Chocolate Beer (Sorry about the title :D)

Fighting For Love

IU's POV

When I was in the hospital, I got bored so I called Jiyeon and Suzy to stay with me for a little while. 

I wanted to call Wooyoung and see if he is alright but I thought we needed little time to be apart for a while. I can't belive it that I told the doctor not to tell the guys that my sickness is getting wores. Yes, I'm really sick, I have a Stress disorder, it means that if I get really stressed, I pass out. My father's sickness was like this, he was always stressed in working that he always passed out and it got wores. He has to be hospitalize for 3 weeks so that he can rest. But he didn't stop but work.

I was afraid that I will get the same sickness. This started the day when my father died. I was really sad and stressed out. I pass out all the time and I get dizzy all the time also. I told the doctor that he shouldn't tell anyone about this except my mother. I don't know what I'll do if one of them knows about this.

While I was about to go to sleep because of boredom, My door opend... I saw Jiyeon and Suzy entered the room and asked me if I'm alright. I just responded yes of course.

Hey, Suzy I can't belive you came this late. I was really bored already. I said. Sorry, I was busy helping my Mother fix all my stuff for my trip to busan, Remeber. Suzy responded. 

Ohhh! I really forgot, Sorry. Ummm.... How about you Ji yeon, were have you been? I said. I went on a date with JB. We had fun really but he has do go somewhere and had to leave early so I was able to go here.

When we were talking to each other, there was a knock on the door. Ummm... is Ji eun here. a familiar man's vocie said. Ummm... yes said Suzy.

When the man entered it was................. Thunder my ex-boyfriend. When I saw him I was really surprised and angry at the same time.

Here's our story, When Tunder and I were dating in my old school, I and him really loved each other, I thought. He didn't love me at all. He only used me and when I new this, I didn't bother it, I didn't ask anything and I pretended not to know. One day, I was walking in the park where I always cool off. When I was walking, I saw Thunder calling me.

Jieun, Jieun over here. He said. So I came over and I wanted o hug him but he stoped me with an angry face. What's wrong oppa, I said. Jieun, I'm breaking up with you. 

What?, but why?, I said before my tears fell down. I don't like you anymore, ohh! wait I never did. He said directly to me. Oppa, Please don't. I Love You so much and I can't let you go even if I die. I said. 

Please oppa I will change if you what. I will change everything about me, just please don't leave me oppa. What the hell are you talking about?!?!?!. even if you change everything in you body even your face I will never love you ok. He said.

Then he walk away and I never saw him again, until this day.

What the hell are you doing here?. I said.

Ummm... Ji eun... I heard the news that you were here at the hospital. He said. How.. Did ..you know I was here? I asked. Well our friend Jessica told me. She said that you passed out because of your boyfriend... Umm... what's his name?

Don't even go there Thunder! Jiyeon shouted. You know what you did to IU and what you made her feel when you left her?!?!. Yah! You have no reasson to be here so get out!!!!! Suzy Shouted. 

Then I saw Thunder was crying, but I didn't Bother him anymore.

Taecyeon's POV

Ahhhh! I can't find one Bakery to buy jieun a Chocolate cake.

While I was walking my phone rang

Phone Call Conversation

Suzy: Oppa, Where are you?, did you know Thunder was just here right now.

Taecyeon: What?!?!?!?, Do you mean that Thunder who broke Jieun's heart?

Suzy: Yes, she got dizzy again and her head is really aching. Oppa you need to bring that chocolate cake soon.

Taecyeon: I was going to that, Ok Bye. See you later :)

Suzy: Bye oppa!

Conversation Ended

Aish! I can't even find one open bekery shop and that Thunder came over, What the hell!

1 hour later..........

Ahhhh! yes!, I finaly found a Bakery. I hurried to the shop to buy a chocolate cake.

Ahjumma, I chocolate cake please and make it fast please. Ok, just wait a momment. Ok!

I sat for five mins and finaly the cake arrived.

I hope Jieun would like this.

I ran to the hospital and asked which roo was Jieun in. When I knew  where she was I hurried to her room when I was getting closer, I saw Thunder sitting outside Jieun's door crying.'

What the hell are you still doing here. I asked him. Dont worrie I'm leaving ok. He stood up and wiped his tears and left.

I entered Jieun's room and saw Suzy sleeping in the couch. She was really cute in everyway. I kiissed her forhead that made her wake up.

Bae Su Ji wake up I whispered.

Ohhh! oppa your here. yea I will give the cake to Jieun ok. Ok

I went to Ji eun and saw her awake, Ji eun ahhh... I mean IU. I have a gift for you to make you feel better. 

What?

I bought you a chocolate cake.

Really give me give me. Jieun begged like a child. She ate everything and I can see in her face that she was really happy and she is trying to forget everything happend just now.

Wooyoung's POV

I was in the bar drinking. I Thought it will make me feel better but it made me feel worse. I can't stop thinking about Iu, Iu, and IU!!!!!!! She was the only thing in my mind.

I saw girls aproching me. I didn't bother to make out with them because I may hurt IU again and I don't what that to happen.

I was really drunk already so I desided to go home. I have lots of cuts in my body because I been into fights here in the bar, because I'm so drunk.

While I was driving I felt like I was going to pass out so I disided to pull over. 

WHen I pulled over I truck was heading infron to my car, then suddenly

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................

The truck hit me making me injured badly, I went out of my car making me lye down in the floor.

The last thing I know is that The last thing I said was I....Lo...ve..Y...ou I....U then I passed out thibnking that I was dead.

Sorry For the late updates But I hope you liked this chapter:))))

 

I also updated my other fanfic (MY LUCKY CHARM) 

I Hope You Check It OUT =)

 

Subscribe 

&

Comment