Suddenly...

Fighting For Love

Wooyoung's POV

When I was looking for IU, I saw here crying on the bench, whispering something that I can't hear. I called her name and she stood up looking at me with lot's of anger, then she smiled and she passed out."IU, wake up, what happend to you". I took her and  brought her to the clinic, she already woke up, the doctor asked her some questions then she told the docter than when she woke up this morning she already had some head aches, it got wores when..... she stoped and looked at me like I was the reson that she passedout (well I was). The doctor said that she was only stressed and tired and she needs some good night sleep. I said thankyou and bowed to the doctor before IU and I left the clinic.

While IU and I were walking directly to her house I keep noticing that tears are falling into her cheeks, I stoped infront of her, I wiped all her tears and I keep saying sorry to her, she looked at me but she didn't stop crying, IU I'm sorry, I keep avoiding you so I won't hurt you like what happend earlier, I'm really sorry IU, I was about to kiss her forhead but she avoided it.

 

IU's POV

Wooyoung was about to kiss me in the forhead but I avoided it, I would like if he kissed me but his a player if I accepted his kiss I will get hurt more because he doesn't love me like I love him. I just told him to go home and that I can handle my self, but he didn't listen to me he keeps following me untile I got home. Wooyoung just waved at me and smiled but he was really sad. When I got home I heard that there was a stranger inside. I walk slowly and I saw my childhood friend taecyeon talking to my mother. I haven't seen him since I was 13, because they moved to America for his father's buissness. I was really happy to see him, by the way taecyoeon oppa was my first love, just so you know :), oppa, I shouted. Jieun there you are how are you, I'm fine oppa, oppa don't calle me jieun, am not little jieun any more, am IU.

Taecyeon oppa was reallyhappy to see him, I can tell. oppa what are you doing here, I just move to korea agin and I first thought of that's why I visited, I blushed when he old me that. oppa are you going to school agin, I bet you miss Suzy, I told him, oppa has a big crush on suzy but I never felt jelouse for them because suzy has a big crush on taecyeon too, so they are ment for each other (lol). Oppa I'm going to ben now I had a Busy day today so goodnight. Ok good night jieun Oppa responded.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Next day....

 

IU  and Taecyeon went to school together, while they were walking wooyoung saw the both talking happily to each other. Wooyoung wanted to aproche them but he was to jelouse maybe he could kill the guy. Wooyoung was waliking angrily while looking at the two, he bumb ito somebody.........

 

Sorry if the ending was short and well corny 

but I hope that You stay tuned For the next chapter:)

 

SUBSCRIBE :)

&

COMMENT :)