✎ Issue 10: Visit

Scandalicious
✎ Seo Hayeon ✎
 
My laptop screen is showing another email from Cho Sunbae. She reminds me that a month has passed and I still have two months to get what I need to have from Onew.
 
"Scandal," I murmur the word with frustration. "It's stupid. It's silly and stupid."
 
Today SHINee is busy for the whole day so I stay in my apartment to arrange what I already have in a week together with them. I'm free from going to the office since I really need to fulfill the deal between my company and SM Entertainment.
 
While I must try to find a surprising news about Onew, I really need to finish the biography book as soon as possible.
 
So here I am now, editing the basic information about every member of SHINee as the start. They are not something extra ordinary considering their profile information are everywhere on the internet.
 
I change the screen to my internet browser. I am currently browsing through news about Onew but it's futile; he is clean from any scandalous news.
 
After a week, I finally start to think whether it's a good idea or not. Since I have promised Taemin that I will not write any article without confirming to the person first, I can't write whatever I want.
 
In other words, if I can find the secret and I'm the first to know it, even though I publish it under exLibris, Onew will know for sure that I am exLibris in instance.
 
This is really frustrating.
 
I can't tell Cho Sunbae about that promise because it's going to lead her wondering what my relationship with Taemin is. I can't tell Taemin either. Not yet.
 
"First love," I type the words on the notepad, staring at both the picture of Onew and the words.
 
If I can find the girl... If I can find his first love, will it become a big news?
 
I snap back to my senses when someone rings the bell. The person also knocks the door thrice afterwards.
 
"A minute," I shout out loud and rush to the door. I open it but there is no one. Is this a prank? I look to the left side but there is no one at the empty corridor. "Strange..."
 
I spin around and step in my apartment again but before I can close the door, someone hugs me from behind. I swear my heart has stopped beating for a second because of the sudden surprise.
 
"Haven't I told you to check who your guest is first before opening the door?" he whispers to my ear, wrapping my waist with his arms. "What if I want to kidnap you, Jagiya?"
 
I sigh in relief when I hear his voice, "My poor heart... Aigoo, you're such a tease, Taemin!"
 
He chuckles and gives me a quick kiss on cheek before he closes the door and locks it, "You're cute when you're surprised, you know."
 
"Very funny," I slap his arm lightly and step inside, walking to the kitchen to get a glass of drink for him while he takes a seat on the sofa. "It's late already. Are you sure you can be here at this time?"
 
Silence.
 
I take a peek of what he is doing until he doesn't answer me. He bends a little to take a good look of what I'm opening on my laptop.
 
"Onew Hyung...," he murmurs and looks up to me. "First love? What is this? Is he your first love?"
 
His expression is so cute and innocent that I can't help but to . I clear my throat and put down the glass in front of him, "Ah, you found out about it..."
 
Taemin looks really surprised. He drops his gaze and murmurs vividly, "I never knew... I thought..."
 
I bite my bottom lip to prevent myself from laughing. I step closer to him and cup his face with both of my hands. I pinch his cheeks and say, "Neomu gwiyeoptta!"
 
He blinks in confusion, doesn't understand at all what I'm talking about. I poke his nose and wink, "It's just a joke, Taemin. I was working on the introduction for the book and I was going to write about Onew's part."
 
Taemin drops his jaw in disbelief. He suddenly takes my hand and forces me to sit on his lap, making sure that I can't run away from him, "You're really cruel, Jagiya!"
 
He tickles me and I struggle with his little revenge action. I laugh as I try to avoid it and I end up falling back and lay down on the sofa comfortably, "Mianhae but it's a rare chance to teas-"
 
I immediately stop when I notice that he is right on top of me. He uses both of his arms to preventing himself to fall on me. Our faces are only an inch away that our lips brush against each other.
 
"Saranghaeyo, Hayeon," he kisses my lips gently, making my heart to beat rapidly. "I don't know what I should do if you have your eyes on someone else."
 
I clutch his shirt and kiss him back, feeling like blood is rushing to my brain with abnormal speed. Does he have any idea how much he has turned me into a girl who can't live without his love?
 
There is no time in my life that I ever imagined I would be an idol's girlfriend before. He may be younger than me but he always treats me like I am his world and that's what makes me impossible not to love him back.
 
Unfortunately the moment is stopped abruptly by the bell; someone is waiting at the door for me to open it.
 
Taemin breaks the kiss and pulls away with blushed cheeks. He covers his mouth, knowing that he is not supposed to be here.
 
"Nugu seyo?" I ask the person behind the door. Who can possibly visit me at this time?
 
"Onew imnida," the person answers and my eyes widen in shock. I turn to face Taemin who has the exactly same expression with me. "I'm glad you haven't slept yet, Hayeon-ssi."
 
If Onew sees Taemin here...
 
Aigoo, what should I do now?!
 
 
__________
 
 
Glossary #10
 
  • Neomu gwiyeoptta (너무 귀엽다)   : you're so cute.
  • Saranghaeyo (사랑해요)                    : I love you.
  • Nugu seyo (누구 세요)                         : who is it/who are you? Sometimes shortened as 'Nugu' (누구).