Who's That?

Believe In Me

Then girl came nearer. Mao panicked not knowing what to do. Then Mao fell. Mao turned around and the girl was on top of her. She held the item up in the air.

"Don't. DON'T! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
MAO WAKES UP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END OF DREAM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mao wakes up aburptly. She was sweating from the nightmare. Mao breathed heavingly. She looked at the clock. It was 3 a.m in the morning. 'Oh my god, such a scary nightmare.' Mao thought. Then she looked at Sherry who was sleeping soundly. The next day, when Mao woke up, Sherry was already up and running. She was helping around the house.

"Good morning Mao." Sherry said.

"Good morning Sherry. Where's my parents?" Mao asked.

"Oh they're in the back. Discussing something important, I guess."

"Oh ok." Mao nodded. Mao poured a cup of orange juice and sat down at the counter. She noticed that Sherry was looking at a magazine.

"Where'd you get the magazine from?"

"Oh this? I found it on the counter this morning. So I decided to read it. Sounds interesting." Mao just nodded. Mao was never that really into magazines. And besides the magazine was from the 1980's. (I don't know what's wrong with an 1980's magazine.) Then Mao looked at the clock, it was 9 a.m.

"Oh my gosh! I forgot!" Mao shouted. She almost spitted out her juice. But then she putted the cup in the sink and ran up stairs. Sherry looked at Mao in a weird way. 'I wonder what she's doing today?' Sherry thought. Mao ran up stairs and grabbed a green sleeveless blouse and a pair of jeans. She hurried and brushed her hair. She tied it up into a ponytail. She only applied a little bit of powder and blush. Then she checked if she had everything in her bag. Her wallet, her sunglasses, her cellphone, her address book, and etc. She ran out and locked her door. Then she ran downstairs. She passed Sherry and said,

"Hey sorry if I'm not able to talk to you. But I promise tomorrow at lunch!" Sherry nodded. Mao slipped on her flats and ran out the door. 'He is going to totally kill me!' Mao thought and ran as fast as she can to the park. When she got there, she saw Oguri Shun standing at the other side. He was wearing a pair of blue jeans with a red and black sleevless T-shirt. His hands were inside his pockets and he was looking the other way. Mao decided to sneak up on him. Quietly Mao went towards Oguri Shun and then tapped hsi shoulder. As he turned around, she held out one finger and poked him on the cheek.

"Huh?! Hey, you're late!"

"Gomennasai!" Mao said with her hands together. Oguri Shun turned around pretending to ignore her. "Hey I said sorry already. What else do you want?" Then it hit her. He'd been asking her to call him Oguri-senpai. She tried it. "Oguri-senpai gomennasai!" But he continued to ignore her, then he smiled with his back faced toward Mao. Then not knowing what else to do, as Mao was getting closer to the gate, he went and kneeled down right infront of her. Now this caught her attention and she stopped. She looked around and people started staring at her and Oguri Shun. Then he took her hand and said,

"Gomennasai, Mao-san.!" Oguri Shun said out loud. Mao smiled. A real big one. "Really I am. I just wanted you to call me something else instead of Oguri-senpai or snob-san." Oguri Shun didn't even look at Mao's face. Mao tried to not laugh. She bit her lips. Then when she noticed that a lot of people were looking at them, she slapped Oguri Shun on the arm.

"Ey, get up. Too many people staring at us!" Mao's face was red. Oguri Shun didn't move.

"Not until you say that you forgive me." Oguri Shun said. Mao, knowing that she could do nothing else, gave a big smile and said,

"I forgive Oguri-senpai." Then Oguri Shun stood up. He putted his arm around Mao. He started smiling and so did Mao but then she decided to play it some more. She brushed off Oguri-senpai's arm. Then she continued walking forward with out waiting for Oguri-senpai. He stood there looking at Mao as she made her way back to the river back. He followed her. That day, they flew a kite, rode the bike, and did many things together.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

i'm not done... waitin until tomorrow. it's late...

I’m back!!! Sorry.. I got this story finished but then it exited me out of the window and I didn’t get to submit the story I finished….

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Oguri Shun’s P.O.V--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The only thing that was Oguri Shun’s mind was the way Mao smiled, the way she laughed, and everything about her. Everytime she was close to him, his heart would beat like crazy. Mao was looking out at the river bank while Oguri Shun was staring at her. She closed her eyes to feel the breeze. ‘She’s kind of cute. Why did I just notice this?’ Oguri Shun thought to himself with a smile across his face.

END OF Oguri Shun’s P.O.V---------------------------------------------------------------
Mean while…………..

Mao’s P.O.V--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The breeze was calming her down. She took a deep breath and sighed. Then she closed her eyes. ‘This is really relaxing’ Mao thought. Then sat there with her eyes closed and with a smile on her face. She lifted her head up a little bit and smelled the fresh air. Then she opened her eyes and looked at Oguri Shun. He was smiling at her and kept staring at her. ‘No wonder he’s not making a sound.’ Mao thought.

END OF Mao’s P.O.V----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oguri Shun kept staring at Mao and when she looked up, their eyes met. Oguri Shun turned his head. His face was all red and he didn’t want Mao to see him like that. Mao was confused and thought that something was wrong with Oguri Shun.

“Oguri-senpai, are you okay? Is something wrong?” Mao asked Oguri Shun. But he didn’t answer, then he got up and started towards his bike. Mao got up and followed. “Oguri-senpai! Where are you going?!” But Oguri Shun didn’t answer her and just kept on walking with his bike towards the exit. Instead of heading towards Mao’s home, Oguri Shun went towards the market. ‘Where the heck is he going?’ Mao thought. When they got there, Oguri Shun finally talked to Mao.

“Buy anything you want and I’ll pay for it.” He said. Mao looked at him. Knowing that she shouldn’t waste his money, she only bought less expensive stuff like vegetables and fruits. But Oguri Shun started picking out all kinds of food ingredients. Mao looked at him like he was crazy over food. She shook her head. Then she went looking around. Oguri Shun saw a jewelry shop and went in it, leaving Mao outside doing the grocery shopping. He went in and started looking. ‘Tomorrow is Christmas. I’d better get her something. Well as a tradition of being her boyfriend of course.’ Oguri Shun thought. When looking around for something, he found it. A bracelet , whose outline was green and on the inside of each slot was a red gem.

“Excuse me,” Oguri Shun said to the store worker, “Uh… what are those stones in the bracelet called? And how much?”

“Oh this? This is a genuine bracelet that was just made. The stones are called garnet. They are the birthstone for people born in January. It only cost ¥10124.10." Oguri remembered that Mao's birthday was in January from Mao's mother.

FLASHBACK---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Mao went up stairs to rest,

“Misaki-san, may I know when’s Mao’s birthday?” Oguri Shun asked.

“Oh Shun, you don’t know yet?” Oguri Shun shook his head. “It’s the 9th of January.” Oguri Shun nodded.

FLASHBACK ENDED------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When it was all wrapped up, Oguri Shun stuck it into his jacket pocket on the inside. While Mao was looking for him, he ran to her and now just realized that she was carrying a lot of bags.

“Where did you go?” Mao asked. He didn’t reply. He took some bags and went to his bike. After that he took Mao home. When Mao got home, Oguri Shun helped her bring the bags inside.

“Mom, I’m home. With your guest!” Mao called. Her mother was in the kitchen wiping the stove.

“Welcome back! And who did you say was here?” Misaki asked. When Mao and Oguri Shun entered the kitchen and set down the bags, Misaki turned around. “Oh, Shun it’s you. I wondered who Mao brought home. Hey, what’s with all these bags?” she asked when she noticed the bags.

“He bought them.” Mao said pointing to Oguri Shun. Misaki stopped what she was doing and wiped her hands.

“Well thank you Shun, but you didn’t have to.” Misaki said and looked in the bags. There was almost enough food to make for the whole neighborhood. Mao looked at Misaki then at Oguri Shun.

“Mom,” Mao said advancing forward, “Why don’t we let Oguri-senpai stay over for dinner?” Misaki looked up at Oguri Shun.

“Oguri…senpai?” she asked curiously with a smile. Oguri Shun smiled and nodded. “Oh I don’t know Mao.”

“Mom. Please?! It’s Christmas eve!” Mao said pleading her mother. Misaki had no choice but to give in.

“Alright. Besides I have something to talk to Shun about.” Misaki said. Mao wasn’t curious to ask what it was but she smiled at Oguri Shun. Mao helped her mother make rice, sushi, onigiri, yakitori, gyoza, , and miso soup. Mao also helped set up the table. All four sat around the table. From Tetsu, to Misaki, to Mao, to Oguri Shun.

“Itadakimasu!” Everyone said and then started eating. Oguri Shun stared at Mao and her parents as they ate and talked. Then Mao noticed something was wrong.

“Why aren’t you eating?” Mao asked. Oguri Shun shook his head.

“Nothing.” And then he started eating. Then someone came in.

“Sup everyone!” that person said. Mao stood up and hugged him. Oguri Shun stared at them hugging each other.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

More coming soon!!! Comment!!