Fake or Real Girlfriend?

Believe In Me

The next morning, Mao was waiting outside for Oguri Shun. She was waiting out there since 7a.m. and Oguri Shun came by 7:20 again.

“Hey, you’re out here early. Isn’t it cold?” Oguri Shun asked Mao. Mao was shivering in the cold but she lied. She shook her head and when she got Oguri Shun's bike, he could feel her cold skin against his. He knew that she was cold but she just wouldn't admit it. When Mao got to the classroom before Oguri Shun, Sherry was asked to confront Mao about her 'relationship' with Oguri Shun.

"Mao-chan, um... well..." Sherry started.

"What is it Sherry?" Mao asked confusingly.

"Are you and... and...and..."

"And?"

"And..."

"Sherry, please finish your sentence."

"Are you and... and..." Then another girl came up behind Sherry and shoved her.

"Are you and Oguri Shun going out?!" She asked aburptly.

"What?! What are you talking about?! Me and Oguri Shun..." Before Mao was able to finsih, Oguri Shun came into the room and wrapped his arms around Mao's shoulders.

"Are dating." He said. Mao looked at him like he was insane. She kept staring at him but he jsut stood there smiling. Then Mao snapped out of it. She pulled Oguri Shun by the wrist and she took him to the roof. At the rooftop, Mao was yelling at Oguri Shun for an explanation.

"Snob-san are you insane or what? Why did you just tell a lie?!" Mao yelled.

"Well I have my reasons." Oguri Shun said calmly.

"What reasons?"

"Well, if I want to get those girls off my back, I need a girl friend."

"Then why am I involved?"

"Well, You on the other hand, is going to be my 'fake' girlfriend for about til we graduate from here."

"Until we graduate?! Are you insane? We still have 6 months left!"

"THat's the plan. Until the day we graduate, we are considered boyfriend and girlfriend. Here are the rules:
1) you must call me Shun when in front of other people
2) You have to be nice to me and treat me well
3) No one shall know about this
4) Smile even if it's a fake smile
5) Actually act like a girlfriend" As Oguri Shun was about to leave, he turned around and added; "Oh and when we're around people, please try acting like your my girlfriend." He grinned at Mao and then he left before Mao could say another word. Mao, who was frustrated and angry, didn't know what to do. 'Well it's only or 6 months. What's the worst thing that can happen?' Mao thought.

THEN SUDDENLY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'This is the worst thing that happened.' Mao thought. At lunch, people surrounded Mao and Oguri Shun from all sides, preventing both of them from getting up. Oguri Shun finds it comfortable. He had his arm on Mao's shoulder and held her close to him. Close enough for her to hear his heartbeat. Mao knew that she couldn't do anything. So she just stayed the way that she was already. At the end of the day, Mao was happy that all the pressure has dispersed. Mao was suffocating. But Oguri Shun seemed to enjoy it a lot.

"You're enjoying this now aren't you?" Mao asked Oguri Shun. HE just nodded. "Hey can I ask you something?"

"Hmmm?" was all he said.

"Are you trying to kill me?"

"If that's what you're thinking?"

"HUH?!You!" Then her mother came out.

"Shun, Mao you're back." Misaki said to Shun and Mao.

"Hai." Both of them said. The next day was a Saturday and Oguri Shun came by. Misaki answered the door.

"Why hello Shun."

"Hello Misaki-san. Uh...Excuse me Misaki-san, I'd like to take Mao out for a walk. Can I?" Oguri Shun asked.

"Anything is fine as long as she's with someone safe." Misaki agreed. Oguri Shun nodded and then when Mao's 'mother' went back inside and Mao came out, Oguri Shun took Mao by the wrist and dragged her to the park.

"What are we doing here?"

"We have to finish our date."

"Date?" Mao asked puzzledly. Oguri Shun plopped Mao onto the bench and he went off. Soon he came back with two ice creams.

"Here. This is for last time." Oguri Shun said handing Mao the big bowl.

"Eh... but this is too much. Here have some of mine." Mao started to scoop some ice cream from her bowl to Shun's, but Oguri Shun refused. He started running around the bench. Mao chased him. They did this until the ice cream melted. They threw away the ice creams and Oguri Shun bought 2 bottles of water.

"So are you enjoying today?" Oguri Shun asked.

"Yeah. It's okay. Quite fun." Mao said, then she drank her water. "Why'd you say that this was a date?"

"Well, I thought that since someone like you was my girlfriend, maybe we should go on a date to make it seem real."

"Someone like me? What's that suppose to mean?"

"Uh... Well..What I mean is... a little girl like you....wait.... uh..no..." but it was too late. Mao already took the effect of the words 'little-girl'. She took her bottle of water and poured it on Oguri Shun. "HEY!" Oguri Shun exclaimed standing up.

"That's what I called brain wash." Mao said chuckling.

"Very funny."

"I know." After they went to the park, Mao suggested the beach. So they went to the beach that afternoon. Mao and Oguri Shun played in the water until they were soaking wet.A few hours later, Oguri Shun asked Mao to dinner at the Sunset Resort and she agreed so Mao made sure she called her parents about dinner at the Sunset Resort with Oguri Shun and that she will be home before 10 p.m. So her parents entrusted her to do so.

"So order anything that you want. Just say it and they'll bring it."

"Are you going to pay for it all?"

"Of course. If not, that wouldn't be polite." Oguri Shun ordered crab, rice, gyoza, and soup. Mao ordered the same thing as Oguri Shun and they ate. It was a delicious meal. When Oguri Shun tried to open the crab, the meat and liquid squirted out.

"Ai-yah!" Oguri Shun said covering his eyes.

"Ey? What happened?" When Mao found out what happened she laughed.

"What are you laughing at? Is that a way to laugh at someone who's injured?"

"Injured? I think messy is more correct." Mao started busted out laughing and knowing that what she said didn't help, she stood up and helped him wipe off the crab meat and liquid from his face. Oguri Shun blushed. After Mao was done, He held onto Mao's hands. He smiled at Mao and Mao blushed. Her face was all red.

"Mao, thank you."

"Uh...You're welcome." Mao said quietly and when she was going back to her seat, she was tripped by the table leg, she almost fell when Oguri Shun caught her. But to their surprise, they fell on top of each other. Oguri on top and Mao on the bottom. Their lips were warm against each other.