Know Who You Are

Believe In Me

Chapter 15: Know who you are…..-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Srry for the late update…. I was still focused on another story I wrote and then I ran out of ideas. Sorry to all the Jun fans. But Jun is to be seen soon. :D please comment..-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went and picked up Mao. As usual, she was waiting for me outside of the house. She was shivering. Guess she waited too early.

“Good Morning?!” I said to her as I stopped beside her. She smiled at me and replied back to me.

“Good Morning Shun!” Mao said. I don’t think she’s mad at me anymore. What a relief. As we left for school, her smile was the warmest thing I ever felt. When we got to school, we just saw Erika enter the school. I tighten my grip on Mao and we went inside after I parked the bicycle. As we were going in, people were staring at us. I held her hand even tighter. Like I didn’t want her to leave me.

END OF SHUN’S P.O.V---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAO’S P.O.V------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at school and when I saw Erika, my smile disappeared. I don’t know why but it just does. Then I felt someone tightly gripping my hands. I looked over and it was Shun. We went inside and a bunch of people were staring at us. This time I felt as though it was going to be a bad day. But Shun then again tighten the grip of our hands and it gave me confident. But he held it as the i-don’t-want-to-lose-you type of grip. I knew he was scared of something. But I promise that I won’t leave him until all the problems are solved. In every class we have together he always held my hand, even the teachers didn’t say anything. That’s a surprise. This is actually the first time they didn’t say anything to me. Me and Shun was like that throughout the whole day. I liked the feeling of his hands against mine. His hands were warm. It was lunch time and we had to eat. Shun still wouldn’t let go of my hands. We both went and grabbed our lunches. After we went and got our lunches, we went to look for a table to sit at. Suddenly I tripped and my food was everywhere on my shirt. Man, now I have to go and change. I got up with the help of Shun and when we got to a table I cleaned off what I could.

“Are you okay Mao?” Shun asked.

“Yeah. No worries. I just need to change into my gym clothes them I’ll be fine.” I said getting ready to go. But Shun held me back.

“Please don’t leave me.”

“S….Shun, I’m not. I just need to go and change. I promise I won’t. You can come along if you want and wait outside.”

“Really?!”

“What are you so happy about?” Shun’s face turned red.

“N….Nothing.”

“If you’re thinking what I am thinking that you are thinking, you can stay here while I go and change.”

“I…I… Just don’t want anything to happen to you.”

“Pinky promise. Nothing will happen. If it does, I promise to tell you. Okay?” Shun nodded and went with me to the girls changing room. He waited outside while I went and changed. When I came back out, Shun was gone. Where could he have gone?

END OF MAO’S P.O.V--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHUN’S P.O.V---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went with Mao to the changing room and waited outside, while waiting, a boy came up to me.

“Excuse me, are you Oguri Shun?” HE asked.

“Uhn.” I answered.

“The principal wants to meet with you right now.”

“I got it. Thanks.” I stood there for 5 minutes and Mao didn’t come out yet so I decided to go and see what the principal wanted. When I got up there, they gave me a note.

“Meet me at building A.” What was this? What type of note was this? What was this suppose to mean? Did something happen to Mao? I ran all the way back to the changing rooms and looked for her.

“Mao?” I called and there was no answered. I called her name for several times but still there was no answer. I decided to go look inside and she was no where in sight. Something must had happened. Mao where are you? I ran everywhere to look for her. But she was no where in sight. I decided to go to building A and look there.

END OF SHUN’S P.O.V----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAO’S P.O.V-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to look for Shun but couldn’t find him. I went from the gym to the classes. But still no sign. Then while I was walking, Someone covered my mouth with a cloth that had some kind of drug on it and I inhaled the drugs. The next thing I knew, everything was black.

END OF MAO’S P.O.V----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHUN’S P.O.V-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got to building A, I looked around and tried to look for Mao. She was no where in sight. Then there came a voice.

“Shunnie, you came.”

“What the….” I said.

“You look tired. Here have a seat.” Then a seat came in. I examined it then sat.

“How are you?”

“Cut the c***. Where’s Mao?”

“Whoa. Whoa. Hold in that temper please. She’s fine. Just look.” A small TV came up to me and it showed Mao sleeping on a bed. She was unconscious.

"What do you want with her?"

"Nothing. It's you that I want."

"Then why are you holding her captive?"

"For you to come. If not, would you come?"

"What do you want?"

"For you to stop playing this game."

"What game?"

"I'm not stupid you know. I know the main reason why you asked her out. It's because you want all girls to back off. But have you ever thought about it this way? When she becomes your girlfriend, she becomes the target?"

"Who are you?!"

"This is just a warning. You better end the game before she becomes the real target." Then the lights came back on. I ran to where Mao was at and helped her. She was still unconscious. I was untying her when she woke up.

"Shun what happened?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I think so."

"Do you need me to accompany you to the infirmary?"

"No I should be fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." Mao answered and I hugged her tightly. I really don't want to lose her at all. No matter what. “Shun, what happened?”

“Nothing. Nothing. I’m just glad that you’re ok.” I retreated the hug and helped her up. That afternoon, I didn’t leave her alone. She was with me through out the whole day. When it was time to go home, I didn’t want to go home. But we separated when we got to her place.

“Bye, Shun.”

“Bye.” With that, I left to go home. When I got home, mom and Erika was sitting in the living room. I was about to go to my room, when mom called me.

“Shun.”

“What?” I turned around.

“Come here.” I had no choice but to see what they wanted me for. “I heard that you got yourself a girlfriend.”

“Yeah, what of it?”

“Do you know what you are doing? Are you trying to make me lose face?”

“No mom. I am not. It’s my decision on who becomes my girlfriend and who doesn’t. I bet Erika told you that didn’t she?”

“Don’t talk bad about her to me. She is doing the right thing. She is the only girl that I approve of. I will not approve of that low life scum.” This was making me angry. Who was she to say that about Mao. Even though she is my mother, she has no right to say that.

“Mom, you can’t talk about Mao like that.”

“Oh so her name’s Mao? Well wait until I order….”

“Mom, you are not doing anything to her! If anything happens to her, you and Erika won’t get away with it.”

“Are you threatening me?”

“No, I’m warning you. You too Erika.”

“Don’t you dare raise your voice at me Young Man. You should know who you are and what you are not.”

“I know who I am. She knows who I am. You don’t know who I am. You knows me as someone who I’m not.” I got up and left. I stormed into my room. I left them there and laid on the bed. Then there was a knock on the door. “Come in.” It was Erika. “What do you want?”

“I want to apologize for what aunty said.”

“Like it would matter right? You already done it.” Why would she bother apologizing when she was the one who started this mess? Ugh what ever. Erika exited out of the room and I laid back down on my bed.

end of chapter 15--------------------------------------------------

srry i haven't been able to update...

i was too busy with school...