What Just Happend?!?!?! Part 1

Fighting For Love

khuntoria_wooulover on 8-7-2012 19:03:23 says: 
I love your story so much!!!!!!! I hope you update soon!!!! I will be waiting:) Fighting!



PURPLE_lover2140 on 8-5-2012 18:21:32 says: 
Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Kyeopta!!CHINCHA!!!!Kyeopta!!!
They've kissed many times!!!
Ahh!! Authornim you make me squeal at their sweetness!!!
You're story is so awesome!!!! I swear!!

UPDATE SOON!!!



blue_angel_wings on 8-5-2012 09:52:40 says: 
Hahaha...He kissed her many times,,I love that!,,(trololol),,I really love the part when Wooyoung said 'Do friends do this..' then he kissed her!..Ommo! I'm laughing with no reason here on my seat..*giggles*

Update soon,really interesting!



A_MooNStar on 8-5-2012 04:33:28 says: 
Update soon~ ;)



crazzy_mistake on 8-4-2012 22:39:54 says: 
So many Kiss scene! ( I like it)
Update soon!


HanIeyraNa28 on 8-4-2012 21:49:56 says: 
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>< finally!!!!!!!><~~ LOL Wooyoung,"Do friends do this?"*kissed her*

I LOVE THAT PART!!!!!O.O
update soon~~~~^^

Thank you for all your comments:D Keep posting:)

Wooyoung's POV

IU keeps on staring at me, I don't know why but it makes her cuter~ IU-shi? whay do you keep on staring at me? I asked. Uh? what? no, I...was just so shocked that your memory is back that's all. IU said. Why are you sad IU? You should be happy right? I said. No! I'm really happy, but how? IU said. How what? I mean how did your memory suddenly came to you? I did everything and nothing works, what did you do? IU said. Well... remember when you suddenly collapsed, I was scared and I was out of my mind and memories pop out of my head and that's what happend I guess. I said. Oh! but Wooyoung-shi, do you still lo... oh never mind. IU said. What is it? It's nothing. Com'mon tell me. Ok fine! I said, Do you still love me?

What! why would you ask a question like that? I just kiss you infront of everyone and you think I don't love you? Of coures I do, I would just die if I haven't have you here. I said with all my heart. I was confussed why IU said that, did her trust disappear? Well what ever happens, I will always love IU no matter what.

IU, you better rest now ok, go to my room and have a good night sleep, I know your really tired so go to bed. I said. Ok, Good night Wooyoung-shi, would you come up too? IU said. Not yet, I will be going with my 2pm friends to the bar and party for a while, I said. Don't drink too many Wooyoung ok, IU said. Ok, Ok dont worry. I said. I gave IU a good bye kiss on the lips and I ran off with my pals.

IU's POV

Ahhhh! Wooyoung is going to a bar, he should rest not me. I've been asleep for 2 days and he wants me to sleep, well I feel a little sleepy, but that is not the point, I am still worried about him. Ahh! stop worrying Jieun, he will be back home soon, I said to myself. I slept and I stopped worrying about Wooyoung.

It's 4 in the morning and I heard Wooyoung slam the door down stairs. I ran down as quickly as I can. Wooyoung, are you alright? I said with a scared tone of vocie. Oh...IU...is...that...y-you? Wooyoung said. Wooyoung, you are really drunk you better get upstairs and rest now. I said. I helped Wooyoung get up in his room so that he can rest.

I finaly got in his room, I palced him in one side of his bed and I took of his shirt because it is full of rum. I got a new shirt for him to wear, but he doesn't want to wear it, so he is topless. I gave him a glass of water so he would feel better, and I gave him a medicine so that his head ache would go away.

Wooyoung-shi, You better rest now ok. I said. Then I laid down beside him and I closed my eyes. I felt his arms rapped around me and his hin resting on my shoulders. His breath smell like beer and I don't like it. But I still slept peacefully that night.

Next Morning...

I woke up, still Wooyoung is hugging me. I saw his really tired peaceful face sleeping and it made me smile. I tried to get out of his grip, and that made him wake up. IU, are you alright? Wooyoung said. Oppa, I'm fine ok! you are you alright? you were really drunk last night. What? I don't even know how I got here. Wooyoung said. Of course, you were really drunk last night, I dargged you up here last night and you were really having a bad temper. I said. Really? did I hurt you last night? Wooyoung asked. No, dont worry, You were just having a bad temper thats all. Com'mon we should eat breakfast. I said. OK, I will just take a shower and we will be down. Wooyoung said. Then I pepared the breakfast and I suddenly thought that we have school today. We had been missing school for 2 weeks now and we need to catch up. I hurried eating and I dressed up so that I can go to school. I called Wooyoung so that he can eat fastly and we can go to school.

Sorry for this short chapter, but this is only the part one, please wait a little while for the next one:)

 

Subscribe:)

&

Comment:)