The LoveBirds Deadly Nightmare

Believe In Me

They stayed like that for 5 seconds. Realizing what was happening, Mao pushed Oguri Shun off of her. Mao was too embarassed, that her face turned red. They both covered their mouths with the back of their hands. Then they turned away from each other. They couldn't look at each other. There was an awkward silence.

"I think we should go home." Oguri Shun said breaking the silence. Mao nodded. While Oguri Shun was getting the stuff ready and went to pay for the bill, Mao looked at him and then touched her lips. She still rememeber the warmth of when they both kissed. 'My first kiss. Oh my god, my first kiss was with snob-san.' Mao thought. She closed her eyes in dismay. Then Oguri Shun tapped her on the shoulder.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Let's go." On the way home, Oguri Shun and Mao didn't say anything. Then they both said,

"About what happened..." They looked at each other and laughed.

"You go first." Oguri Shun said.

"Uh... No you." Mao said. They kept arguing about who to say what first. Then atlast Mao won.

"I think that what happened this after noon..."

"Was an accident?" Mao continued. Oguri Shun nodded. Mao agreed with him. Then they started talking about life. How they were doing and for the future.

"So what's your future or dream?" Mao asked Oguri Shun. Shun was surprised.

"My future or dream is to be able to build something from my own hands or atleast by my self."

"Oh very nice dream or future. But you haven't told me everything."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean about you. If I'm going to be your 'fake' girlfriend, I should atleast know about you. Like what you like to eat, to do, where you live, your family, and many other things. You know about me, but I know nothing about you."

"Ok. To start off, My names Oguri Shun. I am 18. My birthday is Dec. 26th. I am the son of Oguri Shosuke (Tanihara Shosuke. He plays as a teacher in Gokusen 2.) and Ishihara Atsumi. I love sports. Like basketball, soccer, and many others. I like almost anything that's goodto eat. And I thinks that's all."

"Wait. You're Oguri Shoksuke's son? Meaning you are the son of a really really REALLY big enterprise?!" Oguri Shun nodded. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I didn't want to meet you as Oguri Shun, the rich person. I'd rather have the Oguri Shun as a minor person. Everyone at school knows about this. And you don't?" Mao shook her head.

"But I heard that your parents are very successful and are very strict when it comes to relationships."

"It's true. Because they want to expand their businesses, they do what every other rich folks do to their children. Sell them. If my parents want to expand the business, I have to marry someone elses daughter that my parents are making a contract with."

"I think that, that is just pitiful for everyone." Mao said.

"I know. But hey forget about me. Now tell me your side of the story about your family."

"But you already met my family."

"Because I want to know more." Knowing that Mao had no choice, Mao told Oguri Shun.

"My parents names are Ito Misaki and Inoue Tetsu (plays Tetsu in Gokusen. Real name: Kaneko ken). They raised me up ever since I was born. When I was about 4 or 5, I overheard my parents talking about another relative. Like a ojiisan or something. His name was Inoue Jun or something. I don't really remember. But then after that I never heard about him again. Anyways, I like almost eveyr sport, I like almost every food. And I think that's it."

"Mao, I think you got the name correct. It's Inoue Jun. because my parents had an associate with the same name. He's about in his 50's or 60's. And he is desperately looking for his relatives. I heard this over the news about 6 years ago." Mao nodded but then told Shun to drop the subject. By the time they noticed, Mao was home. Mao and Oguri Shun was still talking when Mao saw someone on her front steps.

"Mao, it might be a theif." Oguri Shun said. Then Mao noticed the person was crying.

"Yeah a thief that knows how to cry instead of stealing." Mao ran to the person. It was Sherry.

"Sherry!" Mao exclaimed. Sherry looked up at Mao and ran to her. Sherry hugged Mao tightly. "What's wrong Sherry? Why are you crying?" But Sherry didn't answer her. When Sherry was inside, she calmed down a bit.

"I had a fight with my parents this afternoon. I didn't know what to do. So I came to look for you." Sherry said.

"About what?"

"Something about the business. I don't want to take over."

"Oh ok." Was all Mao could say.

"Mao please don't make me go home. Can...Can...Can I sleep over here tonight?" Sherry asked in a terrified voice. Mao, not knowing what to do agreed.

"Alright you can sleep over tonight. Can she mom?" Mao looked at Misaki. Her mother knowing that it was hopeless saying no, agreed. So that night Sherry slept over at Mao's home. That night Mao had a dream.

IN HER DREAM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mao walked out from smokes of clouds and was walking somewhere. Then she saw the necklace that she always wore on her neck. It was in front of her and it was glowing green. Mao tried to touch it but she couldn't then it moved. Mao followed it. It made many turns but it seemed like a maze to Mao. She kept following it but she doesn't know where it is leading her. Then she came across another place, it was garden, it was blooming flowers of every kind. Mao forgot about the necklace for a little while. Mao went and picked up a red rose and started smelling it.

"Beautiful!" Then there were three other people with Mao. Mao went towards them. She wasn't able to see their faces. Everything about them was blurry. All she knew was that there were 2 guys and another girl there. Then everthing turned dark. The three people drifted farther and farther away.Then Mao looked at the rose in her hand, it dispersed and disappeared.

"What's happening?" Mao looked around her. All she saw were red thundering clouds and then everything went dark. From afar Mao saw two figures. The first one seemed to be a guy, he stood there very still. The second one was a girl. She had her hands behind her and then she pulled out something. Then the 1st figure said,

"Kill her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this chapter is short....

To give a thumbs up.... It's getting kind of close to where Jun shows up.... comments