A New Enem(ies)

Believe In Me

As Mao entered the classroom, she stopped and looked at everybody as they looked at her. She stared at the eyes that were also staring at her. She then remembered to put a smile on her face and she did. Then Hayato sensei went to Mao and said.

"Well. Hello, I bet you're the new student that I was hearing about," Mao nodded, "Well. Please introduce yourself ma'am." Mao turned to the classroom and said,

"My name is Inoue Mao. Yoroshiku onegai shi masu." Then Mao bowed. Everyone stared at her not saying a word and then someone opened the door.

"Oguri Shun you're late... again." Hayato sensei said.

Mao stood up and looked in that direction as well as everyone else. Mao's eyes widen and when the person saw Mao, his eyes also widened. Then Mao pointed towards Him and his finger pointed towards her.

"YOU!" They both said at the same time. Their eyes were full of anger as everyone stared at them.

"What are you doing here?!" he asked.

"Me?! Well, as it seems, I am attending this school." Mao said with anger in her voice.

"Um... excuse me. But it seems that you two know each other." Hayato sensei said.

"She bumped into me this morning and didn't say sorry at all." Shun said.

"Me?! You rode your bike into me! You should be the one apologizing." Mao said.

"What?! Listen here little girl. But I am the leader here in this class room. Not you!"

"LITTLE GIRL?!" Mao was now angry. "JUST BECAUSE I'M SHORTER THAN YOU, YOU ASSUME THAT... THAT I'M JUST A LITTLE GIRL?!"

"Yeah. Something like that."

"IF I'M A LITTLE GIRL, YOU'RE...YOU'RE...A...A...A...DOG ON THE STREET STARVING WITH...WITH...RABIES!"

"What?! That doesn't even make sense."

"That's the whole point! Because you don't understand it then that makes you a dimwit." Mao gave a smirk at Shun. There were 'ooooohhh's going around the room. Then Hayato sensei stepped in,

"Alright! Enough, please proceed to your seats please. Ms. Inoue and Mr. Oguri." Quietly Mao and Shun went and sat down to their assigned seats. That afternoon as Mao was getting out her bento that her mom made, someone from her classroom came by and sat down in front of her.

"Can...Can I help you?" Mao asked.

"Oh hi. I forgot to introduce myself. My name Sakurako Sherry. My daddy owns the one and only Sakurako Enterprise." she said. Mao nodded her head.

"Why...Why are you even talkin to me?" Mao asked.

"Why? Am I not allowed?" Sherry asked.

"No.. It's not.. It's just that... well Sakurako-san..."

"Just call me Sherry." Sherry interrupted.

"Ok. Sherry. Well it's just that everyone at school is not talking to me and is avoiding me also. They keep on giving me the 'glare'." Mao finished.

"I think that it has to do with what happened between you and Oguri Shun."

"Oguri Shun?"

"Yeah. The guy you fought with this morning. Well he's the class leader. In every class you have to have a class leader representing the whole classroom. And it happens to be Oguri Shun. He's cool, attractive, handsome, cute, and also a good fighter. To be his girlfriend, you have to be cute, smart, funny, a good fighter, and someone that's independent."

"Really?"

"Yeah. And another good news is that he's still single. But no matter what one does. That girl can never be his girl friend because whenever a girl approaches him, he just ignores them. No one can seduce him. Not even a hot teen model."

"Hot Teen Model?!But, who would want to be with him? He's sooo... what do you call it, hot headed and too cold towards others." Mao said stuffing the gyoza into .

"Well, that's what makes him cool and attractive. Girls like guys like that. So no other guys are able to outbeat him."

"Ok. I'll keep that in mind." Then the bell rang.

"Come on. Let's go. Class is starting." and then Sherry ran off. Mao got her stuff up together and followed. As it happens, Oguri Shun was in all her classes so he was technically the leader of her every classes. When school was over, Mao went home. When she got near the gate, Oguri Shun stopped her.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't little miss attitude."

"What do you want Snob-san?" Mao asked with an annoyed voice.

"Snob-san?!" Oguri Shun said with an angered voice.

"Yeah. You heard me. Snob-san."

"You!" Oguri Shun said pointing his finger at Mao. He was tongued tied and didn't know what to say. All he could say was 'you' and nothing else. Mao looked at him straight on the face and said,

"Cat got your tongue Snob-san?" She grinned and then walked away. Oguri Shun stared as she walked away. Then half way home, Mao was trapped by 5 girls.

"We heard that you argued with our beloved Oguri Shun-senpai." One of the girls said.

"And no one... and i mean NO ONE can take hime from us." another one said.

"And we will do what ever it takes to clear those in our paths. Even if it means death is involve." another one said. Mao stared at them in silence.

"Well say something." another one said.

"I'm sorry but I don't know who you guys are. So I don't know what to say to you." Mao said.

"Ugh. We are Blossom Five. The high and most mighty group in the whole school. When we want something, it is done. No matter who ordered it. We all share it."

"Oh so that means that you all want Oguri Shun, so then when you get him, you're going ot share him?" Mao asked. They all looked at Mao in a disgusted and surprised way.

"Why, You!" Blossom Five #1 exclaimed. She was about to scream when Mao pointed one finger at her and said,

"eh, you know where this is? This is a public place and if you make a earplitting noise, won't that affect your reputation?" They stared at her then another one said,

"She's right Sakura-senpai, what should we do?" Sakura-senpai looked at the others and then nodded.

"Well since she putted it that way. Why don't we just plan a visit to the warehouse?" Sakura said.

"Warehouse?" Mao asked quietly. Then they all grabbed Mao and dragged her through an ally. Mao struggled and happened to drop her bag and pull one of the Blossom Fives bracelet off. The items fell on the ground with out anyone noticing.

Meanwhile....

Oguri Shun was riding his bike home, when he saw Mao's bag. He realized that it was someone from his school's bag and went to check it out. He looked on the outside and found nothing, so he deided to look inside. On the inside, there was nothing but papers. Then he saw the schedule. When Oguri Shun read the Schedule he said,

"Inoue Mao?" and then there was a flashback. The flash back went to when Mao and Shun had started arguing and Hayato sensei stepped into it.

"Alright! Enough, please proceed to your seats please. Ms. Inoue and Mr. Oguri." Then the flashback ended. Oguri Shun searched through the bag and found and i.d card. It had Mao's picture on it.

"Why did she leave her bag here? That's so stupid of her to leave it here. What if she lost it and couldn't find it? She knows she'll be in a lot of trouble." Then Oguri Shun took the bag and putted it in the bike basket. Then as he was about to go, he saw the bracelet. He ran over and picked it up. It had B5 on it.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Please leave a comment on what you think... Thank you...