Chapter 33: SURPRISES pt. 1

Fighting For Love

Wooyoung's POV

I closed the door infront of Jessica and went to IU in the kitchen. She was looking courious, and it was really cute:")
Oppa? What's wrong? IU asked. I don't want her to know that Jessica was here, she would freak. Jessica is IU's hates person when the day Jessica tried to break us up. N-nothing, just nothing. I said. Why did you slam the door angrily? IU asked again. Nah... maybe I just pushed it to hard, I said.

Oh... Really? Your lying to me again? IU said. No... I'm not lying, I just maybe pushed the door really hard thats all, I said. Then after our conversation, I went back to cooking again. IU seems to be sad, and I feel bad for lying to her, but it's for her own good, and I don't want he to worry abaout Jessica, Jessica will just keep on ruining our lives and it is really hard to keep this from her, cause ... it's really hard to explain.

IU-shi!! please don't be sad, it is really irritating me, and it's making me sad as well, p-lease , forgive me, I said. Hah! I knew that you were lying about something, IU said. Common, just tell me what's wrong? IU asked. Well, umm... alright! Jessica was outside just now... There! happy?! I said angrily. Then why are you mad? IU asked. Well... do you know that Jessica and I are friends now, and she apologized to me when you were still in a coma, and well... I forgave her, IU said. Really?! but she said that she wants me, and she will distroy us both if I don't come to her, I said.

Oppa? are you telling the truth? Jessica already apologized already and she is not to crule to break my trust, and if she did, I don't know what I would do to her, IU said. Well... just forget it ok, you will... ahhh! never mind, I said and finished cooking and served the food to IU. She really ate a lot and it was kinda weired.

IU's POV

I really ate alot, and I'm still hungry, ahhh! Why am I being like this? Well never mind, I will just wait for Jiyeon and Suzy, but Victoria and Nichkhun is missing, well, for being a couple, they should be moving around paris. I was really mad at Wooyoung for not telling the truth and well for me, I was just controling my temper so that Wooyoung also will be calm in telling this. The truth is, inside me was killing someone... guess who? Well, now I hate her again, Do you know who I'm talking about? You're right! Jessica. How dare she. I gave all my trust and she gave me trash again, as always. What the hell? I want to kill someone right now and I want to kill myself already, I don't want any problems anymore, there is only one solution so that Wooyoung and me are in peace.

I think alot and Wooyoung said goodbye for a while so that he can hang out with his freinds. Jiyeon and Suzy came and well we talk. Jiyeon-unni, I think Wooyoung and I should break up, I said. What?! are you freaking serious, both Suzy and Jiyeon said in the same time. Why? Why would I still be with him if we can't be in peace? I asked. Me and JB are not always together and we fight often, but we are never getting seperated, even if we are not in peace, we still love each other, and nothing could change that, Jiyeon said. Yeah! Jiyeon's right, me and Wooyoung were friends before and I know what will be his reaction, if you do this, he could kill hisself or something you know, Suzy said. And yeah, Suzy is also right, Wooyoung loves you, and thats why he bought you here, so that you could relax and have fun while you are still alive, and me, as his cousin for a very long time now, and I've been living with him also, I knwo that he wouldn't like this, Jiyeon said.

I was thinking to break up with Wooyoung so that we could rest from all this problems. I have been living with problems already since my father died, and it is not really fun to have lots of problems all the time, it is wrong for a person to have problems and well, I don't want Wooyoung to have problems because of me, it is just wrong and I don't want that.

I think I should really break up with him? I said. IU? never do that! you said you don't want he to have problems and you want to break up with him? that is also considered as a problem you know, Suzy said. Yeah! and if you don't want problems, just solve it and don';t distroy it, finish what you started, Jiyeon said. Thank you guys for being there if I need you, you are always here, but I think I should really do this, I said. Well... IU... before Jiyeon could finish her phone rang and she stood up and answered and went out side.

Jiyeon's POV

My phone rand and I quickly got out so that I could answer it.

JY: Hello?
----: Jiyeon-ah!
JY: Ummm... Who's this?
----: Jiyeon, it's me, the person that you truly love
JY:hahah! JB-oppa, is that you?
JB: hehe! hi baby
JY: Oppa, why did you call?
JB: Is there already a law that I can't call the most beautiful girl in the world?
JY: hehe! oppa! so how is your dance practice with Jr.?
JB: Well we are not practicing right now, and I just really miss my girlfreind
JY: I miss you too oppa
JB: I am really sorry about what happened the other day, I really didn't mean to fightt with you
JY: I't alright oppa, it is not all your fault
JB: No! it's all my fault and I want to make it up to you alright?
JY:huh?
JB: Just go to the at the mall close to the tower, and some of my friends their are meeting you
JY:oh?:( ok! I really miss you and I hope to see you
JB: When you come back here at soeul, we will have the best date ever\
JY: Thankyou oppa, and Bye
JB: Bye, I love You
JY: I love you more
JB; I love you most, bye:)
JY:Bye:)

I hung up and I went to IU and Suzy to tell them that I have togo to the tower and meet JB-oppa's friends, I really miss him and I felt sorry for fighting with him the other day, I just can't help but be mad at him for choosing Jr. before me, it is really disappointing you know, well every girl should, but this is his dream and I don't want to ruin it.

 

Hi guys~ sorry for not updating for so long:) I really had lot';s of school work and I really had no time.
I just finished my exam, and after that I had lot's of quizes and many more...


It is already the starting of my Semestral Break and I have lot's of free time to Finish this fanfic and hope you still wait sor the next one:)

Thank you for my friend [blue_angle_wings ] She is going to make me a pretty poster and I'm really excited to see it:)

Subscribe

&

Comment