Rescue??? or Help???

Believe In Me

"Blosson Five. It can't be." Oguri Shun murmured. Then he got his bike and went through the alley.

While back at Mao's home,

"Tetsu, where could she be? She's never this late from school before." Mao's mother asked.

"Maybe she had to stay after school for something. I think that it's nothing. Come on. Let's go inside." Mao's father said.

"This was your idea to move here. and look where it has gotten us at. Now Mao's missing. What are we going to tell the Inoue family? What if they distrust us?" Mao's mother complained.

"It was not my idea. Master arranged all this. They just want to be close to their daughter." Mao's father said.

"But Mao doesn't even know them. All she knows is that she has to call them aunty and uncle. She doesn't even know that she is their real daughter. And that we are only her protectors that has to lie and use their last names so that no one can find us out." Mao's father sat beside Mao's mother and pulled her close to his chest.

"Everything will be fine. I swear. One day she'll understand."

"What if she doesn't?" before Mao's father could answer back to Mao's mother, there was a knock on the door.

"I wonder who's here. I'll answer it." Mao's father stood up and answered the door. When he opened it, Nakazawa Yuko(Mao's real mother. She is a teacher at an elementary school) and Inoue Ikki (Mao's real father. He is a surgeon or a doctor.)(Sawamura Ikki real name. He played in Gokusen as a police officer that Yankumi fell in love with.)were standing at the door. Mao's father looked at them as Mao's mother came up and stood beside Mao's father.

"Good afternoon Tetsu and Misaki." Ikki-sama said.

"Inoue-sama..." Mao's father said.

"How's everything going along?" Nakazawa-sama asked. Mao's parents gave each other a glance.

"Won't you ask us to come in?" Ikki-sama asked.

"Oh, why yes. Sure come on in master." As Inoue Ikki and his wife Yuko, settled in, Inoue-sama's wife asked,

"Where's Mao-chan? I want to meet her." She said excitedly. Inoue-sama held Yuko's hands and said,

"Honey, don't be that excited. You will meet her soon. Won't she?" Mao's parents looked at each other.

Meanwhile...

Oguri Shun was riding his bike through the alley when he saw another way. 'This way leads to the old warehouses that Sakura's parents own.' he thought and he decided to follow that path.

But at the warehouse...

Mao was pushed around and fell a couple of times. Mao was injured badly. She had bruises on her face and all over her body. But she had a lot of energy left. Mao didn't faint or anything. Her head was down. Then Sakura went up to her and pulled her by the collar.

"I am telling you for the last time to get away from my Shun or else."

"I already told you that I am not close to him." Mao said.

"I don't believe you. You lier. Then why were you arguing with him? What was that about? And you insulted him."

"He insulted me first. Why aren't I allowed to do the same as him?"

"No one has the nerves to talk to him like that. I wonder what your parents are teaching you. You don't even call me Sakura-senpai and just keep saying you, you, you, you."

"Don't drag my parents in this."

"Why?! Because your parents are poor? because they can't teach you to be a respected person and raised you as an arrogant and smart mouthed person?" Mao was angry right then. Sakura let go of Mao's collar and Mao sank to the floor. Sakura bent down and grabbed Mao by her jaw and said,

"Stay away from him."

"What if I say no?" Mao said.

"Challenging me huh? Well I'll teach you a lesson." Then Sakura-senpai raised her hand and slapped Mao across the face. It was such a hard slap that Mao was bleeding from . Then she threw Mao backwards toward the wall.
Then Sakura-senpai saw the neckalace on Mao's neck.

"Ooh, pretty neckaclace, may I see it?" Mao clenched the neckalace.

"Don't touch it!" Mao yelled. Sakura tried to grab it but Mao refused. Then Sakura motioned for the others to grab Mao and so they did. They held Mao, making her unable to move, Sakura then pulled the neckalace off of Mao's neck. Sakura looked at it.

"I can't believe someone as poor and pathetic as your parents are able to afford this type of expensive neckalace. Mind if I keep this?" Sakura said and then without waiting for an answer she walked off to the side, "Finish her Yuki, Jenny, Ami, Lena." Then they letted go of Mao and stood in front of Mao.

"You heard Sakura-senpai, finish her. Ami, get me the bat." Yuki said. After Ami handed Yuki the bat, Yuki was about to knock Mao's head off (meaning she was about to kill Mao by hitting Mao's head., when the bat broke.

"What happened?" Sakura asked. No one turned around. Everyone just started to back off. Sakura stared as Yuki was holding the bat to the side. It broke in half! 'How in the world?!' Sakura thought. She looked and saw Mao with her hand up in the air with the other half of the bat.

"What in the world?" Sakura inched forward. Her eyes were only on Mao. Then she saw Mao with a grin on her face. Mao threw the other side of the bat to the wall and it smashed into thousands of pieces. Sakura jumped. She breathed heavily. Then Mao stood up and Yuki stepped backwards.

"Are you done b*tch?" Mao said. Sakura looked at Mao's face. It was all pale and Mao's eyes were blank. Mao kept staring straight at Yuki without blinking. Yuki was about to run when Mao caught her collar.

"What? Running? The fun's not over yet." She threw Yuki across the warehouse and Yuki fainted. Mao turned to the others. But the others were already behind Sakura. Mao turned to Sakura.

"Miss Pretty Face, I wonder how you are going to turn out when I'm done with you." Mao said then a smile went across her face. Sakura trembled and tried to step back. Mao was getting closer and closer to Sakura. Sakura then stopped and couldn't move. Sakura fell to the ground. Mao came up to Sakura and bent down. Mao layed a finger on Sakura's face and said,

"What was it that you said about my parents? Pathetic?" Sakura breathed heavily and stared straight into Mao's eyes. Mao stood up and looked at the neckalace,

"The neckalace. Now, before I hurt you."

"Why should I give it to you?" Sakura asked.

"I said give it!" Mao yelled. Then Mao picked up Sakura and threw her to the other side of the warehouse. Luckily, Oguri Shun was there. He saw Sakura thrown into the air and Oguri Shun caught her.

"Sakura! Sakura! Wake up!" Oguri Shun said after he caught her. Sakura woke up and said,

"Shun..." in a weak voice and hugged him. "I'm scared."

"What happened?" Then Mao approached Oguri Shun and Sakura. Oguri Shun stared at Mao as she came forward. 'Is this the bratty little girl I argued with this morning?" Oguri Shun thought. Sakura stood up and went behind Oguri Shun. "What do you want Inoue-chan?"

"The neckalace. Now before I hurt you." Mao said. Oguri Shun looked everywhere and then he saw it in Sakura's hands.

"Sakura, the neckalace now."

"But Shun,"

"No buts! If you don't want to die, give me the neckalace." When Sakura handed the neckalace to Oguri Shun, the neckalace glowed. He stared at it and then Mao stood there not moving. Dumbfounded, Oguri Shun went towards Mao cautiously and held the neckalace in front of him. Then a few seconds later, Mao's foster parents and her real parents barged in.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Please comment. This story might seem a little bit boring but please comment. Thank you.