"I'm back Shun!"

Believe In Me

She opened her eyes and when she saw what happened, both hers and Oguri Shun's eyes grew wide in surprise. Then Mao pushed Oguri Shun off and he fell to the other side of the couch and laid on his back. Mao pulled her legs up onto the couch and sat on the other side. She touched her lips.

WHILE AT THE BACK DOOR------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they all saw that, they all gasped.

"Way to go Shun." Misaki said.

"Oh my god. That must your christmas eve present Mao-chan."

"NNNooooo!!! MMMMMAAAAOOOOO!!!" Tsuyoshi said again. Again... Shota slapped the back of Tsuyoshi's head.

BACK WITH MAO AND OGURI SHUN------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mao looked at Oguri Shun. 'Why did he kiss me?' she thought. 'Why did she have to wake up so aburptly like that?' Oguri Shun thought. Then he saw Mao touching her lip. Then Mao noticed at Oguri Shun staring at her, She stopped touching her lips. She looked away embarassedly. Oguri Shun just stared at her. Then there was a silence. (I believe that is either the 2nd or the 3rd kiss. Srry I don't remember.)

"What were you trying to do?" Mao asked breaking the silence.

"I..uh...I...was...uh..." he stuttered. Mao just kept looking at him waiting for him to finish his sentence. 'Man come on. Think of an excuse.' Oguri Shun thought. Then he got it. "I.. Uh... was seeing if you fell asleep for real or not." Mao decided to go with it. The people at the back door felt like falling when they heard Mao agree with it.

BACK DOOR PEOPLE------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They tumbled a little.

"Why would Mao-chan just go with it?" Shota asked. "She should know that he purposely wanted to kiss her."

"Yeah but she woke up aburptly like that so it was an accident." Misaki said.

"Mao-chan!" Tsuyoshi yelled quietly. Shota again slapped Tsuyoshi at the back of the head.

BACK WITH MAO AND OGURI SHUN------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, shouldn't you be going home? It's already 8 o'clock. I don't want to get you in trouble with your family." Mao said. Oguri Shun looked at the clock and it was 8 o'clock. So he stood up.

"Could you send me out?" Oguri Shun said.

"Yeah. Wait for me. I'm going to grab a jacket." Mao said. Oguri Shun nodded. As Mao ran upstairs, Oguri Shun went over to the christmas tree and right in the middle he placed Mao's present there.

BACK DOOR PEOPLE------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's Oguri Shun doing?" Shota asked when he saw Oguri Shun go over to the christmas tree.

"Maybe he bought a present for Mao-chan also." Misaki said. They both nodded.

BACK TO OGURI SHUN----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He didn't notice that Mao was already downstairs and continued to look at the christmas tree.

"Oguri-senpai?" Mao asked staring at him. He turned around aburptly.

"Oh Mao. How long were you there?" Oguri Shun asked Mao.

"I just got down here when you were staring at the tree." Mao replied. 'Well atleast she didn't notice that I had placed something down there.' Oguri Shun thought. Then he stood up and went to the door. Mao followed. By the time they were at the front door, Tsuyoshi ran from the back door.

"Grab him Misaki!" Shota said. And they held Tsuyoshi back. He tried struggling and then gave up when Mao closed the door behind them.

OUTSIDE---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well good night." Mao said. When she was about to go back inside, Oguri Shun grabbed her hand. He twisted her around and hugged her. She could feel his breath against her face and could almost hear his heart beat. They stayed like that for about 5 minutes. Then Oguri Shun released her.

"That is a proper good night for me." Oguri Shun said. Mao blushed. Then she said good night and went back in. She closed the door behind her and layed against the door. She closed her eyes and could still feel his warmth against hers. Then she opened her eyes and Shota was infront of her.

"How was the good night?" Shota teased.

"Oniisan! Did you..." Mao yelled Then stopped. Mao started hitting him and he started laughing. Then she ran upstairs.

OUTSIDE----OGURI SHUN'S P.O.V.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oguri Shun watched as Mao went inside. He sighed. 'I really like you. Even if it means for me to lie about this fake relationship to turn into a real one.' He thought. Then he rode his bike and went home. By the time we got home, it was 9 p.m.

"I'm home!" Oguri Shun said as he entered the huge mansion.

"Welcome back young master." Kaga Mariko said. Kaga Mariko was the head maid at the Oguri residence. Oguri Shun nodded. "Uh... Young master..." But Oguri Shun ran to his room before Kaga could say anything else. When he got to his room, he opened the door, and saw someone in there. He stood there looking at her. Her hair was down to her mid back, it was orangish. And she had small eyes and fair skin. She was 162cm tall. When she heard the door open, she turned around and hugged Oguri Shun.

"SHUN!! I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!" She said and hugged Oguri Shun very tight. Oguri Shun stood there and didn't do anything. He letted her hug him for a while. His mind was blank and then it reminded him of Mao. Then he snapped out of it and pulled away from her.

"What's wrong Shun? Aren't you glad that I'm back?" She asked. Then his mother walked in.

"Sweety your back. Erika sweety did you properly greet Shun?" Atsumi said. Erika nodded. Then to Oguri Shun, "Shun,you still remember Toda Erika right?" Oguri Shun stood there not doing anything.

WHILE BACK AT MAO'S---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mao was in her room when her mother knocked on the door. "Mao?" her mother asked. Mao sat up.

"Yeah?" Mao answered.

"Are you okay?" Misaki asked. Mao nodded. "You need some company?" Mao nodded again. Then Misaki looked at Mao. "Shota wants to know if you're still angry with him."

"Why would I be angry with Oniisan?" Mao asked.

"Well, he teased you didn't he? So you're not mad at him?"

"No, instead he got to become even more embarressed." Mao said. Misaki laughed and then told Mao not to worry because it was christmas eve and Mao went to sleep.

WHILE AT OGURI SHUN'S PLACE-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nani Okaasan?!" Oguri Shun said sitting down on his bed next to his mother.

"I said that Erika-chan is going to be living with us and going to school along with you, so that you won't be lonely anymore." Atsumi said.

"But okaasan.."

"No buts Shun. Do as I say. Please?" His mother left the room. Erika stood up, putted her arms around Shun and kissed him on the cheeks. Shun jumped. He pulled away from her grasp. Before going out, she said,

"Good Night Honey." Then she was gone. Oguri Shun laid on back on his bed. 'What am I going to do? What about Mao?' Shun thought. (I might be using Shun instead of his full name fromt he rest of the stories.)

Luckily the next morning, Shota volunteered to take Mao to school. So Shun had to ride with Erika to school in the limo. In the car, Erika saw Shun looking out the window depressed. She layed her head against Shun's shoulder. When Shun noticed, he pushed Erika away. Erika stared at him in shock. He's never done that to her back then. Shun just continued to stare out the window. He didn't want to pay attention to Erika. He was still thinking about Mao.

IN MAO'S CAR----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mao-chan are you sure your okay with me driving you school?" Shota asked.

"Yeah. You only come once every christmas eve and christmas. I can't let you miss the oppurtunity." Mao said. Shota took one hand off of the wheel and touched Mao's head.

"You've grown up a lot Mao-chan. A lot. I don't think Mom we should call you Mao-chan anymore but Mao-san." Shota said. Mao thought that it was too weird.

"Um.. no... if you want to call me something else, how about just Mao." Mao said.

"OK. Mao for now. But... and i mean but, if I see you cry again, I'm going to call you Mao-chan for the rest of your life, even after you marry. And if he breaks your heart, I'm going to break his neck." Shota said.

"Oniisan! Is that a threat and a challenge?!" Mao asked suprisingly.

"You bet it is." Shota said and they started laughing. When they reached school, Mao stepped out of the car with Shota. She hugged Shota and said,

"Remember at 3:30 this afternoon, come and pick me up. I'll tell Oguri-senpai that you'll be picking me up." Mao said and Shota nodded. Then she ran inside school. When Shota turned around, he saw Shun and Erika get out.

"Who's that Oguri is with?" Shota asked. Then there were car honks. So Shota had to go. When Shota was gone, Shun ran up the steps, hoping to lose track of Erika, but it didn't work, she followed right behind Shun. Erika knew every spot on campus because she was there before she moved to the states. She asked the principal to keep her spot in school because one day she'll be back. It was a good thing that her schedule was different from Shun's or else there might had been some trouble between Mao and Erika.

As Mao entered the classroom, people started greeting her. Then Sherry came up to her. Sherry had a bruise on her face.

"Sherry what happened to your face?" Mao asked.

"Oh nothing, I got into a fight with my parents and I accidentically fell and hitted a statue." (I don't know if you'll buy that, but this is the best explanation I can come up with for her 'excuse') Sherry said. Mao nodded. She actually took it. Then barged in came Shun. Everyone stood up. Even Mao. Sherry went back to her seat. When Shun's eyes met Mao's, he smiled. He was able to see Mao's face and he's happy. Mao smiled back. He went and sat down next to her.

"Hey sorry about this morning." Shun said

"No it's nothing. Besides I wanted Shota to drop me off. Oh and this afternoon, he's going to pick me up. So you don't have to." Mao said. Shun nodded.

"OK." Then one of the boys, who over heard Mao say Shota, came over

"Hey, Mao-san..."

"Just Mao." She corrected.

"Okay Mao. Do you mean Inoue Shota the Male model? What are you dating him or something? Because I thought you were dating Shun-kun." he asked and this caught everyone's attention, especially the girls.

"I'm not dating Shota." Then all of a sudden the girls hurled over Mao.

"Wait you know him?! And he' still single?" One of the girls asked. Mao nodded. "Ahhh! You serious?!"

"Yeah, he's my brother." Mao said. Then all the girls started holding Mao's hands.

"Let's be friends!" they said, or "You're my bestest friend!" is all the girls said. Mao, who was feeling uneasy had to go out of the room for some air. So she made her way out. When she made her way out, she bumped into someone.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

End of Chapter 11

Comment!!