More bad news

Fighting For Love

Suzy's POV

I was really sleepy because of taking care of IU. I'm not complaining, I love taking care of her but I was just really sleepy, so I called Taecyeon oppa and Jiyeon to change places because they are not really doing anything.

I was about to call Oppa, the my phone rang

Ring!!!

I checked my phone and it was Nichkhun calling

SY: What now Khun, are you going to tell me that IU should forgive Woooyoung?, no way I will never say that!

VIC: Suzy, it's me.... Victoria....

SY:  Victoria, are you ok, you sound like something bad happend

VIC: Something.... Bad....D-did... happend!!!!

SY: What happend?!?!??!

VIC: It's Wooyoung....... H-he got in a car accident..... you better hurry!!!!!

SY: What!?!?!?!?, are you sure it's Wooyoung Victoria?!?!?!

VIC: Yes, Nichkhun oppa and I are waiting at the ER, the same hospital where Jieun is right now.

SY: I....I....I will tell IU right away,Bye

VIC: Hurry!!!!!

Phone call ended

I was really shocked about what happend to Wooyoung, I can't belive this, I was to sellfish, I should have told IU to forgive Wooyoung, but I encourage her to hate him more. Now I feel all of this is my fault.

I was sitting outside IU's door then I heard Taecyeon oppa and Jiyeon talking. When Taecyeon oppa saw me, he ran to me very fast and asking what happend to me and why was I crying. I was to shocked about what happend to Wooyoung that's why I didn't move from my spot since the phone call.

Taecyeon's POV

When Jiyeon and I were talking, I saw Suzy sitting infront od Jieun's door, when I came closer I saw her crying. I ran to her as fast as I can and I held her.

Suzy!! are you ok, what happend?!?!!?, Why are you crying?!?!?! did something happend to Jieun?!?!!?, Suzy are you ok?!?!?!. I keep on asking her but she doesn't answer.

Then Jiyeon ran quickly inside IU's room to check on her, It seems nothing happned to IU, she was just sleeping. Suzy, Suzy! I said. Then when she looked at me, she quickly hugged me and she said something. 

Oppppa!!!!, IU couldn't know, IU couldn't know!!!. She keep's on repeating. I don';t know what she was talking about, so I asked her.

Suzy, What are you talking about?. Opppa!, Woo-Yo..ng g-got...into.. a c-car ac-accident!. What?!?!?! how?!?!?!?, I don't know, Victoria called me and told me to tell IU about what hapend.

Should we tell IU about what happend. I said while looking at Suzy and Jiyeon. No!, We can't just tell her that Wooyoung could die!, she could collaps again, and she has a sickness remember, she can't handdle such stress in her condition right now. Jiyeon said. But, we should tell her, she should know. Know about what?,  IU appeared in nowhere. Oh, IU your awake?, Yes Jiyeon, I'm awake. I had a nightmare again and I wanted to drink a glass of water so I went here. IU said. 

Know about what?, IU asked. Oh? about that, Just tell her ok! Suzy said in a angry and concerned way. Ummm... about Wooyoung. What about him?, H-he, Got in...to a... car...   a-accident. W-what?,IU said. Where is he I what to se him bring him to me!!!!!!! IU said.

IU's POV

I was running to the ER, I was crying lot's and lot's of tears. I just what to die. 

I finaly got to the ER and I saw Victoria and Nichkhun there. I saw Nichkhun cant calm his self because of worrying about Wooyoung. Also I cant keep my on top of a chair bacause I was more worried about Wooyoung that my health. 

Suzy tried to clam me down but she didn't manage to make that happend. I was crying and I was feeling guilty for making Wooyoung leave and not make him explain about what happend. I'm really mad at myself right now, I was foolish, now I can feel foolish for real.

The doctor came out and her said that Wooyoung is already at his room resting. So I fastly run to Wooyoung's Room and I was still crying and I'm not even noticing it, because I was to worried about Wooyoung.

I finaly got to Wooyoung's Room and I was happy to see him. I saw his angelic face and even if her has lot's of bruises in his face, he is still the most handsome man in the world. I came closer to him and I held his hand. 

2 hour passed.....

I felt Wooyoung's hand griped into mine. Wooyoung? are you awake?, I saw him open hi eyes. 

Ummmm.....? where am I?, Your in the hospital, and are you feeling better?

Ummmm?..... Sorry but who are you?. Wooyoung asked.

When I heard what he just said my heart broke into a million peices. Wooyoung.... You don't remember me? I said I a sad tone. 

Do you think I will asked if I knew you!, and what are you doing here?. Wooyoung said. 

I didn't answer him. I ran out of his room and called Nichkhun and Victoria and I also called a docto to check him up.

I saw Nichkhun running to Wooyoung's room. Wooyoung, are you alright? Do you Know me?

Of coures I do! You are Nichkhun and I'm fine, You are Victoria. Wooyoung said. 

The doctor came to check wooyoung. Whe were in the check up room and the doctor scaned his brain. The doctor said that he had a mild admisia. 

What does that mean doc? Nichkhun asked.

It means he didn't forget lot's of thing's, all he forgot was the thing's he was thinking about when the accident happend, and plus he was drunk, It damage some part of his brain that was the secon couse.

The doctor left and Wooyoung was on his bed peacfully asleep. I was crying because I was the only thing he forgotten and that really hurt me.

 

Sorry About the late update. But I did my promise that I will update this Friday so I did.

I hoped you like this chapter:)

 

I will also update my other fanfic My Lucky Charm so stay tuned to find out what will happend to Jieun and Wooyoung.

 

 

Subscribe 

&

Comment