Chapter 34: SURPRISES pt. 2

Fighting For Love

 



Jiyeon's POV

I went inside again to tell Suzy and IU that I will be leaving to see JB's friends at the mall close to the tower. I really want to see JB there and we will be romaticly stralling at the tower. I went inside the room and I saw that IU and Suzy are talking to each other.

Hey guys, what did I miss? I asked. O? nothing at all, we were just thinking to have a tour again around Paris, if you want to come, Suzy said. Uhhh... I can't come, I'm going to the mall and meet JB's friends, but maybe I could catch up with you guys later, if it's alright? I said. Well... it's alright if you couldn't come, we understand, but you can't be alone, IU said. What? I can totaly andle myself, and besides, maybe I could discorver lot's of things here too, and I have to go already, hope you will have a good time at your tour, I said. Then we all huged and went to our rooms.

I dressed up and hurried to the mall. I am really excited for some reason and I can't bare missing JB. I went starlling first and I saw lot's of things and the people are really fun to see. I also saw a mine, haha! it was copying me and it was really funny. I also ate and I bought some clothes, well because... as a girl, fasion here at Paris is really amazing and the clothes are really pretty.

After doing that all, I went directly to the mall. I accually don't know what JB's Friends looks like, so it means I don't know what I am looking for. After waiting a long long 1 hour, I tried to call JB to ask what his friends looks like, but I can't contact him. Well... I waited here for nothing, I said to myself. Then I left.

I went somewhere dark and I think I was lost, I tried to call Wooyoung or IU, but their was no signal. Then I heard someone following me , thats why I ran. The hall became darker and darker, and I was really scared. I desided to call someone again, and I tried calling Junho, and it rang.

JY: Hello?
JH: Oh! Jiyeon, whats wrong?
JY: Junho... help me!
JH: Why Whats wrong?! Where are you?!
JY: I don't know? but someone is following me, I'm scared.

Junho's POV

~Phone call~

JY: I don't know? but someone is following me, I'm scared.
JH: Don't worry! Just... What do you see right now?
JY: Junho!!!!!!!! .................................................
JH: Jiyeon!!! hello?
JY: ......... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! ..................

~phone call ended~

! where could she be, I shouted. I called Wooyoung so that he can help me look for Jiyeon. Jiyeon what have you done? I thought to myself. I ran quickly and looked for Wooyoung and I saw him at the lobby. Dude? what's wrong? I came here as quickly as I could, Wooyoung said. It's Jiyeon.... shecalledmeandshesaidthatshewasscaredandiheardherscreamand....... Dude Dude slow down, I didn't understand one bit about what you said, Wooyoung said. I said, She called me and she said that she was scared and I heard her scream and I am pretty worried, and I want to find her but I don't know where she is, I said. What?! we need to tell IU and Suzy about this, they would freak, Wooyoung said.

We ran as qiuck as we can and we entered Wooyoung and IU's room. They were not there, and now Wooyoung started to freak. Aaaa! where's IU... where's IU, Wooyoung screamed. Then while Wooyoung was freaking out, I saw a letter on the table.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wooyoung-oppa,

Me and Suzy will be touring around Paris if you need us.
                       P.S: if Jiyeon comes back, tell her that we already left.
                                         Love you oppa:))
                                                  -IU

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wooyoung!!!!!!!!!! stop panicking!!! I shouted. Why would I?! maybe something happend to her, maybe Thunder was here and took her, or Jessica took her and beat her up or.... , I interupted Wooyoung, Or maybe they toured around Paris, I said. What? Wooyoung said while I was handing him the latter that IU left for him. Ahhh! what a relif, Wooyoung said. Now we need to find Jiyeon, where do you think she could be? Wooyoung said. Well, I think IU and Suzy knows, lets asked them, I said while handing Wooyoung his phone to call IU.

~Phone call~

IU: Hello?
WY: IU-shi!
IU: Ahh! Wooyoung-oppa, why did you call? by the way, sorry for just leaving a letter to tell you that we are going somewhere
WY: Ahh! it's alright, by the way, do you know where Jiyeon is?
IU: Ummmm..... yah! Suzy where did Jiyeon go again?.... Ahhh! oppa, she went to the mall
WY: Which mall accually?
IU: Ummm.... she said.... ah! the mall close to the tower.
WY: Oh! thank you IU-shi
IU: Why are looking for Jiyeon?
WY: Well.... I will tell you later when you come back ok?
IU: ok oppa, bye...
WY: bye

~Phone call ended~

So... do they know? I asked. Yeah, They said, Jiyeon went to the mall close to the tower, Wooyoung said. Are you sure? I said. Ofcoures I'm sure, Lets go, my Aunt is going to kill me is I loose her, Wooyoung said. Then we drove to the mall.


Hope you Liked this Chapter, but sorry for making it short, I'm still editing my story My Lucky Charm 2 so I hope you understand, and My sister Khuntoria_WooULover is making me updater her story Pregnant with my Bestfriend, and it is really difficult because I don't know the story line, but I want to because I have nothing to do and she has, ha h ah a!

{Hope you wait for the next Chapter, this will be 5 parts... so please wait.}

Subscribe

&

Comment