The Meeting

Fighting For Love

Their is a girl named Lee Ji Eun mostly she is called IU. IU is a cute, kind , lovable, smart, and childish girl. She always play around.

First of all IU had a friend named Suzy. Suzy is her only friend because other people think she's a little bit wierd, but starting her High School day's she was really popular because of her beauty, cuteness, and smartness. Every body knows her and every boy wants her.

Then one day she met Jang Wooyoung. Wooyoung is a player, he hits on evey cute girl he sees."Hey preety lady" wooyoung said to Iu, Iu was shocked when he saw wooyoung calling her, then she turend around, "why??" Iu said to wooyoung,

"his so cute!!" Iu thought. Then wooyoung tried to pull her and tried to kiss her in the lips, but Iu avoided Wooyoung's kiss, and Iu punched Wooyoung on the face. "Hey why did you punch me??" Didin't you like it, Wooylung said. Why would I like it, I don't even know you, And what the HELL is wrong with you Iu said while she was blushing. Wooyoung reall got mad, because Iu was the first one to reject his kiss. I can't belive it she rejected me, Wooyoung thought. "Well next time I will get that kiss from you", Wooyoung said to himself.

While Iu was about to go home a man aproch her, she was so scared then many more appeard, the man tried to get her then the man tied her up. Meanwhile Wooyoung was about to go home too when suddenly he heard a screem "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" then be hurred to check who was screaming then he saw Iu, he punch all the men they all run away from him, one man said "this isn't over you'll see I'll see you again and I will kill you, then the man ran away. IU still didn't see who saved her because she was blindfolded by a handkerchif then when Wooyoung took the handkerchif off her face she said "YOU???" "Why are you here, Wooyoung said while untieing her "I heard you scre.." before he finished what he was saying untieng Iu, she hugged him so fast that Wooyoung blushed.

IU cried lot's of tears that Wooyoung shirt got a little wet, while hugging wooyoung she keep on saying thankyou thankyou thankyou!! So much then wooyoung bought Iu back to her house then Iu broke the silence between tbe two, "by the way my name is Ji Eun but you can call me Iu, Iu said to wooyoung then wooyoung said my name is wooyoung, well better get going Wooyoung said to Iu, bye thanks for saving me your not that bad at all Iu said the she blushed. Before wooyoung left Iu quickly peckd his cheek the quickly got inside her house. Wooyoung smiled and blushed "I told you that I will get that kiss he whisperd to his self.

 

Sorry if the end was corney but i hope you liked my first chapter, Hope you stay tuned for the next chapter :))) 

 

Please subscribe and comment:)))