point, I am nothing to Jiyeon, and, He is everything to her, so it is only fair that he comes along, Why do you have to show up? I thought to myself.

~Meanwhile with Jiyeon~

Jiyeon's POV


Thunder kept on slaping me, well because I don't want to tell him where IU and Suzy is. Thunder, do you know your slaping will never work? I said. The more you slap me, the more I wont tell you! I said. Why you little--- Thunder said and continued slaping me again.

I started to weaken and weaken untile I finaly collapsed.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 

 Well. Sorry for the short chapter, and well Sorryfor the corny cahpter as well.

I have to update lot's of story today and I am starting to run out of Ideas, If you want, You can massage me in my profile and give me your Ideas.

Here are the stories that you can give ideas too:


*Fighting For Love

*My Lucky Charm 2

*Pregnant with my BestFriend (Message{Khuntoria_WooULover})


Subscribe
&
Comment