Dating for Real.....

Fighting For Love

Wooyoung's POV

Every time I see IU I can't stop smiling, because she was really beautiful and she was really cute. I asked her on a date tomorrow, and well she said yes of course. Since the confection we talk to each other always, we sit ot the same table at the canteen,and I always take her home after school, so it means that we are dating. I haven't had a serious girlfriend since I was first year, My girlfriend was... Jessica. She was really kind to me back then but I saw her true colors, she was just dating me for her popularity, well it worked, everybody knows her now because we dated, as you know I'm the most handsome guy in this school :). Jessica and I are over but when I like a girl she keeps destroying it. But I don't think she will destroy this relationship because IU and Jessica are bestfriends. I don't need to worry about them.

When school was over. of coures, I alwas bring IU back to her house, and I can see in her eyes that she is excited for tomorrow, well I was excited to. When we were walking we saw Jessica. "Are you two dating?" she asked nicely. I hel IU's hand and said "Yes!" Why? I said harshly. Then I saw Jessica glared at me and at IU. She whispered something to IU and she left. I didn't hear what she said but I was worried, I hope this won't destroy our date tomorrow.

 

IU's POV

When we saw Jessica while we were walking, Wooyoung held my hand harshly, then Jessica asked "Are you two dating" then Wooyoung answered yes and Jessica whispered something in my ear, Be ready Ji Eun, then she walk away with a angry face then we started walking as well. When we reached home I asked him to go inside, It's still early, come on in, I said. Then we ate some food and we it was a little late I said good bye and we pecked each other's lips and I walk inside. My mother saw that we pecked each other's lips and she smiled. Well are you two really dating, my mother asked me. then I nodded and I told her that we have a date tomorrow. Then she said that I should rest for tommorw. So I went to sleep excited for tomorrow.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

When Ji eun and Wooyoung were dating in the park, they were having fun then they saw Jessica. Ji eun saw that Wooyoung was really mad but IU was not really that mad becaiuse it's good to see her friend. Jessica came nearer and she slaped IU. IU cried, then wooyoung pushed Jessica, how dare you slap my girl. Wooyoung told her, then she ran away. Wooyoung took me to his house and it was the first time I saw his house, and it was a MANSION. It was really big. I Didn't know that you were rich. IU said. then he took IU to his room, his bed was really big and his room was too. IU went to the bath room, then she heard someone entered and it was ji yeon, I was reall happy to see her and I hugged her then wooyoung saw me hugging her then he asked if I know her, Yes I replied, she was my best friend and neighboor when we were little and she was my only friend when we were little. Then Wooyoung was surprised, It was still reall early, sleep first ok, wooyoung said to me while he was laying me down to his bed, then he walked away from the room the I just closed my eyes the I fell a sleep.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Sorry for not updating yesterday, I was really busy yesterday buying school supplies. 

Hope you liked this chapter, I hope you stay tuned for the next one :)

 

Subscribe :)

Comment :)