Bloodtypo's

Believe In Me

3 days passed and Erika hasn't woken up yet. Mao was now able to move around more. Shota and Tsuyoshi had flown straight from America after hearing about Mao's incident. Now they are practically her "bodyguards" until she gets out of the hospital. Jun came to visit every single day along with Ikki and Yuko, but Shun seems to have disappeared for a while. Mao sat up on her sick bay and looked at Erika. She got off her bed and sat down next to Erika in a chair.

"Erika, wake up." She said as tears fell from her eyes. The door slightly opened. "Baka-na." Suddenly the door slammed open and in came Shun's mother. Mao wiped her tears and stood up only to get a SLAP across the face. Mao was shocked as she held her cheek and turned her face towards Shun's mother.

"So, you're that girl that my son is so desperately in love with?" She asked. "I can't believe you would be this cunning to involve Erika in your childish games." She yelled at Mao nonstop. Jun came through the room and stop as soon as he heard Shun's mother's voice. "I know that my son was seduced by you double faced woman. Don't think that I will let him go." She raised her hand to slap Mao again. Jun ran forward and held her wrist. "What is this? What are you doing? Let me go."

"And don't think I will let you slap her." Jun said looking at her in the eyes. "Has no one taught you manners. This is a hospital. Not an areana where you can hit whoever you want to, whenever you want to."

"I have no manners? What about you? What have your parents taught you about meddling into other people's business?" She yelled at Jun.

"My parents don't give a d*mn what I do. They don't even care about me, so why should I learn from them? They're both divorced and out drinking. Like I want to learn that from them." Jun said. "And what about you? As far as I know, this is a problem between Shun and Mao. How did you get involved in all this?"

"I'm his mother. It is my duty to act as one." She said.

"You are right about being his mother, but here you don't have the duty of a mother." Jun said. This kept Shun's mother's mouth shut. Mao hid behind Jun as he argued with Shun's mother. Shun was walking down the hallway when he heard his mother's voice along with Jun's. He opens the door as they all looked at him.

"What's going on here?" Shun asked.

"I just came to visit Erika, but these two are refusing to let me." His mother lied. Shun looked at Mao and Jun.

"That is so not true Shun." Mao said.

"Shun, Mao has nothing to do with this." Jun said.

"Do you know what she said to me? She said that I wasn't a mother here. That I can't do my duty as a mother." His mother said. Mao shook her head as Shun looked at her. Jun turned to his mother.

"Why are you lying? I said those words myself." Jun said then turned back towards Shun. "Shun, I..."

"Whatever you think is right or wrong is your decision, this has nothing to do with us. We won't convince you to convict anyone of anything." Mao said interrupting Jun. "Jun, I have to go." Shota and Tsuyoshi walked down the hallway, laughing when Mao bumped into them. Shota held her back. She was crying.

"What happened?" Shota asked. Mao just shook her head. "Tell me. What happened to you? Did someone bully you?" Jun came out of the room.

"Was it Jun?" Tsuyoshi asked as he was walking up to Jun. Mao held onto his arm.

"No it wasn't. No one did anything to me, ok? I just felt like crying." Mao said.

"In that injured leg, where do you think you're going?" Shota asked.

"Back home." Mao said.

"You haven't even been discharged yet and your leg hasn't completely healed." Shota said.

"It's just a scratch." Mao said.

"Yeah a scratch big enough to but a cast on you." Shota said. "Go back inside the room now."

"But..." Mao protested.

"No buts. Inside now." Shota said taking a hold of her arm. Tsuyoshi opened the door as Shota and Jun helped Mao inside. Shun and his mother stood up as they entered the room. Mao sat down on her sick bay with her back turned. Shota looked and saw Shun's mother make a face at Mao. "Ah~ now I know why my little sister was crying." Shota shot a glance at Shun's mother.

"Are you saying I made her cry?" Shun's mother asked.

"I never said anything. If you believed that you did it, then maybe you did it." Shota said.

"Onee-chan." Mao said. Shota looked at her.

"Fine. This one I can let go, but next time.... wait no, there won't be a next time." Shota said. "If you two are done, please get out of this room, my little sister has to rest." Shun's mother made a face and left. Shun looked at Mao with her back turned towards him and then walked out. Mao laid down on the sick bay and Shota fixed the blanket for her.

"Onee-chan." Mao said as Shota was tucking her in.

"Hmm?" He asked.

"My blood type." Mao said as she looked at Erika.

"What?" He asked as he stopped what he was doing.

"Does Erika and my blood type match?" Mao asked. Shota looked at Tsuyoshi and Jun.

"I don't know. Why do you ask?" Shota asked.

"I wonder if it will help if I can give blood to her." Mao said not taking here eyes off of Erika. Shota gave a chuckle.

"Don't worry about Erika-chan. She'll be fine." Shota said as he was getting back to what he was doing.

"Onee-chan." Mao said again.

"Hai?" Shota asked.

"Can you find it out for me?" Mao asked turning her head towards him. He stood up straight. "Please?"

"Ok." Shota said. "Now rest, you need a lot of rest if you want to move around even more." Mao nodded. Shota smiled and kissed her on the forehead. Tsuyoshi looked at her and smiled.

"Sleep tight angel." He said as he leaned down and kissed her good night. Jun smiled and headed out after Shota and Tsuyoshi. Mao turned her head back towards Erika and then slowly her eyes closed.

------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 26