Confusions revealed

Believe In Me

BACK IN THE CAR-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erika was staring at Shun for a really long time, then turned her head back looking out the window. Then they reached Shun's house. Erika watched as Shun got out and went inside. Then she herself opened the door and went after Shun.

AT MAO'S HOME---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mao was in her room thinking about Shun and Erika. 'What should I do? What is this feeling that I have just then?' Mao thought. Then there was a knock on the door. Mao looked up at the door.

"Who is it?" Mao asked.

"Mao-chan, it's me Tsuyoshi. Can I come in?" Tsuyoshi asked.

"Sure Onii-san." So Tsuyoshi entered. He went and sat down next to Mao as she sat up.

"Mao-chan, is there something bothering you? Why didn't you eat dinner with us?" Tsuyoshi asked.

"I wasn't hungry." Mao said.

"Even when me and Shota are visiting? You know we only come once per Christmas Eve and Chrsitmas."

"I know but for some reason I wasn't hungry."

"Did something happen at school?"

"N..no." Mao lied.

"Really? If it's not something about school then it must be between you and Shun right?" Mao looked at Tsuyoshi. He always knows what's wrong with Mao.

"No. Nothing's wrong. I promise." Mao said.

"Alright, but you must promise me that you will tell me everything if something bothers you. Because we all care for you." Mao nodded.

"Thanks Onii-san." Mao got up and hugged Tsuyoshi. Tsuyoshi had a huge smile on his face. 'Even if her hearts not with me, at least she's able to smile.' Tsuyoshi thought.

"Alright, then let's go down. It's time to open presents." Tsuyoshi said pulling away from Mao. Mao nodded and they went downstairs together. When they got downstairs, there were tons of presents under the tree. Shota, Misaki, and Tetsu were sitting waiting for Mao. Mao smiled when she saw the presents under the tree. As soon as they finished praying, they passed out the presents. Mao had about 7 gifts from Shota, Misaki, Tetsu and Tsuyoshi combined. Misaki had 4 gifts. Tetsu had 4 gifts. Shota had 4 gifts and Tsuyoshi has 4 gifts. They eached opened their gifts. Mao received several things that were un able to be listed in here. Misaki recieved a scented candle from Mao, a fur coat from Shota, a scarf and hat from Tsuyoshi, and a beautiful 18k gold bracelet.

"Tetsu, how did you manage to get this bracelet?" Misaki asked.

"I...I sold some of my tools and creation to some companies and had enough money to buy you guys gifts." Tetsu said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

srry it's late... i mite continue tomorrow... thank you support... srry i will try to update soon.. my internet died... i have to get it bac up soon...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch. 14 continue

While they were opening presents, the door bell rang. Misaki went and answered the door.

“Why hello. Come on in.” Misaki said. In came Mao’s parents [real], they had presents in their hands.

“Oba-san! Oji-san!” Mao said getting up. Mao went and hugged them. Then Shota and Tsuyoshi went and hugged them *Note: Mao’s real parents are rarely talked about in the story until later on. They were busy with their works. They had a reason to give Mao away.* Mao told them to sit and they did. They handed out the presents to every single one of them. Misaki had a bracelet and so did Mao. Misaki’s bracelet was green. Mao’s bracelet was pink and it glittered in the sun. The guys were given watches. Mao didn’t know what to give them, so the day before she bought a small jewelry box made out of glass for her mother[r]. *Note: when I put [r] it means real.* And a collar shirt for her father [r].

“Oh Mao-chan. You didn’t have to, you know.” Mao’s mother [r] said.

“It’s okay. I wanted to. I heard from Mom and Dad that you didn’t have any children so I decided to buy you guys something.” Mao said.

“But this jewelry box is expensive. How did you manage to buy it?”

“My savings. I was saving for college tuition but since I wanted to buy it for you. I used up my college tuition money.”

“Oh thank you sweetie.” Mao’s mother [r] hugged Mao. She almost cried but her husband her back.

“Thank you Mao-chan.” Her father [r] said. Mao nodded. Then the doorbell rang again. This time Shota went and answered it. There at the door was Shun.

“Hey Shun! Come in!” Shota said. Mao and everyone looked as Shun entered. Shun turned and faced Mao. Mao sat up a little in surprise and looked at Shun. When their eyes met, they turned in a different direction.

“Shun. Come and sit. Sit next to Mao.” Misaki said. Shun nodded and sat beside Mao. Mao moved a bit over.

“Who’s this? Mao?” her mother [r] asked. Instead of Mao answering, Shota answered.

“This is Mao’s boyfriend, Oguri Shun.”

“Shun is just fine.” Shun said. Mao’s parents [r] nodded. It showed that they liked Shun and the way he acted. They all smiled at each other and talked a lot. So this is a sign that Mao’s [r] parents approve of Shun as her boyfriend. When Misaki and Mao’s [r] mom went and set the table for dinner, Mao was left alone with Shun. Shota, Tsuyoshi, Mao’s [r] dad, and Tetsu went to talk in the backyard.

“Oguri-senpai, why are you here?” Mao asked. Shun stared at her in surprise.

“Didn’t you ask me to come?” Shun asked.

“No.”

“Well I got a text from you. After I received gifts from my home.”

FLASHBACK TO SHUN’S HOME------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shun went straight to his room without noticing that his mother was downstairs. Shun went and laid down on his bed. ‘Mao I miss you.’ Shun thought. Then there was a knock on the door.

“Come in.” Shun said and his mother entered.

“I heard that there was a problem at school today. Erika told me that you had a new girl.” Shun’s mom said.

“Erika told you?” Shun’s mom nodded. “Well it’s the truth. I have someone else already. I don’t need her love anymore.”

“Sweetie, you know that Erika still has feelings for you, why don’t you just accept her back?”

“Mom I can’t. She’s the one who broke the promise and besides the feelings I had for her are gone. I transferred it to someone else.”

“Transfer?” His mother started chuckling.
“Mom laugh all you want. I don’t care anymore. And why did she come back anyways? After 2 years she comes back.”

“That she’ll have to tell you herself. Anyways, come downstairs, it’s time to open presents.”

“Alright. You go down first.” His mother nodded and went downstairs when she ran into Erika at the door. Erika was eavesdropping on the conversation.

“Erika? Um.. Erika it’s not like what you heard.”

“Auntie, it’s alright. I understand.” Erika said and walked down stairs. Shun’s mother shook her head and sighed. When it was time to open presents, Shun was given a lot of presents. *Too many to list* Things that Shun didn’t want. Then Erika came over and gave him her present. It was a teddy bear that said I love you on it. It was the teddy bear that Shun had given to Erika when they first went out. Shun smiled. Shun gave her, her gift and it as a blue colored bracelet. It looked exactly like the one that Mao has. Then Shun’s phone rang. It as text message.

Shun-kun,
Come over for Christmas dinner at 7 p.m.
Love,
Mao-chan

Shun got up.

“Mom, I have to go.” Shun said. Without asking his mother agreed.

FLASHBACK ENDS-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“A text?” Shun nodded. Now Mao was confused. “What text?” Shun took out his phone and showed it to her.

Shun-kun,
Come over for Christmas dinner at 7 p.m.
Love,
Mao-Chan
Then Mao started laughing.

“What’s wrong?” Shun asked.

“This as definitely not me. I don’t call you Shun-kun and if I sent it, I wouldn’t put Mao-Chan either.” Then she remembered that Tsuyoshi came into her room. “Hah! Now I remember! Onii-san came in earlier and must had texted you.” ‘I’ll get him later.’ Mao thought. Mao stood up and left to help her mother [r] and Misaki set the table. Then it was time for dinner. After dinner was done, Shun was getting ready to go home.

“Mao-chan, why don’t you see Shun out?” Tetsu asked.

“Okay dad.” Mao agreed and grabbed her jacket. They both went out on the porch. Everyone inside the house cuddled against the door to eavesdrop.

“Well see you tomorrow.” Mao said getting ready to go in.

“Wait Mao.”

“Hmmm?”

“Don’t you want your Christmas present from me?”

“OK. Where is it?”

“You should ask what is it.”

“Fine. What is it?”

“I love you.” Shun pulled out a box from his pocket.

“This is…”

“This is your Christmas present from me and the box I left here the other day.”

“If you left the box, then why do you have it?”

FLASHBACK----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Mao and Shun’s conversation and after Mao left, Shota and the rest came in. Shota went to Shun.

“Here,” Shota said handing Shun the box. “If you want to give her something, give it yourself. Don’t’ leave it on the Christmas tree.”

“But how did you…”

“Saw you put there the other night.” Shota patted Shun’s shoulder. “You better make a move to apologize.”

FLASHBACK ENDS-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Onii-san gave it.” Shun said. Mao smiled and took the box. “You’re gonna make use of it?” Mao smiled and nodded. “I’m sorry okay? For today.”

“Apology accepted.” Mao said and was ready to go back in. But Shun held her hand.

“Ey… Where’s mine?” Mao blushed and hung her head. “Well?”

“Uh… I don’t know if I should give it to you.” Mao said shyly.

“Just give it. Or else I’ll think that you haven’t accepted my apology.”

“Fine. Close your eyes first.”

“Ok. What now?”

“Stay still while I get it out.”

“Ok.” Mao took a card out of her pocket and placed it in Shun’s pocket. Then she leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. Shun opened his eyes in surprise. Then she stood up.

“Merry Christmas Shun.” Mao said. Then Mao went back but he grabbed her hand and pulled her forward. They were kissing lip to lip. Mao felt the warm lips of Shun’s against hers. They stayed like that for a minute. Then Mao pulled back.

“I liked the Christmas gift Mao.” Shun said smiling. Mao blushed and kept quiet. Then Mao stepped back and Shun went off. Mao smiled and opened the door. She heard a bunch of “OUCH!” Mao looked behind the door. Shota, Tsuyoshi, Misaki, Tetsu, and her [r] parents were rubbing their heads. But when they saw Mao they smiled and .

“Merry Christmas Shun.” Shota mocked. Mao starred at him in disgust.

“I like your Christmas gift Mao.” Tsuyoshi said after him. Mao who was embarrassed went and slapped both Shota and Tsuyoshi on the arm.

“ONII-SAN!” Mao yelled. She was really embarrassed that her face was all red. Then she ran upstairs. Tsuyoshi and Shota began laughing. Everyone else laughed and then Shota and Tsuyoshi looked at Misaki. She stopped laughing and looked at them sternly.

“That wasn’t nice Shota. Yoshi. Now for both your punishment for embarrassing your sister, you have to do dishes.” Misaki said. She handed the dish washing cloth to Tsuyoshi who had his hands out.

“NANI?!” They both said and turned towards them. Misaki and the rest ignored them.

“Dad… help us.” Shota said.

“Sorry I can’t boys. If I do, your mother is going to have me sleep in the living room tonight and clean the whole house tomorrow.” Tetsu whispered and went away without helping Shota and Tsuyoshi. They were left doing the dishes.

“This is what we get before leaving for America tomorrow.” Shota said.

WHILE IN MAO’S ROOM-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘OH MY GOD! I can’t believe I kissed him! Twice too.’ Mao thought. Her face was all red and she was totally smiling. She was smiling really big. So she wasn’t able to sleep that night. She was too busy thinking about that day.

MEANWHILE AT SHUN’S P.O.V-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘I can’t believe she kissed me. She kissed me! And I kissed her back! This has to be the best Christmas day ever in my whole 17 years of my life.’ Shun thought. Shun was smiling when driving his motorcycle all the way to his house. When he got home, he went straight to his room without stopping. He didn’t even notice that his mother and Erika were still up waiting for him. When he got to his room he took off his jacket and threw it on his bed. Then the letter fell out. He noticed it and picked it up. It said:

To: Oguri-senpai
From: Mao

Dear Oguri Senpai,

I think that I should start calling you Shun. Because we are a couple. Well I don’t have anything else to say. But good night and merry Christmas. Sweet dreams. Love you.

Mao

Shun smiled and placed the card in his backpack. ‘She said because we are a couple and love you. I think I really am falling for her.’ Shun thought. That night, Shun had a nice sleep. The next morning I woke up and got ready. I made sure I woke up pretty early to not run into mom or Erika this morning. I quickly went outside and grabbed my bike. Then there was a

“SHUN!” It was my mother. I turned around and she was at her window watching me. I gave her a salute and said,

“Bye mom! See you this after noon!” I quickly rode my bike outside and went towards Mao’s home. My mom was probably angry right now. But my mind was only on Mao.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of chapter 14