He's back already?

Believe In Me

CHAPTER 17: HE'S BACK ALREADY?

3RD P.O.V----------------------------------------------------------

Shun accompanied Mao that night with out going home. Her parents came and visited her once in a while, but they had matters to take care of first. So they left leaving him alone with her again. But he didn't care. He wanted to be alone with her. He held her hand again and caressed her cheeks. That night he didn't bother going home. His mother was really angry at him.

"Where is that boy?!" His mother yelled. Erika stood up to calm her down.

"Aunty, calm down. Maybe he's out somewhere with his friends." Erika said.

"Never! He's never been out this long. Even if he does, he would call and tell me where he is." his mother said. That night she couldn't sleep all night.

Shun woke up with the sun shining in his eyes. He looked up and saw that Mao was still asleep. He looked at the clock and saw that it was already 8. That means it's time for breakfast. He went out of the room and went and got some breakfast to eat. He even got some more just in case Mao woke up and wanted to eat. He went back up to her room and to his surprise, there was a bouquet of flowers on the side of the bed on the night stand. They were red roses. That's weird, i didn't bring them. I wonder who did. i placed the food down next to them and saw that there was a card in it. I took it and read it.

Get Well Soon.
Love, Junnie

Junnie? Who is Junnie?

"Mom..." I heard Mao mumble. "Mom." There it went again.

I went to her side and held her hands. Then she slowly opened her eyes.

"S..Shun?" she said. I was so happy she was able to recognize me. I smiled.

"Yeah." I said.

"What am i doing here?" She asked me. I guess she doesn't know what happened. She slowly tried to get up. I went towards her and helped her.

"You.. you got into a car accident the other day."

"How long was I out?"

"Hmmm... um... 3 months?" I lied.

"3 MONTHS?!WTH! HOW COME IT'S SO LONG?!" She yelled. i started laughing and stopped when i saw her glare at me.

"Sorry, I was just playing around."

"Well don't. I'm not in the mood."

"Aish~ who is this mao right here?"

"Nani?"

"My Mao was a carefree and loving girl. But this Mao here is all stubborn."

"Shun!" She started to hit me on the arms but it didn't hurt and she was getting drowsy again. That whole day, I stayed with her until she asked about the roses.

"Oh those? I don't know. Here's the card." I gave it to her to read and when she finished reading, her face turned pale and she wouldn't blink. She qucikly threw the card on the floor. I looked at her.

"Why is he back already?" Mao said in her mind.

END OF CHAPTER 17-----------------------------------------------------

WHO IS JUNNIE?
WHY DID MAO DO THAT?
WHO IS JUNNIE TO MAO?