Tragic News

Believe In Me

I am sincerely sorry that i was not able to update in a long time. school is killing me already.

Chapter 16: Tragic news-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAO’S P.O.V----------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with the sun in my eyes and got ready. When I was done, I waited outside for Shun. But she didn’t come. What happened? When I had only 15 minutes left, I decided to go on myself. I was running when I didn’t see the light turn red. I started to run across the road when I was hit by a car. Everything was awkward and I felt like I flew 1000 feet away. Then everything was black.

SHUN’S P.O.V---------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to go and pick up Mao, but my mother was already up.

“You are not going to pick her up.” My mom said as she set down her cup of latte and lowered down her newspaper, “You have to go to school with Erika.”

“Mom…”

“Argue against me and don’t ever call me mom again.” She stood up and left. I hate when she uses this. I grunted and went inside the car that Erika was in. I sighed and looked out the window. I looked at the watch and realized that I was about 20 minutes late. She must be outside waiting for me. Soon we reached the school, I took my bag and set it on the table as I got to the classroom. Everyone was chatting happily, but I didn’t see Mao. I waited for a bit. We had only 15 minutes left but still no sign. Maybe she’s still there waiting for me. I decided to wait for a bit. School started and still no sign of her. Something couldn’t have happened to her right? Why was she late? Did she wake up late? Aish, that girl. We were doing work, when the teacher started to call roll.

“Takuya Utsushi.”

“Here.”

“Inoue Mao.” No answer. “Inoue Mao? Has anyone seen Inoue Mao?” No one answered. Then the principal came in.

“Sorry to disturb the class Hayato Sensei.”

“No problem Principal, Uh…. Do you need me for something?”

“It’s about one of your students. The name, Inoue Mao I think.”

“Yes, I have a student with that name.”

“Well, we just heard news that she was hit by a car and was sent to the hospital.” After he finished that, I ran out of the classroom without looking back. Everyone stood up in their seats as I ran out. I passed a bunch of students in the hallway. I was running through the sidewalks and then into the hospital.

“Excuse me, do you have a patient name Inoue Mao.”

“Please hold on for a second.” The receptionist said. “Ah, we do have an Inoue Mao here. She’s in the emergency room right now. Go left then straight.”

“Thank you.” I replied and ran off. I was running towards the emergency room, when I saw someone standing there. He had black hair, around the length of mine. He was wearing a suit and his hands were on his head looking down. I went towards the door and tried to look in, then I turned around and banged on the wall. “MAN!” Everyone looked my way. Then the doctor came out.

“Ms. Inoue Mao’s family members?” I ran to him.

“I’m a relative. How is she?”

“She’s fine now. She was very lucky that she wasn’t hurt badly for being hit by a car severely. She may have to stay in the hospital for a couple of days.”

“Thank you. Thank you very much doctor." I said and bowed to him. He went back to his office and I saw the nurses take Mao to another room. I followed behind as they changed her into the other bed. I bowed and thanked them. They smiled and left us. I held onto her hand securly. I was really happy that she was alive.

"I'm glad you're fine Mao. I really am. I actually thought that you were going to leave me." I caressed her cheeks while remembering all the memories we had.

END OF CHAPTER 16----------------------------------------------

WILL MAO WAKE UP? OR WILL SHE BE IN A COMA?

READ ON TO FIND OUT.

SRRY IF THIS PART IS SHORT...