Meeting Again

Believe In Me

SRRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE IN A LONG LONG LONG TIME. BUT HERE'S A SPECIAL FOR YOU ALL. TWO CHAPTERS FOR YOU TO READ.

SHUN'S P.O.V------------------------------

Later that month, Mao was released from the hospital. I took her home and took care of her. She was always so energetic and was always happy. She would always smile at me and that's what I love about her the most. I helped her walk around the house and helped her with whatever she wanted.

"Shun, you're not going home?" Mao asked me one day. I looked at her for a while then back at the ground.

"Why? You don't want me here anymore?" I asked her.

"No, it's not that. It's just that well I'm worried that your parents might get worried. You've been with me this whole month without going home or going to school. I'm just worried." She said. I laughed a little and ruffled her hair.

"Don't worry, I won't fall that easily. After all, I am Oguri Shun and if that isn't my name, then what is?" I said trying to cheer up the mood. But she was still down. I sighed again and then took her face in my hands. "Listen Mao, nothing will happen. Don't worry too much. I can take care of things and you will not be the cause of it." She slowly nodded her head. But I knew she wasn't satified with what I said. I stood up and sat down beside her and pulled her into my arms. I kissed her forehead and rocked her side to side. We stayed like that for a little bit. Then her parents came home.

"Shun, you're still here?" Misaki asked me. I looked at her and then saw that she was looking at the way that I was holding Mao. I quickly let go of Mao and we turned away from each other. My face was flushed red. I stood up and got my jacket.

"Misaki-san, I'm going to go right now. I'll be back later. Bye." I said hesitatly and walked out. Once I closed the door, I could breathe again. I started walking home.

END OF SHUN'S P.O.V-----------------------------------------

MAO'S P.O.V----------------------------------

My face flushed red as Shun let go of me. At first I thought I was somewhere peaceful then Mom came and had to ruin it all. Shun stood up and grabbed his jacket. I just stared at him.

"Misaki-san, I'm going to go right now. I'll be back later. Bye." I heard him say. I wanted to stop him from going but I couldn't. After I heard the door close, I buried my face into the cushions beside me. Mom came and laid a hand on me.

"Mao-chan." She said slowly.

"Hmm?" I muffled out of the cushions.

"Why were you and Shun..." I interrupted her before she could go on.

"Oh nothing, we were talking about me not going to school for a while now and I felt down so he decided to comfort me. Nothing at all." I said quickly.

"Ok. Um... have you heard from your brothers?" She asked me. I quickly sat straight up and looked at her.

"No. Why?" I said anxiously.

"Well, they called me and told me that they are going to visit you. How about that?" She said standing up and going towards the kitchen.

"Really?!" I yelled.

"No need to yell. They should be here in a little bit. I'm going to go to the store for a bit. Once they get here, tell them that I will be back maybe late at night. Oh and if your father comes home, tell him that dinner is on the table. Ok? Bye." She said and kissed me on the forehead before heading out. As soon as she was gone, I tried to go upstairs when the doorbell rang. I went towards the door and opened it.

"Why..."

END OF CHAPTER 18---------------------------------------

Who was it?
read on to find out.

srry for the long long update again.